over 35 TTC #1. anyone? beuller?

I guess u got that dream from watching to much TV.. America's got talent, hell's kitchen and sister wives.
Would suck to have Heidi Klum as a sister wife. She would hog all the good nights hehe..skinny little bee otch! My husband loved that dream thought it was funny.
Oh the car was 400$ wheel baring boo! Any symptoms lady's what dpo are you guys? I forgot. I'm only like 3dpo Man I never thought I would be obessing over ovulation or know so much about it.

Oh I'm sorry - car repairs are such an aggravation. Sometimes I wish I was a mechanic.

I'm cd20/7dpo. Time is starting to drag. My boobs are noticeably bigger. Bigger than yesterday even, so it's got me wondering, but I'm not letting myself focus on it too much. That's happened prior to af in the past, but infrequently and not a huge difference. They were bigger when I was pregnant. Who knows.

Do you guys have a day picked out to test on? FF is telling me the 18th, which is only cd28 for me, so I don't know. Maybe.

Dont even get me started on those Duggers. I'm certain there must be some legitimate reason to remove the small children from that home.
I'm on CD23/6dpo. I'm so confused by all this. FF is telling me to test on the 23rd, which would be CD9 of my next cycle. I guess I'll know by then if I should bother testing. I'm usually a 27-28 day cycle, so AF is actually due the 15th. All these dates dont make any sense to me. FF told me two different times that I ovulated, because I got the two different +OPKs, a few days apart. I think FF finally settled in the later of those for my ovulation day.
My boobs are bigger and kind of tender. That sometimes happens before AF though. My libido has dropped through the floor. DH asked me if we were ever going to BD again! Poor guy. We will and he will live. Lol

We have the kids for a month in the summer. Usually we go somewhere for a week. This will be the first time we went somewhere this long. These kids are excellent roadtrippers. We drove from Texas to Disney World during their spring break. Last summer we went to Georgia for a week. The christmas before that we went to indiana for a week. This last christmas they went to colorado with their mothers family, driving.They are professionals! They dont have to use the bathroom a lot and they chill and listen to the radio and chat in the car. They do much better than their dad and me!

Yeah, I wouldn't go by FF this cycle. Unless you have the will power to not test for 9 days.

Well I think we've already got one issue with children being molested in the Duggar household and the perpetrator receiving counseling from another sex offender as the only solution. I have such a problem with the father. I've only watched a couple shows, but he was making his daughters perm and keep their hair the same length as their mom. And dress like her. No tampons allowed. They spank their babies if they dare crawl off the blanket they're on on the floor. And he was slut-shaming his wife for not being a virgin before she married him. She probably gets beaten daily as punishment.

That's awesome that your kids are such good travelers. The trips must be so fun.

Oh u guys are like 4 days ahead of me. Pretty close. I will be happy if one of us gets a bfp : ) since I have been really paying attention to my body and ovulation it has helped alot. I get very bloated every cycle after AF until Ovulation I have to really watch the carbs or I feel terrible. Also after having the ewcm for 4 days it changes all of a sudden the next to watery so at that point I assume Ive ovulated. Been gassy and just not feeling well today very tired...didn't sleep well.
So you two are in possible implantation stage from 6dpo to 12. Keep a eye out for weird twinges and any blood in cm. Last time I kept getting twinges and also boob pains and my face started clearing up.
Hoping all these vitamins and herbs do something for me!

I did not see those things on the dugger show. Guess I saw a different few episodes. Lol. They were telling one of the teenage girls she was ungrateful and sinful for being upset with another sister who hadn't done her share of some chores. I was all "what the f$#%!?! What about the slacker over there!?!" They just told her to not let it happen again. It seemed so wrong. The dad is such a sleazy sexist. You can tell he thinks he's so charming and wise. Idk when ive seen such an ego. Yeah they need to be shut down. They won't go away! Ive got no issue with having a religious household and having a billion kids. I have an issue with emotional abuse, slut shaming your wife, tolerance of sexual abuse, and using damnation and excommunication to force children into not feeling like its ok to take up for themselves. But that's my opinion....
I think I will wait as long as I can to take a test and then just do it when I can't stand it anymore. If AF comes then I'll know. There's no way AH can be 9 days late and I wait that long to test!
Is there always blood in CM at implantation? I was crampy for a day or so two days ago. I get twinges all the time so that is unreliable for me. Lol.

I think the implantation bleeding doesn't happen with most people, but for those that have it, it's a good sign.

I hope this is our month. I'm getting more irritated and crazy by the day. I wonder if there's a point where after a long time of trying, people just get bored of the ttc anxiety and don't think about it as much anymore. I can't imagine doing this for years.

I remember you take the raspberry leaf tea, Corn. What else?

Also, do you guys talk about ttc with your family or friends? It feels really awkward and painful for me, so I don't. I don't want to be pitied.

A few family and friends know but we dont really talk about it. I told them that we were being very casual about it so if it happens we will let them know.
I do not want to answer any questions from them about my cervical mucus. Lol. I dont want my grandmother asking me if DH and I are having sex regularly. Lol. They know to just wait and see.

Well when I say implantation bleeding I'm talking a tiny drop of blood in the cm that I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't checking my toilet paper like a freak. But ya it's not everyone. Dont remember any symptoms when I was pregnant in November, and I threw up once before I knew with my second one.
I took the tea up until ovulation as I read you are suppose too. I take cq10, maca root, prenantal with omega 3, zinc, and vitc. Zinc is mostly for my skin it helps me not break out as much.

