over 35 TTC #1. anyone? beuller?

I'll leave you with this so you don't miss me too much.

https://stuffstonerslike.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/46-Submit-To-The-Keytar-281x300.jpg

Aw man. It wouldn't show. Hopefully the link is right.

Nice!! Have a good weekend, Annie!
Prozac is an SSRI so supposedly in the safer group.

Haha! Love the Keytar photo! Love how we all want to play different instruments....no cat fights!

Libby have you started taking prenatals? This red rasberry leaf tea is suppose to prep my uterus.

Annie have a great weekend : ) sweet dreams of keytars

Yes. I take prenatal multi with DHA.its roughly the size of my cat. Awful trying to swallow it!
I wonder if my uterus needs extra prepping. It has never tried to grow a human before. No experience at all. Perhaps there's a class it can take? Haha!
I looked up these teas and what I see are drastically different prices for roughly the same thing. That makes me nervous, like I would get the wrong thing. Jeez. I really do have anxiety.
Sooo, DH has figured out how to get sex whenever he wants it. Its like when I was the one pursuing, he was all anxious, but now he's realized this having a baby thing is a real treasure chest for him. Now he's realized all he has to do is start talking about making babies and not missing the ovulation window and I'm up for anything! Haha! Its a good thing I really do like him. Lol

I got a really dark line on my OPK this morning! Hopefully, it means I'm ovulating and we can maybe get this show on the road! CD13 so I guess its around the right time!
Happy BDing all around!

Yay! Cd13 is my usual day too. I'm on CD8 waiting to O Have fun baby makin!

Get after it Libby! haha. I totally forgot to get an OPK. It's like every time af comes, I'm so devastated that I forget it all starts over in a couple weeks. Fertility friend is forecasting possible fertile days starting tomorrow. I ovulate kind of late, I think. Like cd17. That's not so great right?

how were your weekends? Too much ttc stressing or halfway sane?

Mine has been ok. Realizing I freak out about everything. I always used to be so laid back. The last couple of years ive been around tight. So, trying to be conscious and not wig about things. DH has been fixing a brake vacuum pump in the van all weekend so he has been down in his workshop all weekend. We dont have the kids this weekend, though, so we've been able to sleep in!
Gonna be BDing the next few days, like the last few. I get tired after this couple of weeks! Haha!
Idk if its bad to O on CD 17. Idk why it would be, as long as it gets done! FF gives me tons of fertile days and I know that's not accurate. I think my body is just screwing with it.
Ladies, ive read that sperm can live for up to five days in there so no waiting! Get it done!

Oh you're right about those 5 days...crap...that means I have to get off the couch and shave my legs :/

We're renovating our house and I will be painting an entire floor this week. I feel weird painting the room that would be a nursery. Keeping it in the back of my mind, but feel like I'm jinxing myself when I factor it into choosing colors too much.

Have fun painting Annie! Play some good music that always helps! They say sperm can love for 5 days but actually a hear that for them to fertilize a egg it's more like 3 days before the lose their mojo. So do it every other day lady's for a week if your husband has the stamina ; )

Well we are about to paint a couple of rooms. One of them is the kids play room. It will become a nursery if things go well. I won't lie, I have taken that into consideration when picking the color! But I also made sure it wouldn't be stuck if it never happens. Sort of a light tiffany blue. I figure that's a cheerful kid playroom color and could be bent to boy or girl if the need arises!
Enjoy decorating!
And dont worry, Corn! We are definitely BDing at least every other day! I'm thinking saturation is key! Lol

Tiffany blue is pretty for all three options.

It's Cd12 for me and just got a smiley on the OPK this morning. I guess we're starting the insanity all over. Luckily, we had sex last night. I actually just felt like it...Am I becoming a normal person again? I feel too calm. I'm sure my raging PMS will kick in during the tww, so give me a week before I start ranting again.

What's the deal with doing it every day versus every other day? Is there an issue with lower sperm count if you do it everyday during the fertility window? I hate that word. Ovulation window.

