Over 35 baby bumps

CeeDee, u look great!!!

Why does my bump look bigger than evryone else's? My pic to come on Thursday!

34 weeks today!
Weight stable, 25 lbs gained. My OB apt went well today, although they did my GBS now as I may be showing early signs of labour :wacko: I am NOT ready yet!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4492.jpg
    IMG_4492.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 11
Cute bump there, JB!

What is gbs? Early signs of labor! Like what? Hope all is ok! Loved reading thru your journal last night. I think you're one smart, capable and responsible cookie!

Awwww thanks hun :hugs:
Group B strep (GBS), routine screening done in North America.
Been having painful tightening of my belly (Braxton-Hicks are not supposed to be painful) and when I was admitted last week for dehydration due to a gastro infection, they were coming up as true contractions, which at the time was attributed to my infection and dehydration, but they got stronger and became painful by the weekend. Also, I've had a "clearing out" of the gut thing going on since Sunday :wacko:. The red wine last night helped to calm things down... Didn't have any tonight, but am keeping a bottle on hand just in case...

Beautiful Junebug you look just perfect! Hang in there a few more weeks though!

I'll post my 39 w tomorrow. Have been feeling a little under the weather like I was coming down with the flu but it never materialized. And other than that, I have no signs of anything happening anytime soon but have been so so tired.

I'm getting so excited ladies...JB - your bump is looking great, fingers crossed your boy stays put for a few more weeks at least.
Gia - looking forward to tomorrows pic, I am especially excited for you...I keep expecting to see your this is it thread! He he. Flu like symptoms may be a labour sign for you.! X
Will post my Full Term bump on thursday. Whoop whoop

39 weeks. Im so ready to meet my little man!

Attachments

• 39w.jpg
    39w.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 19
you are all beautiful.

JB - what does the wine do? never heard that before

Lovely bump Gia.

JB - I was wondering about the red wine too......he he

There is some evidence that it can help the uterus relax and ease off early contractions. Several of the OBs I work with recommend it. I didn't really buy it, but it worked for me!

There is some evidence that it can help the uterus relax and ease off early contractions. Several of the OBs I work with recommend it. I didn't really buy it, but it worked for me!

You learn something new every day!.....thanks JB. X :hugs:

Great bump, Gia!

Thanks for the info JB and keep taking good care of yourself and little boy Z!

Not to start a debate, but is 2 glasses of wine a week OK? (2 separate days)

I have no idea about the wine hun...I have no desire for a drink which is unusual for anyone that knows me ! Lol - I'm sure 2 small glasses of wine won't do any harm at this stage though...
I have a nice bottle of Shiraz chilling in the fridge for after......

Sadie, 2 glasses per week is fine! If you can stomach it of course :haha: It's the daily intake and the binge drinking that's a big problem...

Can't believe there is only 3 weeks left to the day until the C-section!
25.5 lbs gained at 35 weeks. Have only put on 0.5 lbs in the last 3 weeks due to my gastro... My appetite is only slowly getting back to normal.

Attachments

• IMG_4498.jpg
    IMG_4498.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 25
Looking great JB

I was wondering where everyone went lol, I figured you all were going on to have your babies, since its been a week since last post lol.

I can't bring myself to post yet lol

JB looking fantastic...
I promise to update when I get chance..as for babies....Gia had her baby boy yesterday! So thrilled for her. Her next pic will be a post partum one.! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->