Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Yay mrsduck such great news and to be able to see baby again next week too! 12 weeks here you come.
Look forward to good news tomorrow too!

It's awonder good luck for today, I can't wait for your update :)

Thank you!! It's only 8am here so three more hours until my appointment. Feeling excited now!

Good luck itsawonder! I'll be checking the thread all day for the update. :haha:

Hey ladies. I just had my abdominal scan. The doctor was prepared to send me to radiology if a trans-vaginal was needed, however.... we saw a heartbeat!!!!! 120 beats per minute so not even slow!!! I did not take a picture b/c the image was so small.

My next scan will be in 3 weeks and I honestly believe this is our rainbow baby!

Thanks again for all of your support!!!

Yay that's fantastic news, thanks for the update, I'm sure you are right, this is your rainbow :) xxxxxx

Yayyyyyyyy!!! I'm so glad the abdominal scan worked and you didn't have to fuss with the other scan. Wonderful happy news. :D

That's great news wonder! Im so excited for you.

Wow it's awonder you are almost 7 weeks already! Times flies doesn't it :)

All is good with me, I've got another scan Thursday :)

Have there been any testers that I've missed?

I hope everyone is well xxxx

Yay mrsduck you are at 12 weeks and scan on Thursday! Exciting!

AF due today so just waiting it out. If nothing tomorrow I may bite the bullet and test. Only one frer left so don't want to waste it.

Thanks buttrfly and I've got everything crossed for you that the witch doesn't show for another 9 months xx

Good luck Buttrfly! I am really hoping AF doesn't show for you. Will keep checking in to see what happens.

Mrs. Duck - another scan already, how exciting! And you are 12 weeks! The time does fly. Has your uterus come above the pubic bone yet?

Thanks girls... Thinking of you on pregnancy and infant loss Remembrance Day today. I only wish I was home tonight so I could light a candle:hugs:

My scan last week I was only expected to be measuring 10+3 so they hadn't booked me in for my nt measurements/bloods so asked if I minded coming back, of course I said no i didnt mind haha if I couldn't have come back this week she said she could try and do the measurements then but at 11+2 I was really on the limit to do accurately. I get to see baby again on Thursday and I'll try and hold my pee this time to get better pics :)

Nope he's still below my pubic bone and I have an anterior placenta so trying to find him on the Doppler is a nightmare (notice my HE reference, I'm convinced its a boy)

Buttrfly any news?

Can't believe u r at 12 weeks mrs duck...that time has flown! How r u itsawonder? Flou and buttrfly everything ok? And anyone else I've missed...hope u r all ok! Been keeping busy waiting to start my next ivf cycle in nov x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->