over 35 TTC #1. anyone? beuller?

No its not silly. Make them test for all the hormones! You take up for yourself and don't just go with the flow. This is game time! I'm so happy!
I knew I had a good feeling about you this time!
I'm so excited for you!
I go to the doctor on Friday for a prozac follow up. I will ask about my weird twinges if they happen again.

Yay! Annie so so so excited!!!! I will be thinking if you everyday! It's time for goodnews!

Libby...with the tea it was like cramping, gurgling weird feelings. But I had drank two cups and after that I stuck to one. Fx for us Libby! We will get our turn soon!

That's right! We will!
And in the meantime we get to be excited for Annie!
Making myself a cup of that tea right now to celebrate! I feel inspired!

You two are awesome. I love the game time comment.

I have ptsd from hcg level testing haha. But yeah, better to know what's up now.

Meanwhile, you two are fueling up with supplements and lingerie and ready to go! It could be any time. All it takes is one sperm and one egg!

Yes! I have some lemon candy drops made with honey. I dropped a couple of those in my tea and it was really good!
I'm all hopped up on supplements. CD4. Waiting for AF to leave. Will probably go ahead and start with the OPKs in case my O is all wonky for any reason. Had a 26 day cycle this last time.
I need a nap. I'm not sleeping at night. It's making it impossible to do any temping. I read your BBT is only accurate if you've been sleeping for three hours. At no point in the last week have I slept for three hours straight. I go through phases of no sleep sometimes. They usually go away after a couple of weeks. I hope this one is on its way out.

Libby with all those supplements you and Annie will have the healthiest babies on the planet :winkwink:
I think I'm going to wait it out see if AF comes Sunday or Monday. I work through Saturday and don't want to test and then run to work like I've done. It drives u nuts! Feeling out but we shall see. There's always next cycle.

Oh my gosh, you poor thing! - you haven't slept three hours straight? That's awful and really wears you down. Has anything helped with that in the past? One of my friends got sleep studies and they were estimating he hadn't had REM sleep in years. I don't know what they did to help him, but he looks and feels awesome now.

I try to avoid testing unless I've got some alone time that morning. With either result, I need some time to take it all in.

Corn, I think you're right to wait until you can have time to digest whatever the test tells you! You and I will have ourvturn soon, if you aren't already working on yours! I'm not counting you out, yet!
Annie, when I go through these spells, nothing helps, not even prescription sleep meds or heavy duty pain pills or anything. It's like my body is on alert for weeks at a time. I'll fall asleep for an hour but wake right up. It is insane. I went through it one time for a few months. Cried all the time because I was so tired and frustrated. Hopefully I'll get out of it, soon. When I'm not in one of these weird phases, I sleep crazy hard, drooling all over the place and having crazy dreams.lol. I just get all wigged out sometimes. Hopefully it passes quickly this time!
Did you tell DH about your BFP?
Corn, I've read that alot of people drink a cup of this tea like three times per day. One lady I saw just drinks it all day long as her regular drink! You were doing twice per day and cut back because of the weirdness going on? Do I understand that correctly?

Aw, Libby. That's hard. I've had a difficult time with sleep on and off throughout my life, but the spells don't last as long as that. In the past when I got help with anti-depressants and anti-anxiety stuff, it kind of leveled me out. I tried Ambien once and tripped for 4 hours! I thought I was in a crowded city, then it looked like the curtains were trying to eat me, then a tiny gross man was floating in the center of the room, and I kept saying, "Who am I?" Lol.

I told dh. I wanted to wait for Father's Day, but I wanted him to help me decide about taking baby aspirin. I got him a father's day card and signed it, "Love, your blastocyst." I just like saying weird things and messing with him. He had no idea what that word even was. Anyway, it was a little disappointing because he seemed underwhelmed. Happy, but he's obviously scared. I think we're afraid to talk about it. It's awkward.

How are you doing Corn? I'm cheering for you? Libby, are you feeling better? Any more pains?

Just got home...had to pick up my son from a field trip to FIFA soccer match.
Libby I don't know if it was the tea, my period was 7days which it never is more than 5, then day seven I had the 2 teas and felt some cramps. But I also had the chemical. Hard to say for sure. But it is used in third trimester to help labor.

