Over 40 Natural BFP with DHEA CoQ10 Vitex Black Cohosh Low AMH

congratulations!!! wonderful news!

Hello everyone, anyone knows if Notrusty has had her baby?
Yes! I had my baby. I feel so lucky and blessed. Lily was born on 6/13/13, totally healthy and 7 lbs 6 oz, 21" long, joining big sister Isabella, 13. She waited a LONG time!

Awe!!! I am soooo happy for you!!! Baby is gorgeous! And you look beautiful too! Your post/pics made me smile lots!

Hello everyone, anyone knows if Notrusty has had her baby?
Yes! I had my baby. I feel so lucky and blessed. Lily was born on 6/13/13, totally healthy and 7 lbs 6 oz, 21" long, joining big sister Isabella, 13. She waited a LONG time!

congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter. Thank you for telling us your story and for all your advice over the last few months. :flower:

Yay! Congrats, notrusty! Super beautiful, and so are you!

BBBliss - i will be interested to see how you get on with BC this cycle. I had a slightly delayed ovulation [or maybe my temps just slow in rising] but a nice big temp rise this morning.

i will be watching your chart with interest. I think you are right to put the clomid off for a cycle or two. GL :)

So AF came and my cycle this time went from 28 to 32 days and my chart says I didn't ovulate, like my doctor predicted, but I'm still trying on my own. I know I didn't ovulate but this was my first cycle with vitex and I think it helped to give me a healthy flow, I feel the difference from last month' s short and light AF.

Maybe I will even have CM this time. :happydance:

How are you doing?

BBBliss - i will be interested to see how you get on with BC this cycle. I had a slightly delayed ovulation [or maybe my temps just slow in rising] but a nice big temp rise this morning.

i will be watching your chart with interest. I think you are right to put the clomid off for a cycle or two. GL :)

So AF came and my cycle this time went from 28 to 32 days and my chart says I didn't ovulate, like my doctor predicted, but I'm still trying on my own. I know I didn't ovulate but this was my first cycle with vitex and I think it helped to give me a healthy flow, I feel the difference from last month' s short and light AF.

Maybe I will even have CM this time. :happydance:

How are you doing?

Hi:flower:

Stupid AF :hugs: hope you are ok. I have to say I did not like vitex and it delayed my ovulation. Having said that it can take 2/3 cycles to level hormones out do I really hope it helps with you.

A healthy bleed is so important....psychologically if nothing else!! I had a crap bleed this cycle and it makes me worried about lining. Although I did have a scan 2 days ago and she said my lining was ok, not great though. I had 2 dominant folicles so fingers crossed they both pop and I have an increased chance of pregnancy this cycle.

I'm going to get some pomegranate juice as I have read that an help with lining and I will get some cough medicine this weekend for cm.

I'm doing clomid this cycle but leaving the black cohosh alone. I'm avoiding all my usual supps and just taking Chinese herb pills and a really good quality ubiquinol coq10 which I have increased to 600mg.

Do you usually ovulate? Before this cycle were you getting 28 day cycles routinely?

[/QUOTE]

Stupid AF :hugs: hope you are ok. I have to say I did not like vitex and it delayed my ovulation. Having said that it can take 2/3 cycles to level hormones out do I really hope it helps with you.

A healthy bleed is so important....

I'm doing clomid this cycle but leaving the black cohosh alone. I'm avoiding all my usual supps and just taking Chinese herb pills and a really good quality ubiquinol coq10 which I have increased to 600mg.

Do you usually ovulate? Before this cycle were you getting 28 day cycles routinely?[/QUOTE]

Well, long story short I just came off of Mirena iud after 10 years, no AF! Except for one or two when I switched. When I was younger I was irregular even skipping cycles sometimes. I got BFP with my first on first month trying and the second baby on cd 27/28. I know that because I was waiting for AF and thought I was safe, I did not want another baby then. We only DTD that ONE day that cycle. They are now 17 and 15.

From what I've recently learned my hight AMH keeps me from ovulating regularly( too many follicles, :shrug: non gets picked to be IT:dohh:) This was only my second Cycle after mirena... So every cycle is a surprise, that's why I may have to try clomid...

Please keep me posted on your progress with clomid, I keeping my fingers crossed... But a have a really good feeling about you...:happydance:
Soon you'll see:hugs:

Blythe did the black cohosh not work well with the Clomid? I was going to add it to my Clomid this cycle.

Also where are you guys getting your CoQ10? I'm not sure I like my brand.

I get my coq10 here https://www.naturesbest.co.uk/co-q10-c15g2/

Do you usually ovulate? Before this cycle were you getting 28 day cycles routinely?[/QUOTE]

Well, long story short I just came off of Mirena iud after 10 years, no AF! Except for one or two when I switched. When I was younger I was irregular even skipping cycles sometimes. I got BFP with my first on first month trying and the second baby on cd 27/28. I know that because I was waiting for AF and thought I was safe, I did not want another baby then. We only DTD that ONE day that cycle. They are now 17 and 15.

