over 35 TTC #1. anyone? beuller?

Yeah my doctor seemed to think they herbal stuff is sort of worthless but he said if I feel good about it then I should do it. He's more of a don't knock it til you try it kind of guy. He is able to basically say he doesn't believe in it without being a condescending jerk. So many people are unable to do that! Lol
No she's never embarrassed. Which is scary to me because it makes me wonder what things she does hide. If these things aren't bad enough to her, then what is!?! The kids are doing another vacation bible school next week at another church. Surprise surprise. AND this one is at night. And we get the kids Friday night so basically they will miss their last night. Her fault. And I will make it known who is responsible. I usually don't say anything even questionable to them about her but this is ridiculous. I'm so tired of her.
How are you feeling, Annie? Your appointment is Wednesday? Is that what you said?
Corn, how's it looking? You feeling OK?

Never ending stress with bad exs eh? Totally sucks! Kids are lucky to have you for sure.

I tested today on a dollar store test and bfn. So I'm pretty sure I'm out. I think that chemical messed me up. So I'm feeling a bit angry at my body for losing pregnancies and giving me all kinds if crazy symptoms this cycle.
So we will see when my AF shows, probably Sunday -Tuesday.
Oh well...at least I can colour my hair and drink at the cottage we are renting next weekend.

I am so irritated and it's not even my life! My blood pressure is going up haha. I'm just so sick of inconsiderate people. I wonder how she would feel if they lost a night with her. I hope she plans on making the late drive to drop them off at your place! And I wonder if she's signed them up for anything else you don't know about. What a bunch of BS.

I'm just annoyed at my sister today. She always plays the I-have-kids card and everyone has to do everything for her and pay for everything (Um, so if you can't spend $30 bucks on something, how will you afford a third kid). She makes more than I ever did. We're doing a cookout for father's day today and I just found out my dad bought everything she was going to contribute and is making it and hosting it. This happened on Mother's Day too. She's obnoxious. I'm going to be "naive" and ask her if my brother and I owe her anything for her share and we should add it up so no one gets screwed. I usually say nothing about it.

Eh, I don't feel any symptoms. I know that's common enough, but I don't have a lot of hope for this one either. My doctor's appointment is on Wednesday. Good memory! Thanks!

I'm glad your doc isn't arrogant. I just heard of a local nursing program sending students to China to learn eastern medicine. That's such a good idea, even if they don't practice it. That stuff is gaining popularity and the medical field needs to learn to accept that patients seek advice from other professionals too, and that they can't play god and scoff at everyone.

Hope you're having a good day, Corn!

Well once you tell your family Annie, you should totally play the "expecting" card. Baby on board beeotch! That should be a t shirt.
Your sister needs a slap! I think your sister and mine should be sisters and I'll take you...sister swap!

I just missed your post somehow, Corn. Bfn's are so disappointing, but I'm holding out hope for you whether you want it or not ;) because af will probably be delayed because of the rotten chemical. It sucks to feel betrayed by your body. xo

Oh Annie your to kind, but I rather it just come so I can do this whole crazy thing again ; ) I'm pretty sure I'm out like 99.99999 percent. But thanks for staying positve anyways.

Lol, Corn! A sister swap would be amazing!!! I feel like the universe would implode if our sisters were in the same room though!

I love the t-shirt. I wasn't kidding when I said I was going to hold out until 6 months! They're renting a cottage on a lake late Aug, so I just need to not show or wear a swim suit then. Then I probably won't see them until Thanksgiving, which is when I will tell. Haha. I'd like to tell my dad, but he would probably slip up. I actually told my brother about the bfp. He's been having a bad time with alcoholism and I think he feels ashamed and ostracized. I thought he might feel loved again if I shared that. And he's kind. He'll never say something asshole-y like my mom and sis.

Corn is hereby my honorary sister. xo

I think we have parallel family's... My brother suffers from that too...but is very kind.

My grandfather was a recovered alcoholic for 41 years. He was very active in AA and believed in it completely. I wish strength and faith for both of your family members suffering. It is such a hard thing.
I'm sorry about the BFN, Corn. But if AF hasn't shown, I'm not counting you out!
Annie, how do you deal with that sister!? I would throw a brat fit and make myself look like an ass. Story of my life. Sigh....
Yeah idk what she's thinking or if she's even processed yet that we get the kids again this coming Friday. I will certainly remind her when she picks up the kids Monday. She's a real piece of work. I just pretty much hate her.

Addiction is horrific. I freeze whenever the phone rings and worry that something else happened to him. I am so happy for your grandfather. The lying is so hard. It's hard not to get furious. And there's the fine line between being supportive and doing things for them. It is rampant in my family. I hope your brother is ok right now, Corn.

