Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

AF is due next Tuesday the 15th for me so I may test around then if no AF.
Mrsduck what is the time difference where you are from the U.S.? Sorry I wasn't certain.

It's now 2.50pm here :)

I've got everything crossed for you girls :)

Buttrfly - the 15th is not far away. Good luck!!!

And good luck to anyone testing soon. I hope this group is filled with BFPs in the next few months.

Mrs. Duck - good luck with your scan tomorrow! It will be amazing to hear the heartbeat and see your little one moving all around. What a joy!

Im in the tww but got just under 2 weeks before testing. Im not sure what's worse, waiting to O or waiting for AF or not.

My doctors office just called to move my appointment time on Thursday - it's earlier which is great. I asked if the internal probe is fixed and the said it will be months before that's done b/c it's so expensive, so they are going to do an abdominal scan.

There is no way we will see anything but an empty sac so now I am terrified!! I have to know that there is growth in there or what is the point?

I think, if we don't see anything, I am going to demand a diagnostic u/s at the hospital. I can't wait longer than Thursday to know if my baby is growing. His office is in the hospital too so why can't he just borrow a scanner from another department???

I am excited to hear all the happy scan news. Please post some pics if you get some!

Aw itsawonder that's rubbish, I agree there is no way you'll see anything from an abdominal scan :( I'm not even sure I'll have an abdominal scan tomorrow. They are just going to cause you worry :hugs:

Can't believe they are suggesting an abdominal scan itsawonder! Can you try to push for an internal one somehow? An abdominal one won't show anything and will just stress u out! I had a 6 week internal scan and saw the heartbeat...that's what you need!

Their internal probe is broken and I guess it's the only one they have. As an Ob/Gyn (and 1 of only 2 in our area) you would think he would immediately invest in a new one but I guess it costs thousands of dollars. They don't seem to think it's a problem at all and the doc even said we should see a fetal pole and heart flicker but I used to perform scans and know we won't see anything.

His office is in the hospital. If we don't see anything I am going to request that he send me to radiology for a diagnostic internal scan. I am sure he can code it in a way that insurance will cover it. Since I have met my deductible for the year insurance will cover everything through December 31.

I just don't know what else to do but I do know that the stress I am feeling is not healthy. I need to just let it go and see what happens on Thursday. My husband will back me and I will ask him to help demand an internal scan so I don't back down.

Fingers crossed they send you for the diagnostic internal without any fuss.

Itsawonder I really hope that tomorrow they can figure this out and give you a proper scan!

Good luck today mrsduck!

Fingers crossed for you in TWW flou!

Hi ladies all went great with my scan, I saw baby wriggling away but my pics aren't very good coz I couldn't hold my pee any more I thought I was going to burst. They have put me forward a bit baby is measuring 11 +2 so need to change my ticker. I'm going back in a week for the proper 12 week dating scan so I get to see baby again next week :)

It's awonder I can't wait for your good news tomorrow too :)

Mrs Duck - that is wonderful news!!!! I am so happy for you! Just think - you will be in second trimester soon and will be able to tell people that you are pregnant :)

I think we will tell family now as my belly is getting bigger and it's becoming harder to disguise. My pics are pants but I'll post one later. I hope you get a clear view tomorrow, make sure your bladder is as full as you can stand

Yayyyyyyy! Wonderful news MrsDuck, I'm so glad you got to see the wriggly little thing. How exciting to start telling people! Big hugs.

Thanks melly, remind me when you are starting to try?

Yay Mrs Duck that's great! Im so glad your little one is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->