Over 35 baby bumps

HAHAHA hey there was a point recently when I said it looked like a girl now...but guess my first instincts were right!

So why did you decide to find out after all?

We would have been happy to stay team yellow, but the sonographer asked and both the kids pleaded to find out - DD even commented how much DH and I had been arguing about the colour of the nursery! x

Looking good Junebug!

Congrats on your little boy, Maple Leaf!

I hope all you lovely ladies are doing well? I just thought I'd pop back on here to post my 40+11 bump picture and a 2 week pp picture.
I am amazed that my body has regained some normality. only 9lbs to go to get back to pre pregnancy weight.
I also managed to get away with zero stretch marks or crinkly bits! lol
:happydance::happydance:006.jpg
024.jpg

I kinda miss my bump though!

I hope all you lovely ladies are doing well? I just thought I'd pop back on here to post my 40+11 bump picture and a 2 week pp picture.
I am amazed that my body has regained some normality. only 9lbs to go to get back to pre pregnancy weight.
:happydance::happydance:View attachment 334132
View attachment 334136

WOW! that is GREAT!!! Now can we see what was in the bump too? pretty please? hehehe

Holy Clairey, doing great!!! How much weight total had you gained? With my first, I had gained 38 lbs and it took me 15 months to get back to pre-pregnancy weight :-( Hoping it won't be that much this time! And yes, we'd love to see pics of the little one too :hugs:

:happydance::happydance:View attachment 334132
View attachment 334136

Claire you look bloody fantastic !! I bounced back like that all those years ago, not so sure this time around though....Lol

OMG Clairey, you look amazing!!! There is hope!!! Nice to see you and hope to see pics of your Lo as well!

Claireby, You look fantastic for 2 week pp.

Gia how do you stay slim and pregnant? OMG!

Gia,... OMFG!! I'm soooo jealous!! You look amazing! I didnt even look at everyone's belly yet, Im kinda scared to now lol. I look hidious! So, I dont think I'll be posting any self portraits anytime soon ;) So far I have gained 49 lbs :blush: I have no clue what Im doing wrong! Last June I ran a marathon, I was in the best shape of my life! I still eat well, but Im gaining so much so fast it's freaking me out :wacko:

Ladies you are too kind! Honestly I have gained a fair amount, over 20lbs so far but I feel like it is so evenly distributed at this point (as at one point I was all boobs and bloat) and in that regard I feel good. My OB asked yesterday when my belly was REALLY going to pop and I guess bubs is just tucked in a little ball all comfy in there. Well, actually, he is as I had an U/S yesterday and he's in the proper position just really tucked away and didn't want to move! He's measuring about a week ahead at this point!

Happymamma don't stress! Stress is evil for the body and everyone is different. You may be retaining a bit more than usual but don't let it get you down...Enjoy and have a healthy pregnancy and my thoughts are I'll re-evaluate the whole weigh thing 4-6 months after delivery. Plus as much as I hate to say it is different for us being a bit older, it's definitely harder on our bodies.

Gia I just love how you word things sometimes,.. "stress is evil for the body". I hope that's my reason, I've been under the absolute most stress of my life since May of last year. Im just grateful to have this board to come to, so many wonderful ppl on here! xxx

Gia looking great! I've gained 18 lbs so far, and I'm 5 weeks behind you, so hopefully I will hit 20 lbs gain at 30 weeks. That's my goal :thumbup:

Clairey, you are looking good hon! I hope I can get back to my pre-pregnancy weight.

GIA..........I agree, WOW you look amazing!!!! :thumbup:

I have gained over 50 pounds with this pregnancy...YES 50 pounds! I am shocked because it seemed to come on so fast. I had lost 43 pounds last year and was in super shape so I don't know if that major weight loss had anything to do with it or not.

Well ladies, this is my last bump picture! 39 weeks and can't believe that a week from today my baby girl will be in my arms! Had my last doctor appt. today and she has finally turned head down thank goodness. I will pop in as soon as I can after she is born to post some details and I wish every one you an easy and uncomplicated pregnancy and birth! :hugs::hugs:

https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/brazil820/IMAG0486-1.jpg

Wow they're waiting until late to do your section!! Hope baby stays put for you :hugs: Mine is at 38 weeks and 1 day.

Well they are going by my LMP dates but I am going by the way baby has measured ever since 6 weeks along, lol. She has always been a week ahead since the beginning but they don't like to go by that and are saying that technically at my c-section I will be 39 weeks. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->