Annie I'm alright just tired, still having some boob pains and some weird cramps and stuff. Not sure what to think. My body is probably like wtf..I'm I pregnant or not...it's so confused.

Oh my goodness! That was quite a trip!
No more pains. Some weird rumbly stuff but it doesn't hurt. I'm thinking maybe this stuff is doing something. The EPO is supposed to cause the uterus to flex and ripple or something weird like that. Lol. And I've started the tea, as well. We will see!

It's like boot camp for your uterus :winkwink: so it's probably gonna feel weird.

Yes. Evening primrose. I don't know where I got EPO from. Lol
Yes! Uterus bootcamp! Lol

Hope you both have a good day! Libby get that uterus in shape for this cycle with all your teas and potions.
Annie I hope you are feeling ok, when's your appt? Sorry if you already said. When r u four weeks?

I am dragging today. I need to go to the grocery but I can barely get myself to the couch. The not sleeping is catching up with me. And I think the tea and the evening primrose are doing stuff. Had more of the weirdness yesterday and last night. Today I feel sore, like I did a million crunches or something. I read that the EPO can cause some abdominal pain. Will see if that is a getting used to it kind of thing or what.
I'm just so tired. I go lay down and I just lay there, tired and awake. I'm struggling. Heaven help me, I hope this spell ends soon!
How are you feeling today, Corn? And Annie, you feeling good?

Haha! A uterus can flex and ripple!?

Libby, does sleep ever get disrupted if you have an RA flare up? You sound so worn down :(

So I wasn't online much last tonight because there was (kind of hilariously bad) family drama on dh's side. His father got married for the 2nd time without telling anyone (4th time overall and the last two successor wives were who cheated on the previous wife with). So he told dh and his younger sister via TEXT yesterday a week after the fact and still hasn't told the older brothers! He is such an ass that he probably doesn't think it's weird to randomly leave them out. DH talks to him the least, so idk why he was even at the front of the calling list line. Ridiculous! I always forget dh has a dad. One day I said, "Holy shit! So that guy will be the grandfather of our future children?!"

I feel totally normal. More tired at night than usual. But probably has nothing to do with anything. Appointment is next Wednesday. Today would have been cd28 for me, so it'll just be 4.6 at the appointment.

Libby, I hope you can get a nap in without disrupting your sleep even more. Corn, abandon your motherly duties and hide somewhere for a nap :)

No nap today. I laid down for a while. Maybe I will sleep tonight. Sometimes the RA will cause some disruptions in my sleep, depending on which parts are hurting. Usually it makes me really overtired and I sleep like I'm dead. It can cause such fatigue.
Your father in law sounds like a real character! It would hurt my feelings so bad if one of my parents got married without telling me. How does DH handle stuff like this?
My uterus is just rippling and flexing its little heart out! Ha-ha! Idk if that's what it is but there is something g going on in there. Will ask my GP tomorrow.
So would either of you flip out if you had twins? It's a little more likely at our ages. I think it would be a hoot, but that's me! Lol

His dad has been such an idiot since dh was 8 that he was written off long ago. Our expectations are so low that no one really complains about him, we just make fun him. I think one of the brothers has a difficult time with it, if there's a trigger. Last month he yelled at his dad on the phone, hung up, and then was like, "I'm not done" and called him back and yelled more. Haha That was the first time anyone confronted him and that was before this last surprise! Last night, the 8 of us BILs. and SILs just roasted him for hours on a text thread. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Dh and his siblings are only so well-adjusted and awesome because their mother is amazing. We're taking bets on if there are any other children out there. He has two daughters with the same name!!!! My MIL didn't know that when she named her daughter. You can't make this up. But the rest of them are so cool! It makes no sense! Hilarious, brilliant, kind, talented, unique...all 4 of them. They say they probably would have turned out worse if he stuck around.

Fill us in on what your gp says! I am so fascinated by your uterine antics!

I used to think I would love twins. And I love them in theory, but it really scares me because of the risks and I don't want to end up with an embolism and bed rest and all that. But I would still be thrilled if I got that news, because it's just such a fun idea! Sort of like irresponsibly excited. If I didn't have a clotting disorder and a previous mc, I would hope for it. And then get plastic surgery after lol. Would you like it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->