Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Itsawonder yay I've got everything crossed for you :)

FX'd for you wonder..

I've been really lightheaded the last couple of afternoons... A litte bloated...

Testing Tuesday unless I cave earlier

I hope it's unambiguous in a few days, itsawonder!!

My phone keeps trying to correct itsawonder to 'it swindler'. :haha:

Swindler could work too.. :)

Thanks everyone and Carybear I am rooting for you!

Test is the same color today but line showed up in 5 minutes. AF due on Wed at the latest so hoping it doesn't show and that my test line gets darker. If I miss AF will call the doc on Thurs to see if I can get progesterone. My levels tested normal during my last pregnancy so I don't know if he will prescribe it but, I still miscarried that one. Also want to schedule an early scan which I know he will do.

Im out this month AF showed but i hope your bean sticks wonder and hoping carybear gets a bfp too! Fxd ladies!

Oh sorry the witch got you flou :(

Carybear and its awonder it all sounds good :)

Flou - sorry af arrived but onwards and upwards to the next cycle!

Itsawonder- fantastic news!!! I have my fingers crossed that this is the start of your rainbow! Have you tested again today or are you going to wait a couple of days?

Carybear. Judging by your nausea I'm hopeful for you to!

Ooo - exciting times!

Afm - I tested on Thurs (5 weeks post op) and still positive but definitely lighter. I'm away with friends this weekend but will probably test again tomorrow morning. I'm really hoping it will be extremely light or a bfn. If not I have a scan booked in at lunchtime to see if i need another op :-(

Flou - sorry witch got you. But you are one day closer to getting your BFP, right? (At least that's what I tell myself when AF comes).

Carybear -fingers still crossed!

Hilso - glad those tests are getting lighter. Hope you see your negative soon. I would think a light test means your HCG is pretty low.

AFM - I did test again this morning with Answer brand. Even though AF is not due until Wed I don't think I can deny this. Going to call my doc tomorrow to ask if I should take progesterone or do anything else.

Attachments

• IMG_0317.jpg
    IMG_0317.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 7
Forgot to mention. DH and I have been together over 6 years but just got married last year. Next Sunday is our 1 year anniversary. Best present I can give him!

Itsawonder -no denying that'a bfp. Woooo hooooo!! Absolutely thrilled for you. Stick little bean!

Ps - happy anniversary for next week! Are you going to keep it a secret until then or have you already shared?

Hilslo I hope your hpt is nice and light when you test tomorrow

Itsawonder whoop whoop that's fantastic news, lovely lines :) yay I have a bump buddy
Does hubby know yet? You need a ticker, there's nothing better than watching the fruit get bigger ;)

I have told DH. With all we have been through the excitement of announcing has kind of come and gone. (This is my 3rd pregnancy in 7 months.) Plus, I am going to call the doc tomorrow and will want DH there if I need to go in for blood draws or an exam.

Mrs. Duck - I think I am going to hold off on the ticker until I get a scan. Just want to know that this baby is growing properly. Seeing your scan though has given me tons of hope! How are you feeling these days?

It'sawonder I'm so so happy for u! Good luck when u call the dr. Hope u get an early scan soon. About time another one of us got a bfp!

Mrs duck how's the bump?

Hope the rest of u ladies r ok.

AFM-AF is due tmrw but I've had no symptoms. Usually I get cramps sore boobs and spotting. This month - nothing!

highhopes - I don't really have any symptoms either! Just some bloating.

Itsawonder I held off my ticker until I went to the drs and he confirmed it. I just thought I'm going to enjoy my pregnancy no matter what the outcome, I can't change the outcome so I may as well think positive that everything is going to be fine this time :)

I totally understand where you are coming from :)

I had sore boobs especially nipples, really sensitive (and they still are ) and I was really snappy and grumpy

Highhopes I hope this is your month too, I can't wait for you to test

I'm good thanks, I've got quite a big belly/bloat I think I'm going to struggle to hide my pregnancy for much longer. I've got my next scan in just over 2 weeks, I can't wait :)

It's a wonder... CONGRATULATIONS!

Highhopes... FX'd for ya

Hi Mrs. Duck

The last two mornings I've woken up sweating. I've been hot throughout the day... Today I couldn't take a hot shower... The steam from the hot water made me feel like I was going to throw up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->