Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Sorry to hear that callme :hugs:

buttrfly i hope the witch stays away. I have my fxd for you!

A year ago today i said goodbye to my angel. Its been strange today. Still no AF for me. I had some brown discharge on Saturday and had some spotting Sunday and today. But had no cramps and most of my pms symptoms have disappeared! I thought AF was going to come on Saturday night after i had the brown discharge. I'm expecting AF to show. If it doesn't i will test at the weekend but it should show soon. It just feels weird that i don't feel like im about to come on! I hope when i do its not too painful.

I hope it's your angel sending you a gift so you won't see AF for another 9 months. Fingers crossed for you that your spotting ends.

Sorry it's a tough day.

So sorry callmeal :hugs:. I'm glad to hear you will be meeting with them to discuss,however.

Always tough to deal with anniversaries , flou:( I'm sorry you were having a tough day.
Good sign that AF is not here yet though! I have heard of girls spotting before their BFP. Looks like we will test same day if no AF for us both! I was wondering if I could hold off that long but I would rather do it on a day that I don't have work. Hoping for us both!!

So sorry callmeal x

Flou sorry you had such a tough day yesterday. FC AF stays away xx

Flou - I hope today is better than yesterday and hoping AF stays away.

Buttrfly - hoping AF stays away for you as well.

Callme - how are you today?

AFM - leave tomorrow for the city so I can have my genetic scan on Friday. Will stay through the weekend so will get an update to you all Sunday or Monday. Feeling good about it though.

Wow 12 weeks already, that's gone quick, I've sure everything will be fine, I can't wait to see your pic :)

Flou I'm sorry you are going though a tough time :hugs:

Come on bfp's I'm sure we are due some more on this thread :)

Look forward to hearing about your scan itsawonder!

No AF for me yet. Today is the day that she should be showing although from what I remember I usually have spotting by now. I am more hopeful than before and really hope that it is not a let down

That sounds promising buttrfly I've got everything crossed for you and I can't wait for you to test :)

flou - big hugs. You are so strong. I hope you had a day of reflection and release and peace.

Butterfly - I am getting hopeful for you too! Eeeee!

Itsawonder - we'll be hanging out for the update! I hope it all goes well!!

Ugh well I wish I had a better update..upon wiping this morning it looks like AF is creeping in. And this is usually how she starts. Getting hopes up is not a good thing I guess :(

Hey Ladies I'm 32 and still TTC #1. Our first BFP ended in what the doctors are calling a chemical @ 6 weeks since there was no ultrasound done.

I tested today and i got a bfp! I had dark brown spotting on Saturday (day AF due) and its still going but has got lighter. I realised i had gone longer without a period than i ever had so i tested. I really hope this is my rainbow!

:hugs: buttrfly. I really hope your spotting is like mine and you get your bfp. I really did think AF was going to show. Fxd for you.

Hi Cntrygrl. I think you were on a previous thread i was on. I'm sorry you have experienced a loss. I hope you get your rainbow soon!

Hi flou. Yeah I think I was too. Congrats on your BFP!

Cntrygrl welcome to the thread, I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope you get your rainbow bfp very soon :)

Floooooooooou! Congratulations, whoo hoo :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

I spotted before my bfp each time, don't worry this is it whoo hoo xxx

YAY FLOU!! That's wonderful. Everything is crossed for a sticky bean.

Butterfly - eep. GO AWAY AF.

Flou so very happy for you on your BFP! Congrats!! Looks forward to updates.

I wish I could tell you girls I am still in the game, but no question that AF is here.

Hi cntrygrl- I'm sorry for your loss and wishing you the best of luck. I am also 32, had mmc in may. Ttc after loss is a tough one!

Congrats, flou!

Cntrygrl... where in NY? I'm outside of Albany.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->