• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

over 35 TTC #1. anyone? beuller?

Yea the sore boobs r a real thing! Mine r hurting and weird burning sensations in abdomen and chest. Instantly stressed and freaked out! Holy crap! Why can't I be blissfully happy?
Went to dr got a rec for HCG and progesterone...he's a numb nut, tells me he doesn't know how to prescribe progesterone...god help me! Hoping it's not a issue, if it is I'm waiting at the ER after my shift for hours to get it!

How does he not know how to prescribe it? Is it not something he can find out? How strange! I don't blame you for going to the ER if the doc doesn't figure it out! Get it done, my friend!
That sharpish pain down in the left side of my abdomen has sort of morphed into a regular period cramp type feeling. Idk if that means anything. But for several hours (from about 3am until around noon) it was sharpish and very localized. I could point exactly to the spot where it hurt in there. And it didn't matter how I moved or sat or anything. It stayed in that same spot. Now I feel just mildly crampy. Idk.

Test I would say around 12dpo. I had a lot of ovary pains. Have you had boob pain and pain down there simultaneously? That's what I had briefly two times I had BFP.

Cramps earlier than usual is a sign as well....it's so hard because some symptoms r either way.

The boob pain just hasn't stopped for several days now. I've had sort of a full belly feeling down there for a couple of days but the weird pain and then mild cramp are just today. Boobs still sore. My goodness. I'm really trying not to get too excited at the possibility, but its hard. It only makes sense for it to happen now. I just bought some new clothes for the winter, such as it is here. So, you know, making those unwearable sounds like life's sort of thing to do.lol

Such a good looking test, Corn! That doctor is so worthless - was he just like, "I don't know how" and didn't point you in any direction or offer any kind of assistance? He should be embarrassed.

Libby, sounds like something is up! But of all the symptoms, I have to say that you having just paid for clothes that won't fit is probably the clincher. That's how it goes.

Libby all you need is stretchy pants and big sweaters ; ) buy things that stretch

I already love stretchy things so I'm on top of that! Lol! I like dresses alot because they're easy.

Boobs still hurt. Hanging in here.
Corn, tell us what's up on the progesterone front! How are you feeling?
Annie, how are you and your bean doing?

Haha. Me too. My wardrobe was pretty much already maternity clothes. Flowy clothes and dresses all the way. Sometimes my 7-year-old niece and I look way too similar - leggings/tunic/flats trifecta. Except I didn't work out at all this year due to the surgery and back combo, so my clothes just plain don't fit - nothing to do with a bump :( Time to cave and buy bigger sizes.

Nothing much to report here. Not a cute pregnancy lady. Bloated with acne. On Monday I have a nuchal scan. I think once I get a good result on that, I'll believe this is actually happening.

Woohoo for the hurting boobs! We're right there with you anxiously awaiting the results, Corn! xo

I'm nervous as hell! Got the blood draw before work, so I will see it online in 24-48 hrs. Couldn't sleep, I feel like I could climb a wall. Im a basket case basically ; ) keep checking my underwear and looking everytime I wipe.....please fast forward me 9 months!

I'm so excited for you two! And hopeful for me!
It's "Meet The Teacher" night at the kids school. So fingers crossed for everyone to get a good teacher! All four in school this year. Makes me sort of sad. Nobody is a baby anymore. Little bear in only in half day pre-k though, so he's still a little munchkin!
I think my boobs are bigger. They are spilling out of my top, and its usually a fairly modest top. Making a great impression with the new teachers! Woohoo!
Annie, I cannot even explain to you how many leggings and tunics and flats I have! I LOVE that getup! It's my face. Super comfy and still looks like you're trying, but not too much!

I hope it went away Libby. Does af start out for you with spotting? Mine is just monstrous from the first second, so I've never had that.

Every time I buy a regular shirt and pants, they just collect dust in my closet. I'm a huge baby about clothes being comfy and baggy. I need to just accept that I have a uniform. I'm glad someone else does too, Libby!

You still have the pre-k guy. And there's going to be a little one after him, although the process is torturous at the moment.

Excited for you too, Corn :)

It only lasted for a couple of minutes. Not even enough to get on my underwear. Just when I wiped. Wondered if it could be implantation bleeding? I've read a few peoples things saying it happens about a week before your period would be due so maybe it's a good sign ! We will see!

No AF. spotting only lasted a few minutes. Totally weird. Still nauseous. Boobs still hurt. I'm trying to wait until CD 25 to test. Hoping AF doesn't show. Hoping for a BFP! You guys, DH is totally convinced. He looked up spotting and then looked up implantation and it all basically says exactly what is happening with me, so he's just sure. He will be so disappointed if I'm not. How are you ladies feeling? Corn, I'm anxiously waiting to hear about your tests and progesterone situation! Annie, I send a constant stream of goodness in the direction of you and your bean! DH laughed the other day and said it was weird enough that I talk about Corn and Annie like I know you from down the street but that it's even weirder that he knows exactly who I mean when I say Annie or Corn! Lol. He's happy for you both, BTW!

Libby what cycle day r u? Fingers crossed! My boobs hurt this time from about 5 dpo off and on. That's funny about DH! I do the same and my husband knows as well... He was very sad to hear about Annie's dog.

Libby my numbers came back good : ) so I'm just going to wait until next week Wednesday to do them again and see if they r doubling. I am doing this all on my own cause my dr hasn't a clue, but I do have that obgyn appt for Sept 10, which was for my issues originally, so hopefully if all goes well she will just follow me. My breasts r still hurting and feelings lot of twinges and stuff in my abdominal area...not much appetite in AM...toast tastes like sawdust. So maybe with any luck I'll be puking soon ; ) one can only hope!

We probably seem nuts to hope for things like nausea and pain! Ha-ha! I've been getting sort of nauseous the last couple of days in the afternoon. Idk if its from nerves or a for real symptom but its been like clockwork. 2pm and blah, feel yucky. My boobs have the strangest weird pains and sensations all over the place. If I'm not pregnant I'll be pretty freaked out, honestly, because this isn't normal. Today is CD21. Will see how it goes. I think I'm 11DPO.
I'm so glad your results were good! Hopefully they will stay good and your apt on the 10th will start you down a good road! I'm so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->