Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

This is genuinely the first time I've heard of people not having sex in the first trimester! But a bunch of you have done it! I wouldn't have even thought of it. I'm glad I am finding all this stuff here. :lol:

I didn't avoid it at first in my first pregnancy I just wasn't in the mood but then we dtd one day and I bled. I was quite calm about it as I knew sex could cause some bleeding and I'd been to the toilet before and everything was okay. We both decided no more after that tough and that's followed through to this pregnancy!

MrsDuck. I actually changed my ticker this morning as I've measured 2 days ahead in all my scans so finally decided to update my due date. A great way to hurry through the 11th week!

Melly, Flou, butterfly - how's the tww going? I'm praying for some more bfps this month. Would be so good if you all got them on the same day!!!

My bbs are definitely more sore this month which i am putting down to the extra b vitamins as its too early for anything else! If it helps me get my rainbow I will be happy tho. Melly and buttrfly how you are you doing in the tww? Callmeal I hope you are out of limbo or will get a resolution soon. Hopefully a positive one!

My bf got engaged this week and I'm going to be her bridesmaid. I am so thrilled for her. She's not getting married until next summer. I just hope I have my rainbow before then. I know she will understand if I am pg as she knows about my losses. I know she wouldn't mind if I was the size of a beach ball in her photos but I wouldn't want to be near a due date and supposed to be her bridesmaid! Hurry up rainbow!

Melly I think it's a mixed bag regarding BDing during first trimester. Some ladies are against it and some don't have a problem. Meant to ask my doctor about it but forgot. I will this time around. I think we may be due for AF the same day? I'm due march 5. I may wait a couple days to test though if she doesn't come as she is never reliable!

Itsawonder thanks for the tip. I know you can ovulate a day or two after positive. We tried to BD the second day without luck. That's my sign we needed to chill out for this month. DH is feeling pressured and beating himself up about it ugh.

Highhopes how was your scan?

Flou when is your AF due? It is exciting we are so close in cycles the three of us! See I knew my body was waiting for a reason ;) I am somewhat in your position in the regards that my brother is getting married end of may 2015 and I'm a bridesmaid so every month that passes I check when my due date would be. I know that they wouldn't care but i am hoping it works out so a little one is here before then!

Thanks hilslo! TWW sucks as always :) I've been pretty crampy past 3-4 days and I am 3 dpo. I know my stomach isn't the best so that could be it too. My boobs are somewhat sore as well but that is usual around/around O for me. Makes me wonder what is going on in my body!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I am 3DPO as well, so yes we're almost exactly synched! I have no idea how long my normal 'cycle' is, since this is the first one off implanon, but if it was 28 days I'd be due March 6th. Like you I think I'm planning on waiting a few days after that before testing, because it could be a longer cycle, and also because I won't see my husband until the 14th, and I kind of want him to be there when I test! I don't know if I'll be able to hold out until then though. That would be CD36, which would be a normal cycle for me on implanon. Argh, it's all so confusing. :lol:

flou, of course I hope you get pregnant before then, but I just wanted to say last summer when I got married two of my six bridesmaids were pregnant (although one wasn't showing yet) and I just thought it was wonderful! :D I was so happy for them. The one who was further along (22 weeks I think) had asked if I wanted her to leave the bridal party and I just laughed at her.

My AF is due 6th March but I probably won't test until at least the Friday. Lets hope its babydust all round!

It's so exciting that the 3 of you are all so close in your cycles :dust:

Is it just me? I am feeling like some BFPs are on their way. Maybe it's the warmer temps but I really think that some good news will be coming soon!

It's nearly Spring! Time for everyone to have some babies. :lol:

:)

So girls any symptoms?

When is everyone testing?

Only 5DPO here, so no symptoms. Lots of creamy CM which seems common for the TWW, but exciting for me since it's my first time charting CM!

Hope everyone is right about BFPs!!
I'm only 6dpo so no symptoms. Melly and I are exact same dpo. I have been cramping and had sore boobs since ovulation but don't think it is related.
Guess we are all uncertain about testing day.
Ladies you should get AF on 14dpo right? Anyone had an experience of being early or late despite confirmed ovulation?
Interesting baby sizes of pineapple and cauliflower haha. The plum is a tad better.

Thank you contrygrl! I guess I need to figure out how long mine is. In that case I may wait until the weekend ( next weekend) to text if no AF. Seems so far away

Your lp doesn't change so once you figure out how long yours is, you'll be sorted :thumbup:

Mine was usually 14 days with the occasional 13 day LP. The average is around that time but it's different for everyone. If you have a short LP (I think under 12 days) it can be a sign of low progesterone. Melly - just because this is your first month off BC you could have a short LP that will regulate in a few months so if that happens do not worry.

I'm either 6 or 7 dpo. Not sure whether ovulation happened Tuesday or Wednesday last week. I think it was Tuesday. So far i have had watery white discharge and sore bbs. I always get these symptoms about a week after ovulation regardless of whether I am pg or not. My LP is either 14/15 days so AF is due next Wednesday which will cd31. My longest ever cycle has been 33 days and never gone longer except when i have been pg. So I will wait to test until either Friday or Saturday next week. Good luck Buttrfly and Melly I really hope this is our time!

I'm loving the symptom spotting :) more bfp's are just around the corner I can feel it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->