Overdue Club - Anyone joining me?

Good luck with the sweeps ladies!
I'm having irregular contractions, they've been coming through the night but now a lot stronger- hoping this could be it!

Good luck with the sweeps ladies!
I'm having irregular contractions, they've been coming through the night but now a lot stronger- hoping this could be it!

Ooo good luck!!! Eeeeek!!

Due date today: So I'm joining the club!
I get small pains here and there and yesterday I had a lot of BH, but baby is still high, and doc said he sees no sign of labor yet.

Eleanor ace fingers crossed this is it !!!

lily28 HI

No sweep for me today :( too early apparently. So have to wait til Tuesday next week which is when they'll also book a date for an induction - which I don't want. She took blood to check for pre-eclampsia as blood pressure was a bit high (it always goes high at the doctors, I worry too much before hand lol)

Purpleshark my BP is exactly the same! I work myself up before appointments and it always run around 140/91. Had all bloods checked for pre e and they always test my urine and has always come back NAD.

Did they plan to do a sweep today then? They wouldn't arrange mine until I'm 41 weeks, this Saturday, and I have to go into hospital for it as it is the weekend.

I thought sweeps worked best after 40+3 so surprised they didn't give you one

Even my mum is texting me about baby she's having dd when I go in does she really think I'm not going to tell her everyone is driving me mad stop asking me

Rah...I know what you mean. I'm sure they think I'm keeping him in on purpose! Haha.

Purpleshark my BP is exactly the same! I work myself up before appointments and it always run around 140/91. Had all bloods checked for pre e and they always test my urine and has always come back NAD.

Did they plan to do a sweep today then? They wouldn't arrange mine until I'm 41 weeks, this Saturday, and I have to go into hospital for it as it is the weekend.

I'm hoping I don't have pre e. got told to phone back tomorrow, so fingers crossed. Nice to know its something that happens to others, the high blood pressure. They hadnt said they'd do a sweep, I was just hoping lol.

I thought sweeps worked best after 40+3 so surprised they didn't give you one

Even my mum is texting me about baby she's having dd when I go in does she really think I'm not going to tell her everyone is driving me mad stop asking me

Ah wish I'd have known that, would have said yes to it for sure. Oh well only til Tuesday to wait :( lol. I've been erring texts daily, and the comments when I take my DD to school. I just want to say 'does it look like I've had the baby' grrrrr lol

Still no baby! I had my sweep this morning. It was a little uncomfortable but my midwife was so lovely and respectful. She doesn't like talking numbers but she could get two fingers in and open them and it's quite thin so I'm feeling positive. If nothing has happened by Saturday I will be trying a castor oil shake that my birth center recommends. Fingers crossed!

That sounds like your 3cm or more hope the sweep works for you

So at yesterday's U/S doc said baby is lower and is hopeful for the labor! Yay a small victory! However Baby was found stressed and it worries me.
So today I'm going to my MW to do a sweep and will let you know how it goes from there.

Hope the sweep is successful!

Not sure if my waters have broken. Any 2nd timers around for advice - went downstairs this morning and while stood had a small trickle run down my leg. Nothing since. It was only a small amount. Surely it can't be my waters?

Going to mention it to my MW today and monitor it until the . :-/

Can't help sorry they broke my waters last time

I'm starting to get pains and aches maybe baby is starting to move down

I randy Triage Rah and because it stopped they don't think it is. :-(

Hopefully your baby is moving down! x

Hope the sweep works rubyblu
Can take 24-48hours for anything to happen

Midwife could`nt reach what she needed to so couldnt do a sweep :cry:
Having another one Sunday then another Tues. Head still 2/5ths.

So,nothing appears to be doing anything!! :growlmad: Oh except the skin on my tummy is getting tighter and tighter and my blood pressure is still high. If I get any more texts/messages/facebook/phonecalls re "any news" I`m going to go flippin mad!!!!!!!!!!:growlmad:

I Had 2 before 10am today phone is going off house phone only

Sorry she couldn't reach fx for Sunday

I randy Triage Rah and because it stopped they don't think it is. :-(

Hopefully your baby is moving down! x

Just keep an eye maybe baby is gettin ready

No sweep for me today :( too early apparently. So have to wait til Tuesday next week which is when they'll also book a date for an induction - which I don't want. She took blood to check for pre-eclampsia as blood pressure was a bit high (it always goes high at the doctors, I worry too much before hand lol)

Wow! Total same as me! My sweep didnt work for me yesterday at 40+4..too early,nothing to sweep! I have another booked for Tuesday too but I can go to the hospital Sunday if I like for one at the drop in centre which I might try.
My blood pressure has been high in the last few weeks too..midwife said any headaches or blury vision to get straight to the hospital.
But I always get in to such a state at things like blood tests/sweeps that I think the worry doesnt help!
My induction is booked for 26th which I really dont want! Sending successful sweep dust your way! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->