Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Melly good that my LP may be longer just confusing. OPKs were driving me somewhat nuts this month honestly so maybe mrsduck is right and I miscalculated.

Mrsduck congrats on full term!! So exciting. I had no clue raspberry leaf was in pills and it helps being on labor! Good to know. Sorry about your soreness but there is an end in sight! You are a winter melon.... Any idea of what that may be?

Itsawonder I'm sorry you are in some pain, can't believe your due date is fast approaching as well. DH and I are also talking about painting future baby's room ( not right this second of course) in a green color because it is somewhat neutral. They make all those fun stickers as well to make it fun. What did you find?

Hoping for you flou!

AFM took another test and bfn. I have all these preg tests I got with OPKs so way too tempted. Hoping AF takes a back seat until at least tomorrow. DH and I would love one more fun bd night before it's back to ttc bd. I'm actually wondering when I am on clomid what that will do to my ovulation like around what day. Hopefully my cycle will be shorter because these long cycles make things feel like forever.

Not sure what a winter melon is?? Looks like a marrow to me?

I didn't get a hint of a line until 14dpo so hopefully you have just miscalculated and there is still the chance of a bfp. If no sign of af or bfp tomorrow will you test with another make of test?

Talking of nursery I was just thinking, I was never a girly girl and I hated pink, I'm in trouble if my girl comes out like me as her room is very pink and girly haha

From wikipedia: The winter melon, also called white gourd, winter gourd, or ash gourd, is a vine grown for its very large fruit.

I hated pink as a little girl too. :lol: When my mother asked my sister and I what colour we wanted our bedrooms painted, she said pink and I said blue, so we got purple. :lol:

Lol what is marrow?
I didn't like pink either when younger but now I love it. She won't know being so young and paint can be changed :) I'm sure it looks fabulous and hope to see pictures!
I don't even have a hint of a line right now. The control line came up so quick I have never seen it like that. I don't think I will test tomorrow. I will wait until tues or Wednesday.

Thanks melly for the explanation! That is funny about putting the pink and blue together. What a smart mom!

Haha melly, purple I love it!

A marrow is a courgette that is left to grow really big.

Buttrfly I've got everything crossed for you, hopefully today's test was faulty.

I promise to post pics when it's done :)

I don't know what a courgette is :haha:...Guess I need to read up.
I wiped the tiniest bit of red a couple hours ago so I am thinking she's in her way. Good news is that would mean I have a 14 day LP!

Haha like a cucumber :)

Oh no so sorry she seems to be sneaking up on you but yay for a 14 day lp :)

Sorry AF seems to be coming but yes, good news about 14 day LP.

I have no idea what a winter melon is either, or a courgette or half of the other things listed. At least it's less prickly seeming than a pineapple!

We decided on a light earthy green - so a bit of a brown undertone vs. yellow undertone. I really like it. Also, we did get decals for the wall as well. I always wanted to paint a tree but since we may move within the year I wanted something less permanent. Our baby shower isn't until April 26th and we really aren't getting anything else ready until the last few weeks of pregnancy. Nothing like procrastination! Started to feel a bit stressed but as long as I have a working boob and some blankets I think we will be fine.

Haha I like it, a working boob and some blankets :rofl:

ItsAWonder - a courgette is a zucchini! I know that one from living in the UK for awhile. :lol:

Thanks Melly! I was wondering if that was just lost in translation :) Looks like I need to spend some time overseas.

Yay for the longer lp buttrfly! But sorry if AF is starting.

Wonder and Mrs duck have you thought of any names yet for your little ones?

Zucchini yes that's it :)

I like ruby, scarlet and darcey but hubby likes Lucy (my mums dogs name!), Alice, Emily (my middle name) and Chloë so still deciding really :( suppose we need to see what she looks like before deciding

We have names picked. The girls name came to me when I was pregnant with my second miscarriage. We loved the name so much we carried it over. The boys name we wavered on a bit but decided about one month ago. Basically, they are the only two names we really liked. However, we are keeping the names to ourselves until the baby is born - sorry. It will be announced soon enough!

Mrs. Duck - just like you said - as soon as you see her I bet you will know which is right. Personally, I like them all. Good picks!

I agree, they are all good choices! You can't lose :)

Lovely names Mrs Duck! Wonder i don't blame you for wanting to keep them a secret for now. Me and my DH decided possible names when i was last pg but I don't think we will tell anyone until we finally meet our little one.

Hahah, I got distracted by house hunting and just realised this morning that it's CD10! We'd better hop to it today (CD7 isn't gonna cut it :lol: )

Go catch that egg melly!

I'm cd28 today and 11dpo. My bbs are a bit sore and I have some watery discharge. Been feeling a little crampy but i think its wind! I've been having the weirdest of dreams lately and I had strange dreams when i was pg both times but i have had them in the tww when not pg as well. But hoping it may be a sign.

Good luck flou and melly!
Flou are you still taking vitamin b?

AF finally got me and CD 1 was yesterday. I am starting clomid on Saturday and we hope this helps regulate my annoying cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->