Over 35 baby bumps

Thanks gals..Im really hoping that I will be successful in nursing as that is the plan and Id hate for all this to go to waste...:blush:

I was thinking the other day that Holidays never really did affect me food wise as I was always under pretty good control with not over indulging - but this year for some reason I am really enjoying the Holiday treats - maybe Im just making an excuse for myself, LOL. Alas, you only live once, and as long as Im not overdoing it and still making healthy choices more times than not, it'll all be good.

Im just thankful at this point that my belly finally caught up to my chest so I don't feel so top-heavy! :dohh:

:haha: I WAS thinking your boobs are as big as your bump! Definitely getting ready for some great heavy-duty nursing :thumbup:

:haha: I WAS thinking your boobs are as big as your bump! Definitely getting ready for some great heavy-duty nursing :thumbup:

LOL, and seriously, my boobs went from a C cup to an off the charts DDD cup within the first 12 weeks, it was insane. They've stayed the same since 12w and I was wondering (until now) at what point the belly would finally catch up!

LOL my boobs did EXACTLY that during the first 2-3 months with my first pregnancy, from a C to DDD!!! This time though, it hasn't been as dramatic, I was actually worried that they weren't growing at all for nursing purposes (even though I know boob size does NOT correlate with ability to nurse :haha:) and they're now up to DD in the last month!

Gia, JUnebug and CeeDee you ladies are looking adorable!

I hear you on the pounds creeping up thing too! I have been packing them on lately! I need to watch it somewhat from here on out.....I do admit that I have been over indulging and I always crave ice cream and hamburgers!

I nurse as well and my boobs usually end up being a Double D once the milk comes in! Yikes! They have already gone up from a C to a D I think!

:haha: I was wearing F/G cup size nursing bras! I'd settle for a DD when nursing :rofl: I am only 5'1" so imaging how top-heavy that makes me, LOLLL.

I went from C to D in the first month or so. I think I'm outgrowing my D cups now. Good grief!

Evening ladies - can't believe I'm 'full-term' tomorrow - how did that happen? Anyway - latest bump photo as of a few minutes ago... I think I'm dropping a bit... well I hope I am!

https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k614/storm1jet2/366.jpg

Evening ladies - can't believe I'm 'full-term' tomorrow - how did that happen? Anyway - latest bump photo as of a few minutes ago... I think I'm dropping a bit... well I hope I am!

Storm you look terrific!!! Your bump is perfect! Congrats on being full term now!! :happydance::happydance:

You look great Storm. I guess your on baby watch now.

You look great Storm - you don't look huge at all - nice neat bump! yay for being full term!!
xxx

Wow gorgeous bump third tri ladies, getting bump envy again :haha:

Here is my 20 weeks one! Sorry pic is a bit blurry...

Attachments

• IMG_4415.jpg
    IMG_4415.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 13
What a great little bump you have sprouting there Junebug!!!

Well, here is my 37+3 Christmas inspired bump picture!
189.jpg

Awwwwww so sweet Clairey! May need to take one with a bow too :haha:

Thanks - it's my big Christmas parcel! Just hope it doesn't want to be unwrapped on Christmas Day! lol
Oooh have grown in the last 2 weeks? or is it because I took it closer up this time?
today @37+3189.jpg
2 weeks ago @ 35+4064.jpg

Thanks - it's my big Christmas parcel! Just hope it doesn't want to be unwrapped on Christmas Day! lol
Oooh have grown in the last 2 weeks? or is it because I took it closer up this time?
today @37+3View attachment 311796
2 weeks ago @ 35+4View attachment 311798

Gorgeous gorgeous pic claireyb.....you look amazing.

Junebug.....look a your bump!! He's definitely stretching out in their now! Lol

I will have to double post this week, did take a pic last week but been a bit hectic on he home front. I will try and post later today, day off at last!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->