Over 30, expecting #1

It's so hard not to 'research' though! :dohh:

I'm pleased to report that my scan went well this morning. Saw the heartbeat and the bean is measuring 1.6cm which is just right for being 8 weeks tomorrow :cloud9:

That is just awesome! I love posts like this because it makes me believe that my pregnancy will be ok, too.

I hit the wall of exhaustion yesterday. I thought the vague tiredness I was experiencing prior to yesterday was what everyone was talking about, but now I know how wrong I was! I could easily sleep the day away and I even left work yesterday because I was dosing at my computer :sleep: I took a nap, went back to bed at 8pm, slept until 6 am and I am still completely undone *yawn*

Does it last the whole 12ww? (love that, by the way, purplelilly:winkwink:)
Any tricks to dealing with it?

If you're not dying from m/s eating small snacks every 2hrs is what the doc told me to do. I've been tired, but not exhausted (except for today but I had to fast for bloodwork) I've been incredibly lucky not to have morning sickness but am also an eating machine :haha: Salads, fruits, berries,almonds just a small handful every couple of hours keeps me from crashing (and so far have only gained 3lbs) Maybe it'll help you too, if you have a job that will allow constant grazing like mine:haha::haha:

It's so hard not to 'research' though! :dohh:

I'm pleased to report that my scan went well this morning. Saw the heartbeat and the bean is measuring 1.6cm which is just right for being 8 weeks tomorrow :cloud9:

That is just awesome! I love posts like this because it makes me believe that my pregnancy will be ok, too.

I hit the wall of exhaustion yesterday. I thought the vague tiredness I was experiencing prior to yesterday was what everyone was talking about, but now I know how wrong I was! I could easily sleep the day away and I even left work yesterday because I was dosing at my computer :sleep: I took a nap, went back to bed at 8pm, slept until 6 am and I am still completely undone *yawn*

Does it last the whole 12ww? (love that, by the way, purplelilly:winkwink:)
Any tricks to dealing with it?

OMG - It gets worse? :cry:
I was already thinking of napping every afetrnoon in my car instead of eating lunch.
I figure I can munch all day while working

I saw a heart beat! Yay for ultrasounds! Those two little lumps (yolk sac and baby) somehow look cute to me. Happy! :cloud9:

did hpt's when I got home. All neg....

I saw a heart beat! Yay for ultrasounds! Those two little lumps (yolk sac and baby) somehow look cute to me. Happy! :cloud9:

Mayalake, SO happy for you and SO excited for my turn :laugh2:

I am right behind you!

I am glad you said you thought it was cute because I have been wondering what my reaction will be to a couple of indistinct blobs- I wonder if I will feel closer or farther from my baby for having seen, you know?

did hpt's when I got home. All neg....

Oh, no! Hang in there, DHime. Your body could just be acting funky. I'll be thinking of you and your sweet man and sending positive vibes to FL. :hugs:

totally jealous!!!!:haha: I just was told yesterday that my insurance is gonna cover the Genetic testing though so my first ultrasound is gonna be 10/6:cloud9: I'll be 12+5 so should see alot[-o< 2weeks cannot go fast enough!!!lol

Speaking of jealousy, I am terribly jealous of the size of everyone's produce:laugh2:

Purplelilly, I have never eyed a prune with such envy before!

Speaking of jealousy, I am terribly jealous of the size of everyone's produce:laugh2:

Me neither, now i think it may be good for me in real life too, hahaha

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I know what your sayin!lol. It felt like I'd never get to 12 wks (at 5wks) but now i look at it and it seemed to go so fast :shrug: Hopefully the next 2 will also!....... come on 10/6 come on!!! lol

I just noticed that next week i break the 200 day mark, that's got to be some sort of milestone right!?!?!? (ok maybe i'm just making them up now :blush:)

LOL - Thanks! I needed that.

I will be using that test in October.
Didn't get it this time. But I will one day soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->