Overthinking

Hey ladies. I'm feeling positive enough to call mine a :bfp: :happydance:

AF was due Thurs. That am got the faintest line on FRER... So light I thought it maybe a indent. Held for 4hrs on Friday cause I read some people test better in afternoon. Same thing... started to think I was crazy but just still FELT pregnant. easy@home Sat (yesterday) was BFN (seriously those tests suck)... this am (Sunday) after a good long night hold I got a nice, but still light... But definite pink line. So so so excited I wasn't just going crazy. I must have O'd later than I thought?

My emotions have been all over the place it's crazy. Too many symptoms stacking up. I just knew (so cliche I know) My hubby even started losing hope. :haha:

I'll try to post pic when I'm in better service.

Pray, Hope, send positive energy to me that this is a sticky bean who grows well and goes full term to be a happy healthy baby

Oh. Camping has been good too... lots of rain... But not so bad. Have my non alcohol beer so people don't question me... though honestly I have no energy to straight up lie to people any more if they straight up ask me. Haha

That’s fantastic Wish, congratulations! Fx for a sticky bean!
So glad to have a :bfp: on this thread. Hope the rest of us follow soon!

Yes!!! FX and baby dust to all of you. I'll stick around to see you all get yours. Just trying to stay positive and not let the tests of losing this one get in my head. Easier said than done though right?

I’m still waiting to ovulate. Very negative OPKs so far. Only CD12 so hoping they’ll start to darken in the next couple of days.

OPKs have started getting darker! I’m so excited to start symptom spotting the second the 2WW starts :haha:

Symptom Spotting has begun here too and fit bit is looking good again. real good and I am only 3 dpo today lol!

Lol Hoping! I just checked my Fitbit and RPR dropped today! Think I’ll stick with my Ava data, it looks better :haha:
I’m also 3DPO cycle buddy! FF confirmed it this morning. Clearly this is a sign we’ll both get BFPs :rofl:

yes Jelly for sure! Haha oh boo to the RHR drop but I hear it isn't the same for everyone so yes def stick with AVA :)

RPR seems steady today but temp dropped a little. Not sure that means much at 4DPO! How are you doing?

OH I am feeling preggie lol. 4dpo and my boobs are burning down the sides! Nausea after food. Coffee making me feel sick again like it did last cycle. I am PISSY the last two days and DO NOT want anyone bothering me. I am craving chicken sandwiches again like last cycle and hungry in the am like last cycle lol (I do not eat breakfast normally only have coffee). I feel very thirsty and have shooting pains. My RHR is still at 67 which is almost 10 bpm higher then it started after AF. You? Any symptoms?

And yes I realize how crazy I sound lol

Ooh that’s very promising!
I’m been very grumpy today but that’s quite normal for me at this point in the cycle! My skin isn’t great and it’s usually pretty clear but that’s about it!

OO pimples and sore boobs is what I had with both my kids that was my give away to test! GOOD luck to us!

Wonder how Misswaiting is doing. Haven't seen her posting!

I was just wondering how she was doing too, hopefully she’ll come back and update!
Do you use fertility friend? I’m obsessed with putting all my symptoms in and then the pregnancy monitor tells you what percentage of pregnancy charts have those signs at however many DPO you are, it’s a great little tool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->