over 35 TTC #1. anyone? beuller?

Do you ever try to read before bed, Libby? That's my best advice, and turn off the screens for a couple hours earlier. An incredibly boring text book could do the trick.

I do read sometimes before bed but usually I chat with DH. And when I do read, its stuff that interests me. I still have most of my textbooks from college. (I find it physically impossible to get rid of books. I love them.) I should try one of those.
I think it would be super fun to have twins. DH has fraternal already so I have some experience with their twins only club. I swear they communicate telepathically!

:twinboys: No thank you! I think it would kill me, I would be shocked and scared. And I need my sleep, and ones hard enough. But I have to work and you two get to stay at home, so it would be ok for u all...you can have them!

Libby I'm so sorry you can't sleep. I'm at work right now dragging and trying to sit when I can, which is like never, and I'm dying. So tired today.
So I feel for you no sleep = miserable. Going to try to sleep early tonight.

I'm still waiting around seeing what's going to happen... I'm really emotional, tired, and grouchy. Blobs still hurt a off and on, mostly just the right one weird. Bloated and gassy and weird pains here and there. So it could go either way at this point. But it's not like last cycle, when I knew for sure. It's a weird cycle and I'm really starting to get angry at my body for playing with my mind. I feel like I'm on the verge of a little melt down.

Girl sit yourself down and meltdown. I have to sometimes. Then I'm good to go! It would probably make you feel a little better.
I'm sorry you are stuck being so tired at work. That is really rough.
I'm still thinking good thoughts for you this month! It ain't over til it's over!

Corn - I say just let loose if you can. Throw something - you know that one works for me ;) I recommend a cheap plastic alarm clock. It shatters on the floor in a satisfying way, but no sharp glass lol.

Gassy is a good sign haha. After the January bfp, I was horrified at myself! I was one of those weird people that hardly ever had gas, but then all of a sudden I felt like I never knew what could happen in public. I remember texting a friend, "I think farted at least 60 times today."

I'm kind of wondering if staying at home with twins would be nightmare. I'd maybe be applying to jobs 2 hours away for some quiet time in the car ;)

Libby, you must have really interesting books from culinary school, right?

Yes my textbooks from culinary school are actually interesting! My textbooks from college are not so interesting! Lol. Anthropology, sociology, chemistry, blah blah blah! Yuck! Lol. I majored in History. Tried to concentrate my classes on eastern Europe. It was the most interesting to me. And no matter how much you love learning about history, the textbooks are written by the most boring and lifeless people on the planet! Lol
DH drives an hour and a half (one way) to work everyday. He hates it. He calls and wants to talk on the phone the whole time, which I hate. Lol. My cousin has twins. My mom's cousin has twins. DH has twins. It's twice the work and they will totally gang up on you, but they're fun!

Wow, Libby, there is a pretty good chance you could have twins!

Lol, I would hate talking on the phone too. Dh only has 20 min and it still annoys me. I just find it annoying talking to people while they're driving for some reason. He shouts and is distracted the whole time.

What kind of books do you read at culinary school? I was an anthropology major (which is mostly worthless, except for a research job it got me)...I wanted to be an archaeologist until I graduated and realized you only made like $19,000 (in 2002).

Should I be concerned that I hear a strange man yelling "Hello!" and I think he's downstairs? I'm going to assume it's one of the contractors. A murderer probably wouldn't announce himself. And I'm lazy ha.

We have books about techniques. One GIANT cooking book, and one GIANT baking book. And then other recommended ones.I've got an herb dictionary. Lol. I've got several books about cocktails. And then, of course, our chefs had their favorites (or ones they helped write, etc) that you really ought to have because it helps you if they think you have proper respect and THEN ask them for help. Chefs are a bossy, arrogant bunch. We all have our way of doing things. And we all think ours is the best!
I remember my anthropology class being just the worst! I have no doubt it had to do with the professor. It was his last year before retirement. He didn't give a crap about anything. His wife works for my dad (at another college) and my dad still shakes his head because she is apparently a really great professor and my dad can't reconcile their very different teaching philosophies. Lol
If I have twins I'd be cool, and very hopeful that everything went well. I'm interested in smaller headed babies than DHs others. Apparently DH had a giant head when he was born, too, but his mother delivered him fine. She's hearty farm stock, though! Lol

I hope you'll check back in soon so we know you didn't get murdered by your contractor!

Donald Trump for president? Maybe it's a good thing I live in Canada now lol.. Can't trust anyone with that comb over.

Lol. I puke in my mouth a little when I think of Trump. He's such a joke.

I was lucky because I had some awesome anthro profs. My advisor was a McArthur Genius Award recipient. Very rare!

Those books sound really interesting, Libby. Have you seen the movie Chef with Jon Favreau? I thought it was good. I was more of an inspired cook the rest of the week.

