Over 35 baby bumps

Well just realized I will be out of town until Friday night so had to take the pic tonight. Here it is...

Thanks Gia, with my luck it'll hit when I'm in the plane on my way to my northern clinic tomorrow :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_4402.jpg
    IMG_4402.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 10
Aww Junebug you look amazing! Have a safe trip and hopefully things will clear up before then. It's no fun traveling feeling uncomfy like that!

Thanks, i realize i don't look as bad as i feel on the pic, it was a good idea to take it! :hugs:

DSC03051.jpg

I feel HUGE - must be those Christmas Chocolates I opened early... :blush:

Hmmm. Did somebody say chocolate?

:yipee: Great idea!

Looking super cute!

So here we go ladies - on the home straight now! I can't wait until I can bend again! 35+3(ish) :happydance:

https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k614/storm1jet2/353.jpg

So here we go ladies - on the home straight now! I can't wait until I can bend again! 35+3(ish) :happydance:

https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k614/storm1jet2/353.jpg

You look great Storm and certainly not a Hippo! I would say you don't look any bigger than me.:thumbup:
Getting so close now, I can almost feel the pain.:wacko: lol

Oh storm so cute! I was 20 with mine and bigger than you lol yikes wonder how bad the next one will be hahaha

Both Storm and Clairey look great. Gives us a great insight into the next half of our pregnancies!! Keep those pictures coming ladies. X

Claire and storm ,u both look amazing ,just cant believe u will both have a l.o soon :happydance::happydance::happydance: .:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks ladies - I can't believe I've got to this stage so quickly! Part of me feels like I have been pregnant forever and the other part isn't ready for the baby to come! You would think at 36 I'd have had plenty of time to prepare.

Just trying to get ready for Christmas now - thankfully I've finished work - but everything takes me soooooooooooo long to do, I keep dropping things and I can't bend to pick them up - it is comical at times! I've had a lot of swelling in my hands and feet so its not easy doing things with fat hands :) I have all the nephews and nieces Christmas pressies so thats what matters - couldn't imagine their sad little faces if I didn't get them anything!

LLbean supposedly not... but I'm not counting on it 100%, if it is a boy I'm going to have to go and buy a lot of blue things very quickly. Don't care what the baby is - just hoping its ok.

To the rest of you lovely ladies - it won't be long before we are all looking at your bumps heading towards the final countdown - enjoy your pregnancies and it will go quickly! :hugs:

LLbean supposedly not... but I'm not counting on it 100%, if it is a boy I'm going to have to go and buy a lot of blue things very quickly. Don't care what the baby is - just hoping its ok.

Supposedly not? was that an U/S that said otherwise? hmmmm

Yes I will hold a good thought that it is indeed a very healthy and happy baby :flower::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->