Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Oh callmeal that sounds like a good start! Hoping for you and look forward to an update!

Ugh... I slept really badly last night, got up at 1:00 to potty, tested, negative, temp 97.18. Got up again at 4 am to potty, tested, internet strip positive within 15 min, FRER negative, temp 97.33. Got up at 5:15 am to wake up, internet strip positive within 15 min, didn't FRER again, temp 97.6. So now I don't know what temp to use... either way, they're not dropping like they should for AF.

I tested again at 6:15 (dang, that's a lot of pee!!), negative, and tested water just to see, negative. I kinda think I just have a bad batch of strips. I'm feeling anxious and frustrated! It's 11 dpo, and I find it hard to believe the internet strip would pick up what a FRER won't. I've been googling to find info on false positives with my batch... apparently my batch is more known for false negatives, but that's not what I'm dealing with. GRRR!!!

Oh no callmeal I hope it's a definite positive next time you test. I didn't get a positive on an ic until 14dpo

Callme - so sorry you are getting thrown for a loop. Really hope you get a true positive.

Hahaha.... the other day I was eating an avocado when I saw that Mrs.Duck is now the size of an avocado. This morning I am drinking water with lime and I am now a lime.... again - so weird.

I'm going batty... Thanks for all the positivity! I know I should just wait three days and test again, either I'll have a real BFP or AF by then. (but I don't have that kind of self-control). I think I'd feel better with even AF as long as it's not limbo!!

It's a wonder yay for being a lime. Did you end up buying a Doppler?

Callmeal you are certainly not alone with not having any willpower haha, I hope tomorrow's ic or frer is positive :)

Must... stop... peeing...

Came home after not drinking anything after 1 pm, peed on another strip at 4 pm, looked positive within 10 min (pic at 10 min attached for your viewing pleasure). First Signal (my go-to Walmart brand) was neg with the same urine. I looked at my chart again, I think it's possible I O'd a day later than I thought...

Attachments

• photo-20.jpg
    photo-20.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 3
Sorry callmeal. I hope you get obvious positives soon! It is early though so still time!

That's funny about your fruits. It's always interesting to see the tickers! Mrsduck how was your appt...think you said it was yesterday?

How are you flou? I know day of AF due is fast approaching.

CD 27 for me. AF could be due anywhere between Saturday to Thursday. I had the tiniest bit of blood when I wiped a couple nights ago and I started wondering about IB but probably in my head and just a coincidence :)

No don't stop peeing haha I can see the start of a line so I'm hoping tomorrow it will be much clearer :)

Buttrfly I'm hoping it was implantation bleeding :)

Yes I did have an antenatal appointment yesterday, you've got a good memory. It was just a check up and after listening to baby's heartbeat they didn't feel the need to scan me boo so now have to wait til dec to find out if its a girl or boy

Glad the appt went well Mrs duck. I bet you can't wait to find out what your having.

buttrfly i hope its ib. Fxd! AF is due Saturday for me but has been known to come later. Got loads of PMS symptoms, and im also suffering from a cold at the mo. I will see if AF shows. If she hasn't by Monday i might test then.

Buttrfly - fingers crossed it was IB!!!

Flou - hoping AF does not show

Callme - that's about what my first test looked like so I hope they keep getting darker and that they appear faster. Please keep us posted

Mrs. Duck - sorry no scan but hearing the heartbeat must be amazing! So exciting that you are going to find out the sex!

I did not buy a doppler. I just don't seem to have the urge as I think, for me, it will cause more worry than anything else. If I don't hear the heartbeat I will stress until my next doctor appointment but I have lots of scan coming up.

We are not going to find out the sex - at least not now. On the 22nd when I have my genetic scan I am also getting the Maternal Fetal DNA blood draw. (People refer to it as the Materniti21 but that is one of many brand names of the test.) I can find out the sex via the blood draw but DH and I decided to wait.

I get to have another scan with my doc 2 weeks after my genetic scan in early December.

This morning, everything was totally negative. Not. A. Spot. So I'm thinking I have a chemical on my hands... 7 positive ICs plus zero positive FRERs plus no positives this morning just seems... Depressing. :-(

Happy Friday ladies!

Yay for appt mrsduck and hearing heartbeat. Just have something to look forward to in December! You know the 20 week fruit is a banana? I saw that on someone's ticker..seems somewhat odd hehe.

Flou fingers crossed for no AF for you! I actually only have digitals which will make me wait awhile. I won't buy a frer until next weekend if AF does not show. I hate that AF and pregnancy symptoms are the same..confusing. I am having AF symptoms also.

Itsawonder so you think you will find out sex at all before labor? 22nd is coming quick as is December!

Callmeal sorry about the mixed signals. I would think with a chemical a frer would show something though? Maybe a bad batch of ics or your body just working on building up HCG? When is AF due? Crossing fingers for you

Not much over here..just waiting to see when/ if AF comes in the next few days

Question...anyone know what acid reflux medication you can take that is safe while ttc? I take tums but they aren't cutting it and my reflux is getting pretty bad. When I see my doctor next I will talk to her about maybe going on medication for it. I don't want it to continue to get worse.
Thanks in advance :)

Callmeal I hope you get out of limbo soon and ideally with a bfp :)

In fact I'm hoping for lots of bfps in the next few days from you all :dust:

Itsawonder I can't believe you haven't been tempted with a Doppler, I love mine :)

Buttrfly I don't know, I am suffering a bit too but I haven't taken anything, I know you have to avoid anything with aspirin in and also anything with sodium bicarbonate in though. I think gaviscon is safe :)

Got my blood drawn today. I'm going to feel SO STUPID if everything is negative (and annoyed at the IC strips)... But my temp is still rising so who knows. :-(. Pee tests are still negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->