Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Haha itsawonder :)
Oh that's interesting, I just assumed that it was purely needles

Carybear I hope this 'normal' cycle is the start of a bfp month for you :) it certainly indicates your body is back in tune, that's fantastic :)

Afm I've got the start of ewcm so it looks like I'm gearing up to O yay

That's interesting about acupuncture. Do the needles hurt? I considered it alongside my ivf cycle but its already costing us £6000 so couldn't really afford it.

I'm going to push for 2 embryos to be out back in. Hopefully they will do a blastocyst transfer which is when they are 5 days old. Looks like egg collection will be on Monday. I've been having daily scans and blood tests this week along with two injections every day too. Feeling like a pincushion! And I'm scared of needles!!!

Wow that's expensive but will be worth every penny :)
Good luck for the egg collection and I hope they do the blastocyst for you :)

I don't think the needles hurt but I also don't have a fear of needles. Most of them I don't even feel, or I feel a twinge for about three seconds which goes away. Once I had one that felt like it hit a nerve so the twinge stayed. I told the acupuncturist and she took it out and put it in another spot. They don't feel anything like needles at a doctors. They are very, very thin and they will start with short needles that barely penetrate the skin. I do find that I am more sensitive right before and during my period. If you do try it, I would say go between AF ending and ovulation if you can - this is when you will be least sensitive.

The expense - it's a lot. I am in the US. The charge is $65 per visit (about £45) , plus I tip.

I wish you the best of luck with your collection!! Re: needles, try to breathe out as they insert the needle. I don't know why, but it helps a lot. It's a trick I learned from piercers who are friends.

Good luck highhope. Fxd for you!

Mrs duck - hope you catch the egg. I've noticed increase in cm but not yet ewcm but think i am on course to O about Tuesday.

I'm not sure what's going on with my cycle. I'm due to O Saturday but no ewcm yet which is odd.

Flou Are you getting those :spermy: ready for the eggy haha. GL to you too :)

I had ewcm mixed in with the tail end of AF... This AF was 6 days :) since the mc... They've been 1-3 days... I thanking God for a normal cycle

Yay that's fantastic news carybear, now get :sex: and get those :spermy: waiting for the eggy :)

We're going to try every other day for the next two weeks... I should o next Thursday or Friday... The two week wait will begin when I go back to work, so it will help with the wait. Beginning of the school year is always so busy

So you in the us are just finishing your school holidays and we in the uk are just starting. That's our plan too, every other day bd'ing :) GOod luck :) I'm due to O any day now

Itsawonder, sounds great about acupuncture. I wonder how much it is for me without insurance. Truth is I am still cringing from bills from d and c. I can't believe the nerve of insurance companies having people pay for this. I just got another notice saying that my insurance company overpaid so I need to pay more than I though. Ugh

How is everyone doing? CD14.. You and me mrsduck! Trying the whole not go crazy and relax approach. We will see how it works. Sometimes it feels chore like so it is tough. I can sense it is tough on DH too. Worth it though, right girls?

Oh no buttrfly that's awful, definitely sucks you having to pay more!

Yeah we're both cd14 but I don't think I've o'd yet as ewcm only arrived today and opk still not positive, looks like it's late this month.

Yup it becomes a chore around o time but needs must ;) keep :sex: we'll all get there :)

Are you on track to O today buttrfly?

How's it going ladies? I'm back from my egg collection. Bit disappointed coz they only got 3 eggs. FC they are mature enough and fertilise!

Sorry they only got three high hopes, but praying that all three become rainbows....

I've got everything crossed! They will call in the next couple of hours if the eggs are no good.

No phone call which means at least 1 egg was mature. FC they fertilise now!!!

Hi ladies! May I join this thread? I just turned 31 - miscarried naturally on July 17th (3 days after my birthday). 2 days later, we had to put our beloved dog down due to cancer so it's been a very emotional ride. My hcg levels hit 0 last week and this week I started to get "high fertility" indications on my ovulation tests, so I'm finally starting to feel like there is hope.

Good luck to everyone. :)

High hopes sorry they only took 3 but I've got everything crossed for you, I hope all 3 are mature, it could be triplets :)

Carybear I love the new ticker :) it's almost time to start :sex: :)

Hi txjen of course you can join us, I'm so sorry for your losses, you have been through a tough time recently :( that's great news that you are gearing up to ovulate, I hope it's not long before you see a bfp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->