Haha we were all massive-headed babies on both mine and Dh's side. Terrifying! I hope you have twins, Libby. That would be so cute.

Corn, how are you feeling?

I'm OK... Tired, grouchy sore boob's.. Whatever happens I hope my boob's decide to stop being hormonal. Having alot of groin pain...I think I pulled something or have a hernia iduno ..been hurting since March, but now is worse so that's not helping my mood. I suffer from alot of sore stiff muscles and back pain. I think it's where I store my stress. Anyhow night night time for me. Goodnight guys!

Could be symptoms, Corn! Rest well!
Annie, I didn't see that movie. I never could figure out what it was about, really. I really love Jon Favreau, though!
And wow on your advisor! That is pretty impressive! I had some really great history professors. I had a Ukrainian woman teach several of my classes (russian history, eastern europe, middle east, etc). I absolutely loved her! Most of my cohorts couldn't understand anything she said but I thought she was incredibly interesting. I took every class I could from her!
Well my folate and billion other supplements arrived. Just got them all put in my pill boxes. They are pretty close to full, now! Lol

Goodnight, Corn. Hope you get some rest and feel better in the morning.

Haha. It's about a food truck. So my plan for you is that every time you make your weekend drive, you take the truck and tweet your location.

A good prof makes the class. I think I could have taken a class in any discipline and if it was taught by a McArthur recipient, I would've ended up majoring in whatever they taught. It was cool. I came into his office for a meeting and he told me the recent news and you could just see that he was dazed and wondering if this was really happening to him.

Happy supplement organizing! You should be looking into herbs that are sleep aids! Crossing my fingers that you get some sleep :)

Yeah I should. I used to take melatonin to help me. I should probably get some more. I just have so many pills I don't know what to do. I didn't even get my tea drunk today because I was swallowing pills every five minutes! Lol
I'm so sleepy I'm getting loopy over here. My parents got DH some nice Bluetooth speakers for Fathers Day. He's playing music from my iPhone now. It's sort of fun that it just sort of magically plays. I'm so technilogically handicapped its not funny. DH looks at me like I must need help breathing sometimes because I don't understand computer stuff.lol
Those food trucks are pretty neat. Here in Austin there are big food truck parking lots with picnic tables and fairy lights in a few places around the city. They've been here for years. It's neat.
I'm going to try to go tocsleep now. Wish me luck!

I liked that movie a lot. My husband is spanish and also our dream is to have a food truck. We always fantasize about having our own food truck or cafe. I love to cook and he loves to eat so it works haha. Made some chicken enchiladas last night. They arnt athentic, but a "white trash" version I call it. I put lots of veggies it. Annie you could totally do a vegetarian version. I put spinach, zucchini, bell pepper, chilies, olives, black beans, cheese and sauce stuff..yum!
My sins having a melt down about his validictoran speech for 6th grade graduation...have to help him before I see those crocodile tears ; )

Aww!! Well wish him good luck from internet strangers! Lol
You guys should totally do a food truck! It really is a cool thing.
I slept more last night. I was sleeping like the dead this morning and DH woke me up to discuss our plans. I wanted to cry. Of course I never could get back to sleep.
Time to start taking pills!
We have monkeys coming this weekend. After we go to their vacation bible school program, of course. Lol

I hope he came up with something he's happy with! I was just talking with people about valedictorian speeches and how they're a lot of pressure. One of my friends threw his GPA the last semester because of his fear of public speaking. I made sure to keep a solid 4th in line to avoid it as well. DH's school had a cool thing - they have a contest among students who would like to speak at graduation so it's actually voluntary and other kids can participate in commencement.

You should do a food truck, Corn! How cool! I really liked that movie. I was all about taking risks and following dreams. Just like how I was the most productive after seeing Limitless. Then I fizzle out 3 days later lol

So glad you got a bit more sleep, Libby. And it's a bummer you'll have a late night tonight!

Just got home. What a ridiculous evening. So we thought the kids program started at 7. It started at six and was supposed to last until eight. It was over at seven when we arrived. Nora hadn't even fed the kids dinner. She's worthless. We fed the kids and just got home because she lives so far away.
Saw my doctor today. He says take all the herbal crap I want to because my prozac won't cause any issues. He doesn't seem to think much of the EPO but says maybe it's doing something and isn't concerned about my rippling uterus. Lol. He said if it starts hurting bad or something to call. He said have fun making babies. He's cool. Very laid back.
I'm wiped out. Hope you ladies are doing well tonight!

She is so worthless! Does she seem embarrassed when you guys come and the kids haven't been fed? Your dh must've been pretty much a single parent before the divorce.

I'm glad you like your doctor. It makes such a difference. I always get shy about telling the MDs about herbs because they're so condescending. Hope you got some sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->