Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Cntrygrl just saw your first scan is on valentines day...how exciting!

Cntrygrl good luck with the scan.

itsawonder i haven't been tested yet for blood clotting issues but I do think I have a chance of having a problem given my family history. I guess I just feel I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. But I will keep an eye on my cycle buttrfly just in case it messes with it. Thanks ladies.

Thank You ladies. It was first thing this morning. We are not having just one baby, but two of them :)

Awwwww cntrygrl what an amazing valentines day present congrats!

Happy valentines day ladies!

YAAAAAAAAAY TWINS!!! What marvelous news! Happy happy Valentines Day :D

YES PICTURES PLEEEEEASE!

I am very excited because my CM is different today than the last two days and I could tell straight away. :haha: This is the first time I've paid attention and when I was reading the descriptions I was like, ugh, how will I know?! But it was obvious! Hooray!

I have about 9 scan pics. Baby A loves the camera, Baby B is kind of camera shy. I will try to load them this weekend.

Cntrygrl - what amazing news! Congratulations!!

Melly - let the fun begin!!

Okay, fun has officially begun!!! Husband took awhile to get the job done and afterwards admitted he might have felt some subconscious 'pressure' because of the changed circumstances. Hopefully he gets over that! :haha:

Yeay Melly! Glad your dh rose to the occasion lol! I've got my fingers crossed for that eggy!

Cntrygrl - v exciting!! Can't wait to see some pics of the beans!

Haha Melly I think all our hubby's suffered from ttc 'pressure' at one time or another, he'll get used to it ;)

First pic is of Baby A. Second is of Baby B

Attachments

• 2014-02-16 09.16.24-1.jpg
    2014-02-16 09.16.24-1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 2014-02-16 09.16.48.jpg
    2014-02-16 09.16.48.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics