over two weeks late, several symptoms, yet still bfn?

Hi Guys,

I hope you dont mind if I drop by. I am 33 TTC #1 and cycle 5 with no success. Cycles usually 28-31 days with 2-4 days spotting pre AF. OPK and temp charting always identifies ovulation and this month looks like I ovulated day 15. - I am now 15 dpo and no AF or spotting.
This month I started to take Vit B complex 100mg to try and kill that spotting once and for all. Today I took OPK test and I was gutted when it was -ve. I am guessing that rules :bfp: out the window.
I have been experiecing AF stylie cramps but short-lived and not enough to need painkillers. Also lower back pain which is unusual for me. But otherwise really dont feel pregnant.
Temps also still high - way above cover line and creamy/watery CM

Do you think it is poss that Vit B is like totally prolonging my luteal phase? - maybe I have gone overkill with the 100mg dose.

Has anyone used OPK's before as a substitute for a preg test- should I trust is means :bfn:??

:dust: to all and thanks so much for your support...

I'm in the same situation as you. I'm over a week late (this is the first time I've ever been late in my life) and have been experiencing alot of AF cramps, but it never comes! I haven't taken a test for two days, but the ones I took before that were all negative. :( However, I talked to a friend of mine who is a nurse, and she said there are a lot of women who don't show up positive until a little bit later. I'm hoping you and I are two of those women! ;) I'll tell you if I get a BFP since you're in the same boat as me.

Thanks honey!!
Nice to have your support. Im also hoping we are one of those woman who need to wait a bit longer for :bfp:
Keep thinking she is here but just creamy/watery CM (TMI) !!
:hug:

I've had the CM too, very watery, and a lot. Thought I had started AF at one point. And I had terrible gas and gas cramps the other night. I ordered 10 test strips off of ebay, hoping they're in the mail today! If so, I'll be testing tonight and tomorrow morning. :D

HI Ladies:
Cycle day 52 for me. Tested this morning and BFN. :growlmad:
I think I am 22 days late at this point.
Don't know if I should wait until Friday and maybe AF will
show or call the doctor now. Thought for sure I would see
a positive result today and my BB's hurt all weekend. Maybe
AF is gearing up finally??

in november i was late for ages, had some of the symptoms and was so sure i was going to get my bfp. then on the 20th day of being late :witch: got me. i hope its different for you though hun keep us posted x baby dust you way :dust:

I was a week late for my SECOND period before af showed up. I knew she was coming for aboUt a week though.

I am fed up of this waiting game! I came off BCP Nov 24th, had w/d bleed and nothing since...I tested a few weeks ago which was a BFN but then I expected it to be. I don't know if I am ovulating :( Should I test again or just wait... ?

I have had the cycle from hell, 2 weeks late, load of symptoms then bleeding , so did a clear blue digi test incase, but it was BFN , the bleeding finished different from usual , more pinky, and yesterday and today i have a really bad head and feel sick constant, and my belly has become really swollen. I think i am now just clutching at straw that i could be pregnant as i want it so much.

I am fed up of this waiting game! I came off BCP Nov 24th, had w/d bleed and nothing since...I tested a few weeks ago which was a BFN but then I expected it to be. I don't know if I am ovulating :( Should I test again or just wait... ?

I didn't get a period for 6 months when I stopped BCP. Hope yours is much much sooner than that!

I didn't get a period for 6 months when I stopped BCP. Hope yours is much much sooner than that!

Me too!!! Eeeeeek Why does it feel like I have been trying to get pregnant for months when in actual fact I haven't even really started with that bit yet!?

How long have you been TTC for?:flower:

Well after waiting for the 6 months to get my period..it's only been 2 cycles lol..I'm just beginning my 3rd one. I'm sooooo impatient!!!!!!!

Curious if any of you who haven't posted in a bit have ever gotten a resolution? I'm way late and last Friday still getting BFN. Hoping it turns into a BFP, because I don't feel like AF is on her way at all... and my temps along with the pains from it say I DID definitely O!

I'm still here! No AF and no BFP... but I haven't tested for a few days.
I was trying to hold out until Friday. Friday I will be 2 months late. If nothing happens on Friday, I am calling the doctor.

Hi, I've just spent over an hour reading all your stories on here and I'm so glad we're not alone in this feeling of going crazy in the 2ww and beyond! It took me and my husband almost 2 years to conceive our daughter, shes now 3yrs old and we've decided to try again, and this is only our first month and I remember how frustrating it is!! I've been through loads of HPT's already (I'm not even really late yet) and am vowing I won't buy any next month til at least near my due date (... I hope I can keep to it!)

Similar to you ladies I've been feeling all the symptoms, and have a feeling of being pregnant but I'm trying to tell myself it could just be in my head, and just to remember how long it took us before... its harder than it sounds though!

Good luck to all you ladies TTC for Feb x

2 months late? Like, 3rd missed period? Holy crap! I hope your next test is :bfp:! That would be wonderful! You'd be almost in 2nd Tri before you even found out! LOL

I think she got me today. STUPID :witch:
I had very light bleeding when I woke up this a.m.

We'll see what the rest of the day brings.

Darn it !!!! :growlmad::growlmad:

Im over 2 months late still! No BFP and no sign of AF!! Boobs are very swollen and veiny but not got my hopes up for BFP just getting AF and being able to start over would be enough!! tried to find out my cp today n i think it was high soft and open!!! grrrr everything is contradicting itself today!!! SHOW BFN Negative OPK swolen veiny boobs!!! WTF???!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->