Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Carybear did you have a nice anniversary?

Buttrfly did you have a good birthday celebration?

That's af over for me, so now onto the baby making :sex: ;)

Good luck mrs duck hope you catch the egg this month! I'm just behind you in my cycle. Im on cd5, nearly finished AF probably tomorrow.

Thanks flou, oooh exciting, cycle buddies :) I hope you catch the eggy this month :dust:

Sorry been MIA! Had a pretty good bday but this week has been tough emotion wise. Too much crying and thinking. I don't want to forget but I wonder when I will feel better.

Sorry for everyone's losses as well.

Mrsduck- to be honest I am more new to all this stuff and get easily overwhelmed so don't want to use OPKs etc. we BD every other day around fertile times. When I got my BFP we weren't even really tracking anything so I am hoping it is that easy but we will see. We may take a more relaxed approach this month because of how emotional we have both been.

CD 8 today...where is everyone else in their cycle?
Good luck highhopes on your journey. Crossing my fingers for you!

Aw buttrfly :hugs: I know it is a roller coaster of emotions. People say the less stressed you are the easier things just 'happen' so I don't blame you taking the pressure off yourselves. I'm cd 8 too and flou is just behind us on cd6, so there are a few of us just days apart, I'm not sure where the others are in their cycles?

Nice to be so close in cycles!
How does everyone do testing? I wait until late AF but since joining here realize girls tend to test very early.

I tend to wait too, but I know others do test early. I try not to do too much symptom spotting either coz I don't want to get my hopes up :) but easier said than done ;)

I wait until im late as well. Don't want the disappointment of seeing a bfn. I also try not to symptom spot but it can be hard not to. Good luck ladies!

Yeah... I had a wonderful anniversary... I'm a writer so mu hubby surprised me with a laptop and a new computer!!! Totally awesome... Every year I'm so thankful to have him in my life... Just gets better with age..

I'm on cd1... Witch arrived with no spotting

Wow carybear sounds like hubby spoilt you rotten :) boo for the witch showing up though without warning :(

I got sick of symptom spotting so try not to do it anymore. But if my period is late it's still hard not to get hopeful! I'm on cd11 today although since I'm doing ivf it will be a different journey to the rest of you ladies - no BD at all for me!!!

Got a scan today to check on growth of my follicles. Hopefully egg collection will be this week.

FX'd for you highhopes...

How are you doing Mrs. Duck?

This is the first month since my mc last November that I'm back to a 30day cycle. I think after 9 months I'm finally getting back to normal....

Oooh high hopes I've got everything crossed for you :)

I'm well thanks carybear, yay for your cycle being back to normal, it does seem to take a while after a mc doesn't it. I've got everything crossed for you too :)

hi ladies , this was my first af after my mc last month and i am now on cd 14 , keeping my fingers crossed for us all .

Hi jssmprime :dust: I hope you don't have to wait long for your first bfp. Where are you in your cycle?

Lindouce I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: as you are cd14 are you just coming up to O or are you now in the tww?

I hope it all happens soon for us all xx

Good morning everyone!

So, I think I'm going to try temping this month... I'm currently on cd4 and am still bleeding... This is a good thing because it means I'm back to normal.. It's starting to taper off, but that is what I normally would have done..

Yay for your body being back to 'normal' carybear. Good luck with temping, I know lots of ladies swear by it but I couldn't cope with the pressure of it. If you are a good sleeper, without needing to get up for a pee during the night like me ;) I'm sure it wouldn't be too bad. Have you temped before? Opks are enough stress for me haha

Hi ladies my mil has left after a short stay with us. It was lovely to see her but we can now begin bding this month. I am expecting to O Monday next week. Fxd for bfps for everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->