overweight and ttc

Mrs Lemon :hugs: try to relax darling. I had two lots of spotting, and felt like ny period was gonna start for the first weeks. It's more normal than you'd think, in healthy pregnancies xx

Oh MrsL. Holding you in my thoughts, my love. ((((gentle hugs))))

Oh Mrs.Lemon...I am so so sorry...sending lots of love and hugs and love your way

mrs lemon: i hope your okay and hope when your ready, to speak to you once again on here xx

everyone: how is everyone? xx

I am doing ok. 11dpo and :bfn: I know it's still early but I feel out. I have been feeling so hopeless with this whole ttc crud. I don't think it will ever happen for me :(

How are you?

Comet: how are you doing?
I'm good. On CD9, trying to learn the whole cervical mucus thing, and feeling excited but nervous for my first ovulation when we're ttc.

NDTaber: not out till you're out Mrs! I got bfns at 14dpo with my little boy! Xxx

Hi ladies, going to start ttc my rainbow straight away.

just wanted to let you all know that if your BMI is over 30 they advise that you should take 5mg of folic acid and my midwife also recommended me to take a vitamin D supplement with added calcium.
I was prescribed one called - Adacal-D3.

The midwife has told me to continue taking them as it will help my body prepare for pregnancy again.

just thought this might help someone or at least when you get your bfps you can ask for them asap :)

:hugs: mrs lemon

not good, i got food poisoning so couldnt eat much so i feel faint a lot of the time but recovering slowly

Back to ttc as of next cycle :happydance: Which will thankfully mean if we get lucky before our honeymoon I won't need a letter from the dr to travel.

I know it seems like we're back and forwards between wtt and ttc, but I seriously can't wait any longer and I think hubby is a lot more open to the idea now that we won't need a dr's note to fly :yipee:

Ndtaber: I also got a bfp a week late so it's never too late! Keep positive!

Oswin: oo getting close, get lots of bd ing and have fun!!

Mrs lemon: good for you! You will be very fertile now (I have heard) so hopefully it won't be long at all :)

Magic: oh dear! Not good! What did you get it from? Glad that your finally recovering :)

Emmy: yes!!! That's amazing news, lots to look forward too! How was London?

As for me: CD 127 :(

comet so sorry af is playing up for you :nope: wish it would hurry up for you :hugs:

London was good, we finished about 3 hours before our train back, so the plan is to go to Manchester next year. It's not far from hubby's parent's house so we can catch the tram and return when we're ready. Plus I'm kind of hoping that we either have a lo to take with us or I have a baby bump at least :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->