Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Oooh HH November will be here before you know it :)

Do you think it has gone quick? To me the time has dragged haha

Buttrfly i hope AF stays away!

Itsawonder and Mrs duck glad everything seems to be going well with you both.

Highopes good luck with the ivf!

Im 10dpo, AF due at the weekend. Haven't had many symptoms. A little bit of sore bbs but that's about it. I don't have much hope this month as life has been v.hectic. We had DH's grandmothers funeral. It was a long two weeks between her passing and her funeral. Anyway im expecting AF to show in a few days, it would be a lovely surprise if it didn't. Hope everyone else is doing well.

That's wonderful news. November is not far away! Of course, I do hope things will start at the beginning of the month vs. the end...

I am well. Still don't feel terribly pregnant other than getting up 3-5 times a night to pee. I get really hungry during the day, then when I eat I feel extremely bloated and hate food again.

Going to the citi this weekend to buy baggier shirts and ponchos to hide my bloat as I can no longer button my pants. Other than that, just can't wait until my 9 week ultrasound.

Yay for another scan soon MrsDuck, hopefully you get a nice clear picture this time!

flou, butterfly - hope AF stays away for awhile yet ;)

HH - November is like two weeks away! Argh! So exciting.

I am planning on lighting a candle tonight for one of my good friends who recently lost her baby, I will think of you all as well. Big hugs.

Flou 2 weeks is a long time to wait for the funeral, it's that limbo time, it's awful, at least after the funeral you can start to move forward. I hope you get a surprise bfp :)

Haha itsawonder it's like looking back at my pregnancy. Your next stage will be you don't feel like eating because you feel sick. Then you get used to the sick feeling then you are always hungry again, now I'm just at the stage where my uterus is taking up more space and I struggle to eat a large meal

Melly not long til you are ttc too :)

Thanks girls! No AF yet! I don't want to get my hopes up but I always do haha. Lots of cramping today. My blood sugar has been very low. It was terrible when pregnant but can also get bad around AF.
No news yet mrsduck... Will test tomorrow and let you girls know unless AF comes first.

Crossing fingers for you for November highhopes.
Maybe lack of symptoms is a good sign flou!
Itawonder I remember being so bloated at around 9 woks and also went shopping.
Thanks melly for thinking of us and lighting a candle. I can't do one at 7pm as I will still be at work but will light once I am home around 9.

I have everything crossed for you buttrfly hopefully your post tomorrow will be our next :bfp:

Oh no :( I'm sorry, but you aren't out until the witch shows xx

It's awonder yay for being a blueberry :)

Thanks mrsduck. I do feel as though I am out though and wish AF would just stop toying with me

Buttrfly - that just plain sucks. I am sorry. Hope that, if AF is coming, she comes soon so you can move on. Better yet, I hope you are just getting a slow HCG rise and your tests turn positive!

Mrs. Duck - thank you! I did not realized I was a blueberry. My favorite fruit!

Thanks it's a nice thought of HCG just being low but I don't know.
No news mrsduck. No AF yet. I do remember that one month I was 4 days late so who knows.
Either way I have an annual Gyno appt on Monday. I will go if AF is here or not and ask questions about ttc. If AF isn't here by then I will ask them to test.

I've got everything crossed for you butterfly. Stay away witch :)

All went brilliantly at my scan, the people due to be scanned before me didn't turn up so I was allowed a double length appointment so lots of baby watching time. We saw a good nose bone and on average fluid measured 1.4mm so she wasn't concerned at all about downs, she forgot to print me pics so as I was about to leave and I asked if I could have a pic she apologised for not printing as she went along and got me to lay back down and did some more scanning and printed them which I thought was really nice of her

Yay! That is nice of her. Can we see any of them? That's really reassuring about the nasal bone and the nuchal fold. It must be a load off your mind.

Butterfly - it ain't over until the fat lady sings! But you know your body better than anyone else. Good to ask the gyno about everything when you see her.

I think I can finally start to enjoy my pregnancy now :)

I need to scan them so ill post them later when I'm on the PC (if everyone doesn't mind) xx

I hope you are all joining me and itsawonder very soon :)

Wonderful news Mrs Duck!!!! So happy you are starting to enjoy it. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->