Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Thinking of everyone! I hope this is our time for BFPs!
Hope the bumps are doing well

8DPO! And faint cramps on the lower left side yesterday and today (same side I felt ovulation pains on!).

Anyone else have anything to report?

I'm still working out what's 'usual' so it's great to be tracking everything (hooray FF!) so I can compare next month! (Although next month will be a wash because my husband and I are travelling at different times and will probably not overlap when I'm ovulating! So the month after!)

Good luck to all u ladies cycling this month...lets have some more bfps!

I had my 12 week scan yesterday, all looking good thankfully xx

That's fantastic HH, glad they're both doing well. They need a different fruit ticker for twins, since I assume they're on average a bit smaller?

Yay for all being well for your scan highhopes, have you got any more pics to share?

Come on bfp's don't be shy :dust:

I've got a last scan booked for in 3 weeks time to check she's all in the right position for birth yay I get to see her gain before she arrives :)

Wonderful! I hope she's not as spiky as a pineapple. :lol:

Mrs. Duck - you are so close!!! How exciting!

Been having a ton of braxton hicks the past few weeks but got kind of out of control the last two nights. Saw the doctor today and looks like all is okay. He said as long as they don't hurt not to worry about it. Testing for a UTI just in case as they can cause BH contractions and will drink even more water than I already am. Hope they slow down soon....

I'm glad all is ok itsawonder, it must be scary though. I so far haven't had any BH.

Yay for passing v-day :)

Omg mrs duck that time has just flown by! Can't believe it!

Itsawonder time is flying for you too!!!

I've just announced my news at work today. Had a really lovely reaction from everyone! I do have scan pics but my phone won't upload them so will do it when I'm on my laptop.

Awwww yay for a good reaction at work!

I wish I was still working at my old office, where I was there for ages and everyone knew me and liked me and would be excited by the news - I've only been here six months and people are nice, but most people won't really register or care about my news I think!

You know you may be surprised. I've only worked at my place since September 2013 and I had cheers and claps and hugs!!!

I hope so, that's how long I've been here! I'm glad they were so pleased for you. :D

That's the 11 week scan photos. Haven't uploaded the 12 week scan ones just yet xx

Took me way too long to work out which picture you were talking about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->