Over 35 baby bumps

Looks like he's dropping Maple Leaf! This week looks a wee bit smaller than last and you have the teeniest little butt, so cute!:thumbup:

Oh wow ML definitely dropped! Looking beautiful!

:rofl: I have the opposite problem, my butt has decided to compete with my bump to see if it can outgrow it :haha:

all your bumps look so cute, compact and tiny, this is mine last week at 11 weeks! this is baby #10 i put weight on from the minute i concieve haha :haha:

https://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn399/katrina6476/IMAG0399-1.jpg

You look amazing - and anyone with 10 children deserves a medal in my opinion. X

Thought I'd try something a little different this week. My belly button kind of freaks out my kids so I walk round the house without a shirt on just to gross them out - DH says it looks like a cats arse! :haha:
March 15.jpg

35 weeks.jpg!

Maple Leaf your bump is beautiful!! That's funny that your belly button freaks your kids out, I would think it would be the opposite - seeing it pop out would seem to freak them more!

aww thankyou i really dont need a medal tho im just being mum lol :)

and maple leaf your bump looks great wish mine was like that at your stage mine ends up all over the place having a competition with my butt which can get the largest lmao xxx

Great bumps ladies!!!

Here is my 33 week one, 2 days late as I was so ill at the beginning of the week with a gastro I needed to be hospitalized for IV fluids and anti-puke meds :wacko: All better now, thankfully!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4485.jpg
    IMG_4485.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 10
Beautiful Junebug! So glad you are feeling better and sorry to hear of your illness. Stay well!

Momof9, what a gorgeous family! Congrats on lucky #10!

Mapleleaf, great pic!

Junebug, Sorry to hear you’ve been sick. You look great!

Great bump JB......was wondering where you were.? Glad you are ok, keep those electrolytes up! X

Junebug, so glad you are better!
You bump is looking great!
I have taken pics, but too lazy to break out the computer to upload them.

Anyway, thought u all might enjoy this:

https://jezebel.com/5892269/this-time+lapse-pregnancy-may-startle-you

Today's bump.

Attachments

• Bnb.jpg
    Bnb.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 5
Awww CeeDee looking great! Can't believe how close you ladies are getting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->