Over 35 baby bumps

Gia, Clairey, Maple Leaf, and Junebug....your bumps are all looking beautiful!!! :thumbup::happydance::happydance:

LLbean supposedly not... but I'm not counting on it 100%, if it is a boy I'm going to have to go and buy a lot of blue things very quickly. Don't care what the baby is - just hoping its ok.

Supposedly not? was that an U/S that said otherwise? hmmmm

Yes I will hold a good thought that it is indeed a very healthy and happy baby :flower::baby:

I've been told twice baby is a girl but 2 different sonographers, at 21 and 29 weeks - but they won't commit fully - they basically tell you it looks like a girl but you will find out when the baby is born! I know of a couple of people where they got it wrong! But as I say - we don't care eitherway - just happy to be having this little one regardless of what it will be :flower:

Here is my 30 week bump, taken a few days late! :haha:

https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/brazil820/IMAG0448.jpg

Great bump BC! Wow I hope I look that good at 30 weeks! :flower:

Here is my 19 week bump!

Attachments

• IMG_4408.jpg
    IMG_4408.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 10
Here's my 21 week bump pics.

Attachments

• IMG_1708.jpg
    IMG_1708.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1709.jpg
    IMG_1709.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 10
Wow! You've popped Junebug! Cute bump!

Thanks hun! I feel quite a bit bigger than last week :haha:

You look amazing, love the 21 week bump! :cloud9:

Wow! You've popped Junebug! Cute bump!

Took the words right out of my mouth.......! Wow Junebug..what a growth spurt. Ceedee you look so cute in that top. Lovely bumps. I just love our over 35 bump thread. We really are showing those young uns that we still got it! Lol

Crazy right? He's measuring almost a whole week ahead, so I'm not surprised. I'm really short, he has nowhere to go but out :haha:

wow, great bump pics ceedee and junebug!
I haven't had one taken in a couple of weeks.

I must admit I love the shape of my body when I'm pregnant but a lot of people have said how huge I am :(

Kirst you look absolutely beautiful, can't wait to see your next pic :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Great updates Beachcomber, Junebug and CeeDee!!! Everyone is looking just terrific!

Love your bump pics ladies - all looking fab! Its great seeing how everyone is progressing!

:hugs:

wow, great bump pics ceedee and junebug!
I haven't had one taken in a couple of weeks.

I must admit I love the shape of my body when I'm pregnant but a lot of people have said how huge I am :(

I got fed up with people telling me how big I was - and asking was I sure there was only one in there! Just been to the MW and everything is back to measuring fine, so I guess I may have slowed down a little towards the end :flower:

24w and time is really starting to go by quickly now...

Attachments

• photo-35.jpg
    photo-35.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 14
Wow Gia, I think baby has had a bit of a growth spurt for you too! LOVE the bump :cloud9:

Wow Gia, I think baby has had a bit of a growth spurt for you too! LOVE the bump :cloud9:

Yes, and he's not the only one who's had a growth spurt! LOL! The past few weeks I've seen the lbs creep up after being stagnant for about a month.....Ah well, I'll get it all sorted out in the end. :coffee:

It's for a good cause!!! Your body is stashing calories in case of nursing :hugs: You'll drop it in no time!

Great bump Gia, you definitely have grown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->