Over 40 Natural BFP with DHEA CoQ10 Vitex Black Cohosh Low AMH

...kind of wish I had not read that link now....but good to know

Well reluctant to say much but l'm 44 almost 45 in one month. I've had 3 MC and one
D& E because my son had T18 last Dec. I MC last in May and I've been low dose of DHEA 12 mgs and 300 Q 10 and Omega 3 s. I got a BFP in December so here we go. I 'm hoping that the almost 6 most of this stuff helped my eggs. We shall see! I'm about 6 weeks LMP and 4 gestational. Cautious but hopeful!

Everything crossed for you Garnet, am very hopeful & positive for you...those supplements can make a huge difference :thumbup:

I just wanted to say I started my tea that's both nettle leaf and red raspberry leaf in it. I love it and think its really good. Of course I'm a tea drinker but I've heard most don't like it. Not me I love this stuff and didn't add anything.

Garnet, hoping you get a sticky bean! Would this be your first child, or you have older children?

Well reluctant to say much but l'm 44 almost 45 in one month. I've had 3 MC and one
D& E because my son had T18 last Dec. I MC last in May and I've been low dose of DHEA 12 mgs and 300 Q 10 and Omega 3 s. I got a BFP in December so here we go. I 'm hoping that the almost 6 most of this stuff helped my eggs. We shall see! I'm about 6 weeks LMP and 4 gestational. Cautious but hopeful!

congratulations that is lovely news for the new year. :happydance: I hope you dont mind me asking but how long have you been taking the DHEA? Im quite tempted but worry about it upsetting other things...perhaps the low dose is the way to go.

Thank you so much for the detailed information! Congrats on your bfp and fab results, i will be stalking :p
Im 38 and never been pregnant. I am starting low level of dhea 50mg and started coq10 200 going up to 300, its all in prep for possible ivf later in the year. im so desperate to conceive naturally before then. I had no idea about low egg quality in older women :( till recently! my amh results 6.1. but i need to get a retest of fsh 6.4 ul since it was taken on 4dpo and instead of cd3.
Its so heartening to read your story and hear about the other inspiring mumstobe. Its a hard road and every time i read stories like this my load is lighter .)

Nottrustyyet congrats on your Harmoni results! Great news and it is really inspiring to see you doing so well. I'm sure if you have the amino it will simply confirm these results. Hope you're enjoying the pregnancy:hugs:

Garnet, hoping you get a sticky bean! Would this be your first child, or you have older children?

No I am Mommy of 4 children of two generations. 25,23, 7 and 4 year old and we just wanted one more but have been trying since I was 41.:wacko:

congratulations that is lovely news for the new year. :happydance: I hope you dont mind me asking but how long have you been taking the DHEA? Im quite tempted but worry about it upsetting other things...perhaps the low dose is the way to go.

The thing with DHEA is it is testostrone and some people can tolerate more of it than others. If you read the directions you will see the warnings. I started taking it either 1 1/2 or 2 years ago cause I saw a show on Dr Oz on how it helped older women with their moods. I tried taking 50 mgs and I was aggressive, moody and very hairy plus my hair was falling out. It has been a long journey. I decreased the a out to 25mg and still wasn't feeling right so I halved that and that was the right amount for me. Some of these ladies can take higher doses and it doesn't affect them but I would suggest you try what you can then decrease or increase to your liking.

Hmmm maybe that's why I now have zero patience with hubby lol

Thank you so much for the detailed information! Congrats on your bfp and fab results, i will be stalking :p
Im 38 and never been pregnant. I am starting low level of dhea 50mg and started coq10 200 going up to 300, its all in prep for possible ivf later in the year. im so desperate to conceive naturally before then. I had no idea about low egg quality in older women :( till recently! my amh results 6.1. but i need to get a retest of fsh 6.4 ul since it was taken on 4dpo and instead of cd3.
Its so heartening to read your story and hear about the other inspiring mumstobe. Its a hard road and every time i read stories like this my load is lighter .)

My FSH was from day 4, I spotted first day, but OB said basically up to 5 days it's low...

My FSH was from day 4, I spotted first day, but OB said basically up to 5 days it's low...

@notrusty - sorry i dont understand what you mean about up to 5 days its low :O you mean for cd1-5 its low? thanks, i prob need to do more research on fsh :/

Yes, it doesn't HAVE to be CD 3. Generally CD 2, 3, 4, 5 is considered fine, you won't see much of a difference in #'s. The ideal day is CD 3. Here's a link w/ more info. If you tend to ovulate really early. like CD 10, then testing FSH on CD 5, might not be as accurate.

https://www.fertilitycommunity.com/fertility/what-is-significance-of-fsh-levels.html

Hi Gals!
I've been following your thread & I've been taking quite a bit of the supplements recommended & I wanted to let you know my results so far. I bought most Vits once I saw notrustyet first post. C

1) my period came earlier & stuck around longer
2) my CM is better & staying around longer as well

Has anyone else had results like this? I have no idea what it means but it's definately a change

I'm on Vitex, CoQ10, bee pollen, fish oil, soy isoflaves, bit b12, prenatal, vit d, & I might be missing something.

Wow, that is fantastic. Congratulations. Could you please tell me what brand of the CoQ10 400-600 of Ubiquinone form, divided doses, taken w/fatty meal (aids absorbtion) you got. I'm to take 600 of it but do not know were to purchase?

Wow, that is fantastic. Congratulations. Could you please tell me what brand of the CoQ10 400-600 of Ubiquinone form, divided doses, taken w/fatty meal (aids absorbtion) you got. I'm to take 600 of it but do not know were to purchase?

I get mine at Costco! The brand is Qunol...looks like they have it at Walmart as well https://www.lookright.tw/img/clients/qunol_5_big.jpg

Thank you so much for this post! It gives me so much hope. We are trying for our second child. I am 41 with a amh of .16 and fsh of 12. I was so distraught when I heard these numbers from my depressing, negative RE. Your post lifted my spirits. After reading Inconcievable, I have start acupuncture, dhea, coq10, Royal Jelly, Chinese herbs, total diet change. Here's hoping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->