Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Whoo whoo get :sex: flou. I hope you catch that eggy :)

Good luck to all u ladies hoping to catch the egg soon! I'm getting closer to egg collection. Going in for daily scans and blood tests now. Got 30 follicles developing...hopefully most of those have an egg in!

Good luck to all u ladies hoping to catch the egg soon! I'm getting closer to egg collection. Going in for daily scans and blood tests now. Got 30 follicles developing...hopefully most of those have an egg in!

Good luck! I hope you manage to get loads of good eggs!

I do get up sometimes to pee... Will drink less water at night :)

I've never temped before, so this will be my first attempt.. OPK's don't work for me. I get like five straight days of positive OPK's.. I means like the line is darker than the control line for the whole time..,

On CD 3 of my second AF since my second miscarriage. No PMS, cramps or clots which is what my acupuncturist was trying to achieve. Bleeding is lighter than normal but much better than my first AF. DH and I are going to begin not protecting this month and will see what happens. I think I am going to use OPKs but not going to temp or anything else - for now.

Of course I am terrified and excited all at the same time. I know if I get pregnant I will be afraid it's too soon, but if I wait I will feel like I missed an opportunity. I am going to do my best to just have fun with the process and TRY not to over think it...

Good luck to everyone else. Hope to see some good news here soon!

Highhopes that's fantastic news. I hope you get lots of eggs x

Wow carybear you must get a really long surge or something, mine is really quick, I get a faint line then a positive and back to faint again over a couple of days. Good luck with the temping :)

Itsawonder that's a great attitude to have. I hope you don't have to wait too long for your rainbow bfp :)

I wish I worked less so I had more time to keep up :) haha just wanted to say hello and good luck to all! Will answer more later

You all need tickers so that we can remember who is next to O and getting ready to test so that we can cheer each other on :) it's a bfp month I can feel it :)

Easy way to remember mine... Same exact as yours Mrsduck :) when will you test ?

I hear ya mrs. Duck... How do I get a ticker?

It will be a little while before I o but I feel really good about this month....

It's a wonder... This AF I also had no pms (except for a slight headache), no cramps, and no spotting... So is that a good thing???

Hi itsawonder, jssmprime, lindoice. Sorry for all of your losses.

Itsawonder- how do you like acupuncture and what is it helping you with? Always wondered about it.

I'm on CD 11 and tying not to stress it like I had last month. Last week was a really emotional me for some reason. Everything reminded me of mc, pregnancy etc and I could not keep my mind anywhere else.

When r u all going to be testing? I will be POAS around August 20th - feels ages away ATM!

Supposed to get AF the 17th so if I am late I will do around the 20th also. Are you testing early or waiting until you are late?

I'm having ivf so have to test on a certain day. The clinic will tell me exactly when but it will be around 20th.

I'd like to think I'll wait to test, but I give in too easily if signs are good and then I test ;) af is due around 17th. My line on my opk is starting to go dark yay

High hopes how many eggs will they put back in? I'm so excited for you :)

To get a ticker find a ticker you like that someone is using on bnb and click on it. That will take you to their website then follow the instructions on create a ticker on their website and then post the code on your bnb signature hey presto!

Ooh buttrfly we are proper cycle buddies haha

Carybear & Buttrfly- from what I understand no PMS is a really good thing. I guess we are not supposed to have cramps or clots during AF either, which I did not have this month. PMS and the rest are caused by stagnant blood flow in the body. I knew my liver was a tiny bit off based on a blood draw. I did not tell the acupuncturist but she knew that from feeling my pulse of all things. Liver function has a lot to do with the body's ability to clot properly. I tested negative for all blood clotting disorders, but I wonder if my liver had anything to do with the losses. My doc does not want me to take aspirin so I am hoping that acupuncture does the trick if there is a blood flow issue.

What I am using acupuncture for - initially I was just so sad that I didn't know why I was going. I asked her to just do what she thought I needed. She decided to work on my energy level, my liver function and over all fertility. I have been going twice a week which she recommended for the first few weeks. Even though I only need to go once a week now, I am still going twice. I feel happy, awake, aware, no PMS at all, easiest AF of my life and I had her work on a pulled tendon which I injured a year ago and that is almost healed.

For me, it's worth every penny. It is very expensive but to feel the way I do now - there is no cost too high. My husband and I discussed the cost together but he sees how well I am doing and wants me to keep going. I have always been a happy person but now I am happy and stress free.

I don't know how to explain it but if you can, go. It's the best decision I ever made.

Itsawonder it sounds like a wonderful experience, I'm pleased it has been so successful for you and has had a real positive outcome for you :) I'm a bit of a chicken so would only try it as my last resort, but I know a lot of ladies on here wouldn't be without it :)

I thought you were a duck, not a chicken... mmwwahhhhhahah... okay really cheezy joke...

Just an interesting FYI - The great thing about acupuncture that I learned - they do not have to use needles if you are afraid or sensitive. My acupuncturist uses Moxy (I think that's the name). It's small piles of incense that she forms into cones and lights on my skin. It just gets warm and then she pulls it off. It also helps with blood flow. I get needles as well b/c I like them, but you don't have to.

This is not to push you, I just didn't know this until I went and she asked if I was okay w/ needles.

Sounds interesting... Today is cd5 and I'm still bleeding some... This is awesome because AF has literally been 1-3 days for me... I still had a few clots, but nothing like I used to have... I actually have a flow which I haven't really had... This truly has been the easiest AF... I dd get a little tired fom the heavy flow, but no cramps or the terrible lower back ache I usually get...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->