I'm pretty sure we nailed it with dtd right before O so if I don't get pregnant I will be pissed ; )

Haha. My MIL would probably love access to my FF account. I'd be getting text message reminders on my fertile days and care packages of preseed, pineapple core ("but not to be eaten during the luteal phase, Sweetie!!!" and raspberry leaf tea.

Yay! Glad you feel better about the timing. hmm I need to research cq10. I'm ready to try it all. Thank god you mentioned zinc! I didn't know that and we are in desperate times with my skin!

Yay! Glad you feel better about the timing. hmm I need to research cq10. I'm ready to try it all. Thank god you mentioned zinc! I didn't know that and we are in desperate times with my skin!
Annie I have terrible breakouts! I have been using apple cider vinegar diluted with water as a toner. Also I use baking soda with coconut oil as a scrub occasionally. Still getting breakouts but not as bad...honestly I don't know if it's helped but my skin is better than it was after MC.

Oh and about people knowing if we r TTC, my mom and dad siblings know we r TTC. And some of my co workers. My miscarriage was so public because I was already 16wks and we had just told everybody. So of course I get the question are you going to try again. And since I work with nurses I ask for advice on things. I don't talk about it in detail...like I do here of course. Just that we want too, and I had the chemical in May that kind of stuff. I'm a pretty quiet shy person, but if you ask me almost anything I will give a open answer.

Oh my goodness!! I feel like I'm not even trying. I need to look into some of this stuff.
I keep thinking I'm going to be pregnant any second now. I might need to prepare to have to try harder. I dont want to try harder. I want it to be easy.

I'm going to try the toner and scrub. I'm so sick of buying products with nasty ingredients. Any good diy recipes, send them my way! I've had cystic acne (well just a couple at a time, but it's enough to look bad) consistently since the mc. Cute little package deal.

I basically do supplements just to DO something and feel like maybe I'm speeding up the process. But I did nothing healthy for my first bfp. I had come off of 2 surgeries and couldn't even walk 4 houses past mine, I was incredibly unhealthy, guzzling caffeine, had a few on NYE, etc. It was the first month we didn't use bc, and I was barely physically capable of having sex. We did it like 2-3x and I just 10000% didn't think I would be pregnant (it's like I wanted it so badly that I thought there was no way I would get that lucky the first try). I hope none of the unhealthiness contributed to the mc, but now I try to get any healthy edge I can because I'm so disgusted with myself that I was at my worst the one time I was pregnant. I honestly think that the healthy diet is the biggest deal. I take supplements because my diet needs help. I was a vegetarian for 7 years and I sometimes struggle to eat meat. I will until I have a healthy baby and then probably revert.

Oh I could never be a vegetarian. DH finds vegetarians offensive! Haha! I think there's no denying some real health benefits of being a vegetarian, but I know I could never do it. We went out for a date last night to a steak place and that was just the best steak I have had in a long time.
You say you have trouble eating meat. Do you just not like it?
I'm looking into some of these teas and supplements. I worry that I'm not ovulating well. Ive had cystic ovaries in the past and if some of these things could help, then maybe its worth a shot. Of course I'm having to go through and see if any of them have any interaction with the Prozac.
Have you guys heard of nettle leaf tea? It showed up as one that might help conceiving. Its apparently also helpful with seasonal allergies. It seems to cause an excessive sedation effect with Prozac so idk if I should attempt it. That seasonal allergy bit made it very attractive! Lol
The rest seem to not have an risks associated.
Do either of you take Vitex? Evening Primrose? My understanding is that the vitex and Maca can be taken straight through ovulation but the primrose and red raspberry should be stopped at ovulation. Is that what you guys know?

Haha why does he think they're offensive? I actually just feel sad about the animals. We're going to join a farm share that has humane living and slaughtering conditions (I had steak at a friend's last night who belongs to that csa). I don't judge anyone for eating meat and I eat what's served at dinner parties. DH would probably choose to eat steak every day and it's fine with me. I don't feel all righteous about where he buys it either. It's just me - since I was a little kid, I'd feel all guilty while I was eating. It's neurotic.

I don't know about nettle tea and haven't tried raspberry leaf or vitex. My husband drinks maca, so I throw it in my smoothies.

Did you have any symptoms with the ovary cysts? I randomly learned that I had some last year when they scanned my hip prior to surgery. My OB didn't seem that interested unless I was in pain (I'm not). Do they do follow ups with you now? I don't know what to think about mine and if I should be concerned about fertility or what.

He's crazy. He thinks its not normal. Its ridiculous for him to have such a strong reaction to something that has no effect on him. Lol. I always felt bad about eating animals, too. But I like meat. And living in cattle country sort of numbs you to it.
The cysts were discovered after my periods were wildly irregular. Skipping months, etc. I think the assumption is that as long as my periods are pretty regular that either the cysts are gone or else they aren't causing much issue. If I'm not pregnant in the next few months I will have the situation checked out.
I ordered some Vitex Maca, and Evening Primrose. The Maca is supposed to amp up the libido. Do you guys think it helps? I hope so. We are never gonna have a baby if something doesn't help me out! Lol.
I had some strange little crampy pains in my lower belly today. They only lasted a minute but came and went all afternoon. Idk if means anything. I daren't hope.
Y'all I have a pot roast in the oven. It has all sorts of processed food ingredients like canned soup that I know are terrible, but it smells frickin amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->