It is so hard not to throw a fit, Corn! I'm afraid it will just make me look jealous. Although I've vowed to be stoic and not accept any help and try never to complain if I have kids or about a pregnancy. My mom and my sister act like kids ruined their life and are mean to their kids. I want to make it look easy, but I already get snarky comments about how it must be nice to not work and I'll never know what it's like to have to be a working mom. I actually will have to go back to work in a few years, but then they just say oh, but that's different than the stress we have. I've worked my ass off and worked way more stressful jobs than them and way more hours. They have never put in multiple 60-70 hour weeks in a row with high pressure on top of it with millions on the line. I was a consultant and one time I had a terrible project (not even the worst, but 8 figures is scary stuff). I was having to fly all over the world (new cities like every other day or two), work all day, entertain clients until late at night, and then turn in reports by 3am every night. It was abusive. So it pisses me off when they act like I'm lazy. They've never worked over 35 hours a week. Thanks for listening. I'm leaving to see them all in 15 minutes and I had to blow off some steam so I don't start screaming. Then I become the psycho one.

I told dh, that I just swapped out his SIL and he is glad. Haha. He said I should meet the two of you at some midpoint.

I hate Nora lol

Me too! I just told DH that you hate her, too and that she's stressing you out, too! He said you sound reasonable! Lol
Wow on that crazy job, Annie! I can't imagine the stress! I would have folded. Fetal position. Cry.
I'm making pot roast again. Kids are going to hate it. Makes my day. Lol
Middle boy told everyone today that I love him best. What a twerp. It was funny.

Oh my god. So many of my co-workers would cry and panic constantly. Even my boss, who was a founding partner cried. We were soooo understaffed. I picked up cigarettes and immediately became a chain smoker (so gross) for a year until I quit the job and then, surprise, didn't feel like smoking anymore.

Haha! I hope you enjoyed the pot roast. That middle guy is such a stinker. Love it.

The pot roast was super yum. The kids didn't really like it, but they ate it. Girl child had some sort of allergic reaction, poor thing. Gave her benadryl. She sat at the table and swayed in her seat and went all loopy and I just started laughing. She looked over at me and just said "can I go get in my bed?" Poor baby.
I smoked for several years. I quit two years ago. I still miss it. Not going back, though!

How are you two doing today? The site isn't working right for me...I can't see the whole screen. So annoying.

Hope you guys had a good weekend. And you better sober up your stepdaughter, Libby :)

She's sober today! Ha-ha!
I'm feeling fine. I think all my herbs and supplements are making me feel kind of good. My friend was selling those jamberry fingernail sticker things. I bought a bunch of them to be supportive. Just did my girls little fingers and toes. She's such a girly girl. She loves them.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1434936824361.jpg
    FB_IMG_1434936824361.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 6
Ooohhhh.. Those toes are pretty! Love it! I don't get to go girly things. Just got back from Jurassic World it was fun with the boys.
So I'm out this month. I have had the worse cramps and back pain. I don't even get it that bad normally, usually only on my worst day. Just barely spotting now but have been having bad cramps since Friday. Guess my chemical through things off... Such a bummer.

Libby is you uterus done rippling?
Annie I hope your feeling good.

Aww I'm sorry, Corn! I was so hoping for you!
My girl is so girly, and I am not all that girly. Her mother is, luckily, so she will have some feminine influence. Lol
My uterus seems to have calmed down. Maybe it's toned. Lol

I'm sorry Corn. Do you usually spot beforehand?

Hmmm. My post didn't show. I'm having bad luck with my tablet or the site.

Love the nails! Mine are bad right now. Do you guys know of any good nail polishes that are less toxic than the usuals? I tried Scotch Naturals last year and they were terrible. Runny, chipped after a day. And worst of all, it was hard to get the rest of the polish off without harsh remover and scraping!

I'm ok Corn. Thanks. The mc just screwed me up and I'm messed up right now. I changed my status to pregnant to try to be a normal person, but it feels wrong. Weird, I know. People probably want to slap me for complaining, and I want to slap myself, but seems like it's a common feeling for the situation.

I'm not sure about nail polishes. I know the jamberry nail things are supposed to be nontoxic but they are like a sticker. Jamberry also has nail lacquers but I'm not sure if they are also nontoxic.
I am wiped out. I can home from taking them a little down the road to meet their mother and fell asleep, four hours ago! Just woke up. I didn't anticipate sleeping for that long.
So how are y'all feeling? How did your boy do on his speech Corn?

I'm not surprised at a 4 hour nap! You must be exhausted these days! How did you sleep last night? Getting any better?

Nothing much to report here. My acne and I are just running around doing errands. I don't know where the last few days went. And this whole summer! Almost every single weekend is booked up in July and August. I thought it would be a boring summer, but now I'm shuffling everything around trying to squeeze in four different trips. Libby, when do you guys leave for your road trip? How's the packing going?

How are you, Corn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->