Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

Yay congratulations for your BFP! Hopefully it won't be long for the rest of us!

Thanks everyone! Super excited! Hope to see some more :bfp: s soon!

Hello everyone!! So happy that someone here got their BFP! Maybe this group is a blessing-- baby dust to all! :dust:

I had my mirena removed on Tuesday. My DR said we could start trying right away as long as I was on prenatals. We BD'ed Tuesday night and again this morning. Later in the morning, I felt a pinching (not a cramp... but a pinching, nothing I've ever felt before) in my right side, low low belly. Might've been withdrawl cramps from the mirena, might've been AF coming, mighting been O cramps... hoping for the latter because that might mean we BD'ed at juuusttt the right time Tuesday evening! We'll see!! FX'ed!

Hello ladies how is everyone? :)... for me af is officially gone *whoot*whoot* & waiting to ovulate. However this cycle I'm going to try to be more relaxed & just use temping to have an idea of when I "o" :)

Hey :wave:

Jett - Glad af is gone keeping relaxed is definitely key, good luck :thumbup:

Hi ladies! Mind if I join you?:flower:

I'm 24 and DH will be 25 in a few weeks. I went of the bcp in December in hopes of regulating my cycle before TTC in May, so much for that idea:dohh:. But we've been NTNP this month and plan to go full steam ahead to TTC as I get closer to O time!

I'm good thanks Luna how's you :)

Dragonfly - Good luck ttc hun, welcome :wave: x

I'm good thank you Kath :) just waiting for af. How are you? I've been stalking your journal but it's like a little club in there :haha:

ahaha, I know, people seem to congregate in there! :haha:

Are you not expecting a BFP this month then?

I'm okay thanks, waiting for AF to leave me. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"