• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

flou - ooooooh! Sunday is not very far away...!!

I am 3DPO. So a long way away from my period being due at this point. :lol:

Highhopes for a couple of days after I had ruby I still automatically rubbed my belly as my bump was still there haha it was much wobblier then though :blush:

OMG itsawonder you poor thing but I'm glad Rivkah arrived safely. I'm still very emotional and cry at the drop of a hat, damn hormones. I thought it was amazing how ruby knew how to breast feed, they really are little miracles aren't they :)

Flou your symptoms sound good please please pleeeeeeeease bfp show yourself :)

Melly I hope the tww goes quickly for you

Buttrfly how is the slippery :sex: going? ;)

Highhopes I am there with all the stress of bd. I'm truly hoping they do IUI as the plan so things get easier. You can't BD now physically or are doctors telling you not to?

Itsawonder thanks for the thoughts! Sorry about your tough time but so thankful they made the right decision and your little girl is here! How are things going?

Flou how were the progesterone results? Symptoms sound good! Hope AF is not here!

How are you feeling melly? I agree with time dragging and I'm not even in the TWW range yet! I've got probably at least 3 weeks until AF due. Hoping for you!

Mrsduck when do they say emotions should get better? Slippery bd not going well. We tried mineral oil this weekend ( not in my fertile time) just to try and it was painful. We've decided ( well me mostly, DH is on board with whatever) that we will use the normal lube and bd when not so stressed and when work schedule allows it. All of this stress and pain is not good. Hopefully this is the last month of it. Oh and also no OPKs to go along with that lower stress plan. We will see how it goes.

Hope you ladies have a great week!

We have never used lube, half the time I feel like we have the opposite problem! :lol:

7DPO here, five days until my period is due. No symptoms at all. Sigh!

Wish we didn't need it melly... It's a pelvic pain issue. Have tried without and all different types but apparently my body is difficult about it. Very painful otherwise.
no symptoms could be a good sign... Good luck!

One of my friends in Australia got vulvodynia after her first baby, almost made the second baby an impossibility! I sympathise :(

Wow ladies - still lots to catch up on and of course, Rivkah is waking up from her nap. Think about you all often and hope to see some good news here soon. At least it seems like you may be leaning more toward the right track. Fingers are crossed every day to see some more BFPs.

Here is Rivkah on her birthday and day 8.

Attachments

• 833.jpg
    833.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 106.jpg
    106.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2
Awwwwww look at her. Love the fuzzy downy hair!

Aw itsawonder thanks for sharing, she looks so much like ruby in that day 8 pic. I hope all is going well, I bet you can't believe she's finally here :)

Buttrfly I'm not sure your emotions every return to 'normal' haha just got to live with being an emotional wreck ;)
I'm sorry the lube isn't working better, I hope the stress free approach works

Flou good luck

Bring on the BFP's :)

Itsawonder your little one looks gorgeous!

AF arrived so onto another month.

Good luck with the bding buttrfly. I think trying to make it as stress free as poss is the best approach.

Melly any symptoms yet? No symptoms can also be a good sign. Both times I got a bfp I really couldn't tell the difference between PMS and pregnancy symptoms. It just felt like a bad PMS month. Other ladies have reported no symptoms before a bfp. I hope you get your bfp soon!

How is everyone doing? Any symptoms or developments?

Ruby has now outgrown all her newborn stuff and her feet are at the end of her 0-3 month sleepsuits already nooooooo she's growing so fast. She's also practically top to bottom in her Moses basket and I keep waking up to find her head at an angle coz she's pushed herself up and hasn't got space, I don't think we can leave it any longer we are going to have to move her cot bed into our room this weekend

Wow, MrsDuck, that's gone so fast! Can we have an updated picture??

flou, I'm sorry :( Do you think you'll try anything different this month?

No symptoms here. Planning to test on Sunday morning if my period hasn't shown up though!

Melly I hope AF stays away! I'm not sure if we will try anything different this month. Just make sure we dtd at least every other day in my fertile window and hope for the best. We have got our appointment with the FS three weeks on Monday so just waiting to see what they say.

Okay, glad you have the appointment so you can feel like you're doing something proactive!

Flou I'm glad you don't have too much longer to wait for your appointment but I hope you catch this month so you don't need it :)

Melly any developments??

Ruby yesterday having her nap (6 weeks 5 days) :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 6
Awwwwww look at her face. So beautiful!

I got my BFP this morning! Happy Father's Day to my husband, indeed. :D

Lovely picture mrsduck!

Congrats melly such great news!!!! How are you feeling?? Did you do anything different this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->