Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Yay I'll be logging on to see more beautiful lines ;)

Sorry girls I have been gone for the weekend for a family event. Do excited to come back on here to see a BFP....congrats itsawonder!!! That is such great news and I'm so happy for you!

Good luck carybear! Crossing my fingers for you

Hope everyone else is doing well.
AF is just about gone for me.

Sorry carybear:( is your ticker right? 12dpo? I remember mrsduck got bfn on 12 dpo also

Just talked to doc's office. I will get a scan next Monday, Sept. 30. I believe I will only be 4 1/2 weeks then so I don't know what we will see but I am excited. At least we will know if implantation is holding and hopefully we will see a sac or even a yolk.

Exciting itsawonder!

Your not our carybear until AF shows. Hope the witch stays away for you.

Ooo that's great itsawonder. FC for the scan!

Think I'm out too. Had some spotting today so AF will prob arrive tmrw. Ah well.

Yay itsawonder!! Everything crossed the scan goes well.

Carybear - hopefully it's just too early.

HH - boooooooo AF, stay away!!

Itsawonder wow that's an early scan, I'm excited for you xx

No witch stay away

Carybear I didn't get a bfp til 14dpo on cheapies

Buttrfly I hope you had a nice time

Hi everyone else

Yay for scan itsawonder! Any words of wisdom for us ttc girls? Did you do anything different?

Highhopes wishing that AF stays away for you!!

Sorry for AF flou:(

Glad your test is lighter hilslo!

Hope are you feeling mrsduck?

Melly sorry I never quite answered your post. DH and I were lucky and I got BFP 3 months after going off BC but unfortunately ended in mmc around what would have been 9 weeks. Have been trying since end of June again when I got AF again after surgery but no luck. I know it hasn't been terribly long but more frustration and emotions at this point because of loss. Have you started trying yet?

I'm on CD 8 today and will start BDing tomorrow. Planned the days when we can BD with DH's schedule so hopefully it works... And tomorrow is hump day! ;)

Buttrfly - we used SMEP every time I have gotten pregnant. They key for me is to bd on the 2 days before ovulation and ovulation day in the AM.

I also stopped drinking coffee this cycle and I do not ingest any other caffeine.

Do not know if that did anything but it can't hurt.

I almost forgot - I have been going to acupuncture 2x per week since my d&c and I am sure that helped. We live in a great community where we can trade for services and many people have sliding scales. For 1st tri I will go 1x per week then 2nd tri (hoping all goes well) will go once every 3 or 4 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->