Over 35 baby bumps

love the cute little bumps!

My God I was so big with my daughter way back when LOL...maybe the next one will be a cute little one too hehehe

Thanks - it's my big Christmas parcel! Just hope it doesn't want to be unwrapped on Christmas Day! lol
Oooh have grown in the last 2 weeks? or is it because I took it closer up this time?
today @37+3View attachment 311796
2 weeks ago @ 35+4View attachment 311798

Woo hoooo love it! I don't think I have a ribbon long enough! I'm starting to get nervous junior will decide to put in a appearance on Christmas day now! Mind you I swear I've exploded from the start of this week so maybe a few days early Christmas or not wouldn't be a bad thing!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks - it's my big Christmas parcel! Just hope it doesn't want to be unwrapped on Christmas Day! lol
Oooh have grown in the last 2 weeks? or is it because I took it closer up this time?
today @37+3View attachment 311796
2 weeks ago @ 35+4View attachment 311798

Woo hoooo love it! I don't think I have a ribbon long enough! I'm starting to get nervous junior will decide to put in a appearance on Christmas day now! Mind you I swear I've exploded from the start of this week so maybe a few days early Christmas or not wouldn't be a bad thing!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm sure you aren't as big as you think you are Storm. All your pics you have posted are not big by any means! I'm quite happy for baby to stay cooking until after Christmas, but it will come when it comes,so don't really have any say:wacko:
xx

Quick photo update - in the last couple of days I have exploded! So hard to do anything now - bending is almost impossible :)

https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k614/storm1jet2/375.jpg

Quick photo update - in the last couple of days I have exploded! So hard to do anything now - bending is almost impossible :)

https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k614/storm1jet2/375.jpg

Great bump picture Storm! I still don't think you look huge - you look great!
:thumbup:

You girls look absolutely fantastic!! I'm going to post my bump in a cpl of minutes to finally join in on the fun!

I'm technically at 14w3d, but baby is measuring at 15w2d.

Why is my belly so big? It is helping to make my flat ass even flatter :( oh know!

And these marks on my belly look like stretch marks, but I don't see them in real life plus they also appear on my yoga pants, so hopefully they're just a camera error!!

I'm technically at 14w3d, but baby is measuring at 15w2d.

Why is my belly so big? It is helping to make my flat ass even flatter :( oh know!

And these marks on my belly look like stretch marks, but I don't see them in real life plus they also appear on my yoga pants, so hopefully they're just a camera error!!

Great bump sadie and yes I agree I don't think they are stretchies, but a camera glitch.
x

You've the makings of a very nice bump sadie! Don't worry, everyone is different and you definitely look pregnant as when I was 14w I was looking pretty plump and bloated instead!

You look fabulous gia and you're nice and slim!

wtf with my big belly??? Maybe the twin really survuved and is hiding behind my fibroid. Thats my new theory.

Again, adorable bump!!

Aww sadie, if your doc isn't worried, you shouldn't either....barring what you said about the twin, it very well could be your fibroid that has grown, and it's something you should definitely find out on your next scan....On the upside, there is no mistaken you are pregnant! I still have days that with baggy tops it's questionable, more like is she fat or pregnant don't dare ask.....I hate that. But I have noticed I will also go weeks with no growth and then all of a sudden Bam!! And then all is quiet again..My tummy is hurting this week and I can feel a growth spurt coming.....

Thanks for the kind words. This is your first, yes?

So funny! I can imagine what ypu're saying.
Yes, first baby! I get those growth pains about once per week! Exciting!

Gorgeous Sadie and Gia!!!
Here is my 21 week pic :)

Attachments

• IMG_4418.jpg
    IMG_4418.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members