Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

My fiance is taking forrrrreever in the bath!! I just want to go in and pee on that stick!!!

Oh forgot to mention! Im 20 and from Glasgow :)!!! Xxxx

So glad we have lots of buddys now!! :-D
Well girls... im about to go test!! Was going to wait til morning but im too anxious! Went to small supermarket so had to buy an own brand pregnancy test which i hate but ill give it a try!!

Keep u all posted!!
Much love - Juicy x x x

Good luck!!! Got my fx'd for you! Xx

Good luck! Fingers and toes crossed for you :D xx

Jay - good luck hun, let me know how it goes! Men really are clueless haha x

Luna - yay for finishing work! I'm good thanks how's you? X

I'm pretty good too, in a bit of back pain though :/

Juicy - damnn bfn! Fingers still crossed for next time!

Luna - you got back ache from working too hard or you poorly? :( hope it feels better soon!

Hey all I'm Tasha I'm 21 I've got an almost 8month old little boy and ttc 2nd I ovulated the past week and me an oh (not my sons dad) was at it like rabbits lol fingers crossed things are cooking I'm due to come on on the 15th march xxx:winkwink::winkwink: :hugs: :happydance:

Hey all I'm Tasha I'm 21 I've got an almost 8month old little boy and ttc 2nd I ovulated the past week and me an oh (not my sons dad) was at it like rabbits lol fingers crossed things are cooking I'm due to come on on the 15th march xxx:winkwink::winkwink: :hugs: :happydance:

Hey Hun,
Don't take this the wrong way, but you'd be better off posting in the TTC main forum as this one is for those trying to conceive their first baby.
There are others your age TTC on the main TTC forum you might like to talk to.

Hello ladies I'm 23 and ttc first baby. My DH and I have been married 2 1/2 years and trying for 6 months. I had a positive clear blue opk yesterday on so hoping we'll get our bfp this month. Good luck to everyone!

Strongerdust- I should be ovulating in the next 9 days. I so wanna get pregnant this month. Thank you for asking:)

Hello everyone! I am 22 and my other half and I have been TTC since May 2012. Hopefully this is our year!

Missandrea90- Welcome! I see that you are 12 dpo when do you plan on testing? and i hope you get your BFP this month.:)

How are you feeling? any symptoms?

Hey guys would you care if I join in? I'm 23 and my hubby is 21. We have been officially trying for about 6 months now. Been together for 3 yrs this month and married for 2 yrs next month.

Can I join? I'm 20 and my husband is 23 and we are desperate for a LO...we've been trying since we've been married and I'm seriously hoping this is our month!

I'm on CD6

:dust: to all of you!!!

Welcome mrsferguson :flow:

Welcome mellipaige :flow:

Fx'ed for your bfps soon.

Woohoo got a Dr's appointment. And with a lady doctor, it's like winning the lottery, cause that lady dr is never available lol. :happydance:

Fingers crossed for me girlies, hoping she can help. [-o<

Well doctor wasn't overly helpfull. She says that my irregular and disappearing periods are nothing to worry about :saywhat:

She says that we have to have been trying for two years before they will go down the investigative route.

And although me and him have just decided we want to ttc seriously, we haven't been on the pill for over a year (it was the see what happens approach- nothing apparently) so technically we have been trying for a year and 1 month.

She has said after I have my next period I can go and get bloods done and see if they indicate anything. She also said that oh can get a SA but the I don't think that's the problem. :shrug: oh well I guess it's just a waiting game for my next af, when ever she shows :gun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->