Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Love your bump mrsduck!! I think bumps are so cute. Can't believe you are over 30 weeks already!!

How's it going melly? I saw EWCM for you?!

Flou are you in TWW yet?

Thanks itsawonder I thought of the smilies too but I think I finally got the hang of these. I will probably buy wondfos next month if no BFP. How are you doing?

I finally got my positive...or I think hehe. Let me know if you guys agree. It has been frustrating because I decided to test the other day at night since I had extra tests and I had a line barely there so thought I missed the surge but it was darker in the morning. I think twice a day is probably not good if this is what happens. Anyone ever had that? Maybe my pee was more diluted then I thought? DH and I tried to BD past couple of days but he me having performance issues which unfortunately leaves us stressed and prissy at each other. I pray that with a positive we can BD tonight because last was 3 days ago. We did so well every other day on day 11-19 before that.

Thanks for all the support and assistance ladies!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
Love the bump Mrs Duck!

buttrfly it definitely looks like a positive to me. I think I ovulated yesterday as my bbs hurt on the sides. However i still have pain on my right hand side so we will probably bd again today, just to make sure. But I have had ov pains carry on after O before so I suspect I am 1dpo. I hope we both catch the egg and get bfps in a couple of weeks time!

Melly are you in the tww yet or still waiting to O?

Thanks flou I hope so too!
Do you or anyone know if bloating can be a sign of ovulation. Yesterday was terrible and today hanging in there a bit

That's a positive. Have at it! I use opks, I get positives all the time because lh is elevated for some PCOSers. For me, I test twice a day... First morning pee and late afternoon. Hold your pee as long as you can before your afternoon test. And seriously... Internet cheapies! If you want a coupon code to get some on Amazon, PM me. It works out to be like $18 for 2-3 months depending on how often you test (way more for me since I'm on CD 85 right now).

I have been wondering about the bloating too Buttrfly, my symptoms are all over the place at the moment because I (TMI!) got quite constipated over the weekend (I always do when I travel, apparently I have a shy bowel or something?!) so I've been dealing with bloating/cramping the last two days, and I'd love to think the cramping was ovulation pains! But I don't think I can until my system sorts itself out. :lol:

CD14 today, mild cramping as I said, haven't checked CM but hoping for more EWCM. We had sex last night (it's still weird!) and will try again tonight.

That looks pretty close to positive to me (I don't know which one is supposed to be the test and which the control?) - for a minute I thought you were posting a BFP and I was like WHAT!!!

Thanks ladies :)

I'm loving all the poas talk, I do miss poas. Buttrfly that's definitely positive keep bd'ing even if you are ready to kill each other haha

I can't wait for the next wave of bfp's :dust:

Flou seems like you, me, and Melly are just about cycle buddies!

Melly I wish it was a BFP haha..same brand so looks the same! Glad your cycle has been so predictable. Couple ladies in another forum said they absolutely got bloating around ovulation so there's the answer! Glad I got one sign.

Mrs duck I agree with the cucumber being weird size haha a beach ball,i wonder where they come up with the fruits/ vegetables for the tickers. We BDed last night...yay! Are not ready to kill each other just stress and performance issues ugh. We will see about tonight but at least we were able to BD on day of positive!

Callmeal so sorry you are still in limbo. I hope your doctor will help soon! I think I will PM you about the wondfos soon it sounds good. I'm hoping I won't need them ( wishful thinking) so would order once/if I get AF. When I tested in the evening though the test came out light around the time of my positive so I may stick to morning as it worked much better and didn't have me confused.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been rubbish at posting on here, been feeling pretty crappy! Got lots to catch up on, haven't read back yet but saw the pic mrs duck - bump looks fab!

Good luck with BDing buttrfly and melly! I really miss it now even though I was so sick of it! Pregnancy hormones are making me randy but I daren't do anything about it just yet!!!

You're not having sex HH? Is that a first trimester thing I'm not aware of?! I can't believe you'll be 12 weeks at the end of the week!!

Yay cycle buddies. Definitely no sign of EWCM this morning. :(

Just being extra careful after the ivf ordeal. Don't want anything to go wrong.

HH - I was the same way. We waited until about 11 weeks to bd. I think we gave in a few times along the way but we were nervous too. Second trimester we picked it back up though.

Buttrfly - just an FYI - I always ovulated the day I got a negative result after having positives. Meaning, if I had a positive yesterday and a negative today, I would ovulate today. It's different for everyone.

Mrs. Duck - Agreed, cucumber is just odd. But most of the foods seem to be...

Highhopes I can't believe your nearly 12 weeks. I bet you will be relieved when you reach that milestone.

Yay melly and buttrfly! I hope all of us get bfps soon and move from cycle buddies to bump buddies.

My bbs are already sore. I normally get this straight after O but I swear they feel more uncomfortable. I think it could be due to the extra vitamin b6 i'm taking as it can increase progesterone. Fxd for two weeks time!

I just poked my boobs a few times at my desk to see how they felt and someone walked past my door. :rofl:

Lol melly sounds like u r having fun TTC!

I've got a private scan booked for tonight - in a couple of hours. Soooo nervous! We haven't bd at all for about 3 months now. I've had some rather pleasant dreams and woken up feeling ahem satisfied! That has never happened before other than when I was pregnant last time. Apparently it happens during pregnancy to some women - have may of you with bfps had this??!

Oooh good luck with the scan, how exciting to see your little beans (limes?!) again. :D

I wonder if it's the increased hormones in your system making you hot and bothered? :lol:

Lol melly sounds like u r having fun TTC!

I've got a private scan booked for tonight - in a couple of hours. Soooo nervous! We haven't bd at all for about 3 months now. I've had some rather pleasant dreams and woken up feeling ahem satisfied! That has never happened before other than when I was pregnant last time. Apparently it happens during pregnancy to some women - have may of you with bfps had this??!

Hehe - I've been having this too!

High hopes and hilslo you are both 11weeks 2 days, I hadn't realised you both had the same due date :)

Hh I'm looking forward to more scan pics :)

So exciting there are more bfp's just around the corner I can feel it.

We didn't bd until after my 12 week scan either, I was too scared of something going wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->