Ive read that is the supposed issue. But then ive read that there is almost no difference between everyday and every other day. If we feel like it we do it everyday. If not, we take a break and get back to it the next day. Honestly, considering the sperm live for a few days, I dont so how it could matter, even if there is a little drop in count. They're all still in there!
I'm so crazy nauseous this morning I can't stand myself. Too early for any potential symptoms really. Wonder if I'm getting sick. Ugh.
They say there is an increase in the desire to BD when fertility is higher. Maybe your body is telling you its your turn!

I kind of thought my body was saying it was up for it, too! All of a sudden I was ready to go and it was really late for us after a ton of manual labor even. I was having some O signs. I'll keep my fingers crossed. I've been feeling better emotionally too. Definitely nowhere near normal, but I think getting out of a town was helpful. It's always my best cure for stress.

I've heard of people having symptoms right away. What cd are you on? But yeah, I try not to read into any symptoms. I hope you're not getting sick. How are things in Texas in your area? So sad.

I kind of worry more about timing than sperm count. But blah sex is depressing, so I'm trying not to force it like last month, which was horrible.

MC kinda takes the fun out of TTC. I'm trying to give my husband lots of love and attention so it doesn't feel forced either. Gotta find some fun in it and find a way to connect. Cd10 here so I started OPKs last night. This is our week lady's! I think every other day covers the bases no need to wear them out too much ; )

Yeah I cried the first few times after. So awkward. It made things totally traumatic and weird. It's a little more distant now so maybe we're on our way to recovering. I'm also viewing him similarly to as I did before. I was pissed at him for not acting more broken up about things. But then when we saw my SIL & BIL this wknd, I thought they were such a cute couple and realized I need to stop being such a ball-buster haha. I'm the opposite of a nagging wife, but I've been a hard ass, don't-F%&$-with-me type since the miscarriage. And I don't know even know how to describe myself since ttc stress. Deranged? lol. I've also gone back to wearing my cuter clothes and not pj bottoms and concert tees. Trying to at least look like someone who has a normal sex life!

And I took your advice, Cornfield, and remembered to bring music to the floor I'm painting on. It's good the new floors haven't been installed because my one-person dance party is a little messy! Found out the wood is on back order so we'll be living on sub floors for awhile. Cute.

A deranged ball buster hug? Ha! Hormones and depression is a wicked combo. Glad your looking and feeling better these days. I find Ovulation days give you a bit of hope again. Hoping I O on schedule after my mini mc. I'm looking forward to dress in get up a bit Friday night and getting out of pjs or scrubs haha!

I'm just CD15 so I really dont think it could be that. I took my prenatal with no food earlier. Now I'm wondering if that caused it.
Texas is recovering. They are still looking for people who have been missing since the flooding. I just saw a story today about a mother and her two small children who were all killed when a 40 foot wall of water smashed their house to pieces. A dam broke on the Blanco River. It was a pretty devastating thing for the area. We are farther north. DHs close friend lives in that area. I was worried to death about him but all he got was a little water in his garage. Its strange how things happen. We are ok. There will be a lot of claims made on crop insurance this year. Our neighbor is out combining wheat today but I dont know why. It was totally destroyed. I would have mulch cut it and tilled it back in. I guess he's hopeful. Our pasture seems to have loved being flooded! We just sprigged to create a new kind of grass pasture for cattle. I figured it all washed away and drowned but its looking so green and gorgeous out there right now!

A deranged ball buster? I think that's my normal state! Haha! DH was so tired last night and he got upset because he didn't want to disappoint me. I told him its ok and that every other day is fine and potentially better than everyday. Ive told him this before but he needs reassurance. I laid there awake half the night not being able to sleep. Kept hearing things. I feel like I'm going crazy. Every little noise scared me! It was awful.

Yay for subfloors, Annie! I was managing the remodel of my parents house and they had to live on subfloors for a few weeks. My dad kept complaining that he thought he would fall through. I asked him if he really thought that 3/4 inch layer of wood flooring makes that much difference. Lol. Sorry they're on backorder. Its frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->