Over 35 baby bumps

Looking great ladies - miss catching up on you all - have had a terrible month (not with the baby though), don't want to post why on here though :(

Hope your pregnancys are all going well and it won't be long until your little ones arrive!

Nice to see you Storm! Sorry to hear you have had a bad month. Hang in there and hope that things get better for you. :hugs:

Gorgeous CeeDee!

:hug: :hug: :hug: Storm, I hope everything is OK...

Here is my 27 week bump 1 day early. Decided to do it it my work clothes so you ladies don't think I live in PJs and yoga pants :haha:

The chiropractor has improved my hip and back pain by 90% through acupuncture and realignment. Feeling MUCH better! Still have groin pain when walking, but I can live with that. Darn SPD!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4444.jpg
    IMG_4444.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 12
OMG just noticed on that pic my belly button is turning into an outie :rofl: I've never had that before! :haha:

OMG just noticed on that pic my belly button is turning into an outie :rofl: I've never had that before! :haha:

I had to enlarge the pic to see it though, thought it might be a bit of detailing on the door behind...ha ha

Mine is so deep I doubt it will pop, it is getting flatter now though. Will post a bump pic along with the 3d scan pics which were amazing.

Great bump JB and nice threads. X

It flattened out completely with my first pregnancy. Too funny that it took the pic to make me look down at my belly more closely!

Can't wait to see your 3D scan and new bump pics ML!!!

Gorgeous CeeDee!

:hug: :hug: :hug: Storm, I hope everything is OK...

Here is my 27 week bump 1 day early. Decided to do it it my work clothes so you ladies don't think I live in PJs and yoga pants :haha:

The chiropractor has improved my hip and back pain by 90% through acupuncture and realignment. Feeling MUCH better! Still have groin pain when walking, but I can live with that. Darn SPD!!!

You look amazing Junebug!!:happydance:

BC you must be getting so excited, just over 1 week until your due date! Anytime now!

Not much of a change from last week.! Baby still sitting pretty high...
189.jpg

Shamelessly plugging my 3d scan pictures on another thread.! Please vote ladies. X

Not much of a change from last week.! Baby still sitting pretty high...
View attachment 333752

Shamelessly plugging my 3d scan pictures on another thread.! Please vote ladies. X

ML your bump is beautiful!!! :happydance:

Junebug, yes I am getting really excited and anxious! Am having a c-section in 8 days and am just hoping baby waits until then. I have been having lots of pains in my cervix and crampy pains at night. I have my last doc appt tomorrow and I will see what they tell me. :thumbup: Just can't believe I am almost there!

Wow they're waiting until late to do your section!! Hope baby stays put for you :hugs: Mine is at 38 weeks and 1 day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->