Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Hi ladies,
Hope everyone is well. So sorry itsawonder about your strep and hoping for the best for you. How are you feeling? Do I remember you are Jewish? Happy Passover if you are! You are a durian fruit today... Don't even know what that is haha.
Sorry about AF flou! Such a long journey. Hope it happens for you soon.

How are the bumps doing?
Highhopes how are the twins? Remind me will you find out sexes?
Mrsduck you are almost there ahhhhh!!

Melly hope TWW goes quick with good results! It really does seem to last forever.

How is everyone else doing?

AFM last day of clomid today. Giving me problems sleeping but overall not bad with side effects. I did an opk today on day 9 out of curiosity and it is darker than it has been this early on. Here's hoping for at least a normal length cycle! :D

That's a good sign that the Clomid is doing something Buttrfly!

Is a durian fruit one of those really stinky ones?

I hope the clomid works and you get your bfp this cycle buttrfly, our first twins maybe ;)

Buttrfly - glad the Clomid hasn't come with too many side effects. Really hope it works for you and it sounds like your OPK is confirming that the meds are working!

Melly - good luck in the TWW. I hope it goes quickly with positive results.

Flou - sorry you have hit the 3 year mark. One year was so hard for us and that really, in the scheme of things, is normal. I feel for you and hope you get your positive results soon. After waiting this long though, you will love every minute of your pregnancy when it comes and appreciate your child that much more. I believe it will happen for you.

Mrs. Duck - I was away for a few days and could not stop thinking about whether or not you delivered. It will be so soon!!

AFM - really sore hips but other than that all is great. I am coming to terms with the Strep B diagnosis and thinking positively. Of course I hope my doctor will retest me closer to my due date, and I hope it's gone, but I will probably have antibiotics either way. I believe they will not harm me or my baby and have to keep believing that.

Itsawonder my hips have suddenly, almost overnight, improved, the mw said she is now very low and obviously isn't putting as much pressure on them, they still crunch continuously but the pain is much much less. I hope you find the same :)

Buttrfly it seems as if the clomid is doing what it is supposed to. Good luck! I hope you get a bfp soon!

Melly hows the tww going?

highhopes i can't believe you are half way. Time seems to fly!

wonder keep thinking positive and I am sure all will be ok. I hope the pain in your hips ease for you.

Mrs Duck I keep logging in hoping to hear a the healthy arrival of your little girl. She will be here soon!

AFM AF has now finished. Should O probably about a week Monday. Thank you ladies for your kind words of encouragement. I just hope me and my DH get our little rainbow soon.

Glad you're getting a little relief MrsDuck!

flou, it's going well so far, already 5DPO!

I can't decide whether I should find out the gender! Leaning towards no at the moment. Half way on Tuesday!

Itsawonder I've got aching hips too...mine ache first thing in the morning.

Mrs duck not long to go now!

Good luck for the TWW melly.

Flou and buttrfly FC for your rainbows xx

I'm doing everything to encourage her out but she's having none of it sadly :(

I don't know how you could not find out haha halfway there already yay

HH - I was itching at the half way point to find out. A few weeks after I was again okay and excited to not know. Either way, it will be an incredible surprise!

Mrs. Duck- I hope she starts listening and working her way into the world!

That's how I feel too. Plus, my husband read a study that women who don't know the sex go through the pushing part of labor faster. (Probably only by minutes but the thought has kept me going.)

I admire both of your willpower, i have none haha

Still no movement here, come on little girl come out to play :)

I like the idea of a surprise as well, but I think my husband wants to find out. We'll argue it out when the time comes. :lol:

MrsDuck, I hope your daughter decides to come and greet the world soon!

Mrsduck I'm with you! I have no will power and would need to know the sex. To each their own :) hopefully your little girl makes an appearance soon! Can't wait to hear about it.

How are you feeling itsawonder with the strep? Do you get symptoms? You are getting closer and closer to your little one coming as well!

Highhopes have you bought anything for the babies or will you wait? Hope you are feeling well.

Flou what CD are you on? Hoping for you! Any other testing being done ? I know you had blood work done.

Melly so close to finding out what is going on! I know you are waiting to test and I don't blame you. Any symptoms?

AFM CD 15 no positive yet but hopefully soon. Glad to be off clomid for now because my sleeping has returned back to normal. Depending on timing AF should be due around year anniversary of mmc/ Mother's Day. Hopefully it will be a better time than it was last year!

Not sure if anyone else is checking in but I hope everyone is doing well!
Have a good week!

Buttrfly - Thanks for asking. I am doing better, it's just something I have to accept. There are no symptoms for Strep B. We all carry bacteria in our digestive tract etc and about 20% of us have this bacteria. It doesn't do anything in adults but can be severe for young children.

Hope you get your positive soon and glad you are sleeping!

Buttrfly, glad you're sleeping well, and that would be a wonderful Mother's Day surprise!

I'm 10DPO now. No real symptoms to speak of. Boobs feel fine (just squeezed them to check :lol: ). Niggly cramps on and off but my experience in the last couple of months has been that that's normal in the second half of the TWW!

Melly i have my fxd that this is your month.

buttrfly I hope you O soon and catch the egg. I'm on cd 10 and should O in about a week. I've had all my blood work done. I have an ultrasound booked for the 14th May and hopefully we will have another appointment with the FS after that and see where we go after that.

I hope everyone is well and had a good Easter for everyone who is celebrating. I am sure i have eaten my body weight in chocolate over the last few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->