Over 35 baby bumps

I hope all you lovely ladies are doing well? I just thought I'd pop back on here to post my 40+11 bump picture and a 2 week pp picture.
I am amazed that my body has regained some normality. only 9lbs to go to get back to pre pregnancy weight.
I also managed to get away with zero stretch marks or crinkly bits! lol
:happydance::happydance:View attachment 334132
View attachment 334136

I kinda miss my bump though!

WOW! that is GREAT!!! Now can we see what was in the bump too? pretty please? hehehe

well, due to popular demand I am happy to introduce my little baby girl Lucy Mary.
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• yummy mummy.jpg
    yummy mummy.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 9
Holy Clairey, doing great!!! How much weight total had you gained? With my first, I had gained 38 lbs and it took me 15 months to get back to pre-pregnancy weight :-( Hoping it won't be that much this time! And yes, we'd love to see pics of the little one too :hugs:

Hey Junebug, I gained about a total of 30lbs ish. I def think the fact I'm breastfeeding has helped massively.
I'm sure you will be fine.:thumbup:

Best wishes Beachcomber and I can't wait for an update after your sweet Lo is born. Take care and will miss your beautiful bump pics!

OMG Clairey look at that beautiful headful of hair she has!! She is so so precious! Thanks for sharing!

Awwwww so cute!!! Thanks for sharing! Congrats mom!!!!

She is so beautiful! :cry:

Well done, Mama! :hug:

It looks like she doesn't mind her bathtub. Awww :awww:

OMG she is soooooooo cute!!! Thank you for sharing, you've made my night! :cloud9:

Beautiful pic, Beachcomber.

Claireby, Your daughter is so cute! Congrats!

I've gained 20lbs so far.

What a beautiful lil girl. congrats sweetie :hugs:

I hope all you lovely ladies are doing well? I just thought I'd pop back on here to post my 40+11 bump picture and a 2 week pp picture.
I am amazed that my body has regained some normality. only 9lbs to go to get back to pre pregnancy weight.
I also managed to get away with zero stretch marks or crinkly bits! lol
:happydance::happydance:View attachment 334132
View attachment 334136

I kinda miss my bump though!

WOW! that is GREAT!!! Now can we see what was in the bump too? pretty please? hehehe

well, due to popular demand I am happy to introduce my little baby girl Lucy Mary.
[/ATTACH]

Clairey she is just beautiful!!!! Congrats again to you!:hugs:

Clairey she is gorgeous! Has a head of hair like Lydia! You look so amazing too - your PP photo is impressive. I put on about 50lbs and still have 20 to lose. Unfortunately I didn't get to breastfeed, long story short she was having issues latching on and as it was my mum was diagnosed with advanced cancer the day she was born and I needed to spend a lot of time from her birth at the hospital.with my mum. Sadly my mum died just over a week ago when Lydia was only 4 weeks and 2 days old.. its been such a sad time mixed with such joy of my little ladies arrival. My mum was my best friend and I miss her desperately :(

But this post isn't to make anyone sad - its a congratulations to Clairey and a looking great ladies to the rest of you.

I miss catching up with you all as much I used to, but any spare time I have is usually spent trying to get some sleep these days!

Clairey she is gorgeous! Has a head of hair like Lydia! You look so amazing too - your PP photo is impressive. I put on about 50lbs and still have 20 to lose. Unfortunately I didn't get to breastfeed, long story short she was having issues latching on and as it was my mum was diagnosed with advanced cancer the day she was born and I needed to spend a lot of time from her birth at the hospital.with my mum. Sadly my mum died just over a week ago when Lydia was only 4 weeks and 2 days old.. its been such a sad time mixed with such joy of my little ladies arrival. My mum was my best friend and I miss her desperately :(

But this post isn't to make anyone sad - its a congratulations to Clairey and a looking great ladies to the rest of you.

I miss catching up with you all as much I used to, but any spare time I have is usually spent trying to get some sleep these days!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Storm I am so sorry to hear about your mom. :hugs:

So sorry, Storm...:hugs:
It must feel so bitter-sweet right now....:hug:
Did your mom get to see her or hold her before she passed? :flower:

So sorry, Storm...:hugs:
It must feel so bitter-sweet right now....:hug:
Did your mom get to see her or hold her before she passed? :flower:

Yes she did - she saw her every day for 3 weeks when I got out of hospital..

Thanks for your concern ladies, apologies for hijacking the thread..

Back to your bumps ladies - I love to see you all getting bigger - I just need to get smaller now.. need to shift the baby weight, might help if I stopped eating chocolate!

Storm you're allowed all the chocolate you want right now! :hugs:

Claire, i nursed for 12 months (she self-weaned, i was heart-broken, loved it so much) but it still took me 15 months total and intense working out to lose the baby weight... I hope to gain 8 lbs less this time, it's those last 8 that wouldnt go away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->