From what I've recently learned my hight AMH keeps me from ovulating regularly( too many follicles, :shrug: non gets picked to be IT:dohh:) This was only my second Cycle after mirena... So every cycle is a surprise, that's why I may have to try clomid...

Please keep me posted on your progress with clomid, I keeping my fingers crossed... But a have a really good feeling about you...:happydance:
Soon you'll see:hugs:[/QUOTE]

oh that really is lovely to hear....i feel so very despondent about TTC at the moment and your words have really perked me up.

i really dont know anything about elevated AMH and it affecting regular ovulation but i have read many many stories about success with vitex. Coooorrrr...10 years without a period....i would have loved that in my 20s/early 30s. periods always used to get in the way of fun and spending time with inappropriate men!! Im sure your body is adjusting quite well and the vitex is helping with that.

Blythe did the black cohosh not work well with the Clomid? I was going to add it to my Clomid this cycle.

this is my first cycle on clomid and i was going to use the black cohosh with it as it helps with lining and with EWCM but my extra short period this cycle was enough to make me want to just stick with some basics on my first clomid cycle.

I will most certainly be using black cohosh next cycle with the clomid though. i used it for a couple of clomid free cycles and i really liked it....i had loads of ewcm which was great for me and a really good bleed with it too so i defo think it helped with certain things inc. building a good lining.

i have tried a few coq10s but currently taking these:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bio-Active-Q10-Ubiquinol-100mg-caps/dp/B002RSCDYE/ref=pd_sim_d_5

these were massive:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctors-Be...id=1373647714&sr=8-2&keywords=ubiquinol+coq10

these were ok too:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Life-Exten...id=1373647714&sr=8-3&keywords=ubiquinol+coq10

I'm in the US but I think I can try to find the same brands here.

The ones I've been taking are massive

Milty did you already one round? Lets me know how it goes... I'm giving it a couple of months before trying since we are house hunting and moving soon, I hope. I also wanted to give my body a chance to "regulate" but I want to hear your experience with it.

I get my coQ10 in gummy form ay whole foods from Nutrition Now. I'm taking too many pills as it is with all other supps.

I have to say my experience with Clomid was very good. I had no side effects except for extreme breast tenderness the first day I took them. My Progestrone at 10dpo (I couldn't get In Sooner) was 31.9 US scale or over 95 ish Euro scale. I don't remember the exact conversion but its 3 something.

That being said I've been on supplements for awhile and regularly O. I also was only on 50mg of Clomid.

hi, how long of this cure it took you to get pregnant?
I am on dhea since 1,5 month

It usually takes 3 months for it to get into your system

Do you usually ovulate? Before this cycle were you getting 28 day cycles routinely?

Soon you'll see:hugs:[/QUOTE]

oh that really is lovely to hear....i feel so very despondent about TTC at the moment and your words have really perked me up.

i really dont know anything about elevated AMH and it affecting regular ovulation but i have read many many stories about success with vitex. Coooorrrr...10 years without a period....i would have loved that in my 20s/early 30s. periods always used to get in the way of fun and spending time with inappropriate men!! Im sure your body is adjusting quite well and the vitex is helping with that.[/QUOTE]

I was re-reding your answer and had a laugh :winkwink: yes 10 years with no AF and single was a lot of fun and inappropriate men!!!! Lol

I think my high AMH 5.43 is like when women have PCOS and don't O. But I don't have all the other stuff PCOS brings....

I just took a look at your chart! Exciting days! How do you feel? :thumbup:

Hi BBbliss - i feel good. im always quite happy when i get a temp rise as it means i can stop stressing about when to BD as im in the 2WW. i did not really feel ovulation and i was expecting to as i was on clomid this cycle. still maybe it happened when i was sleeping.

im no longer excited to be in 2WW [i was during the first few months!] but just happy i have ovulated. i will temp for a couple more days but its so so hot in london at the moment im not sure how accurate they are.

my AMH is uk scale so im not sure how the US/UK scale differs. FX the vitex is working its magic with you and settling everything down ready for your BFP.

Hi I heard about your weather! I'm in Florida and its been raining for 4 days non stop here, lol

You are right about temping with the change, one night at my DF and my temp spiked as he keeps his house warmer then I keep mine.

I'm happy to hear you feel good :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Just relax and enjoy this time and try to forget about the 2WW

I converted my AMH to UK scale and it's 38.77 pmol/L I know it doesn't make sense at almost 44 years old. I was so confused... I still don't get it really. I'm just going with the flow. I'm getting some fertileCM today as I still don't have enough CM even on a couple of months on EPO/grapefruit juice/expectorant and everything else.

Your amh levels indicate optimal fertility according to the article at link below. I thought they looked good! :)

https://www.bodyconfidential.co.uk/Health/How-Fertile-Are-You

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"