overweight and ttc

:hugs: comet, really hope the results come through good for your hubby's sa xx

Emmy...:happydance:yaaaaay for AF:happydance:I am very excited for you to start ttc

Comet...I've got my fingers crossed that the ball starts rolling for you...do the cysts have anything to do with af not showing up?

Welcome Hannah!

I am worried I missed ov. I was going to start testing at the end of last week but I kept forgetting to hold my pee for the tests! :wacko: but we did a lot of bding at the end of the week so hopefully if it was early maybe we still caught it...but I'm still going to keep testing\\:D/ I wanted to be tonight but hubby wasn't in the mood...*sigh*

Alex, hopefully ov shows up this week or you caught it last week, you sound like you have everything covered though :happydance:

Emmy: thank you! Hoping for good news before christmas :). 2 weeks today!! Its come around so fast.

Alex: thank you! I honestly don't know, my first useless doctor told me the results of the scan but not the sizes! I had to read them myself of his screen. They are very big cysts and I'm worried that they will keep on growing. Some cysts and filled with fluid and can be absorbed back in by the body others can't. I don't have anywhere near as much pain as before which is a good sign that either they are gone or are staying similar sizes. However, neither doctor has brought them back up or said they are too large but I have read that over 5cm are big enough to have surgery to remove them. Sounds silly but I worry about moving to suddenly or bending over and bursting one haha. I have heard how painful and randomnly they can burst and it terrifies me!!

All the bding sounds like even if you missed picking it up by opks you are still very well covered! I don't particully like doing opks because I suffer from recurrent uti's and holding my wee for more then 3 hours or restricting my 3 litre drink intake can be horrid. I always remind myself a little uti for a lifetime of love and joy!

Everyone: I'm feeling christmassy! So what is everyone doing for the holidays? Going to family, having christmas at home? Going abroad? Xx

I'm feeling christmassy too comet :happydance:

We're at my mum's house christmas eve as hubby is a carer for her and tuesday night is one of his nights. Then after food (roughly about 2pm) we'll drive over to hubby's parents' house and spend a few nights over there. We like it this way as we both get to see our families on christmas day :cloud9:

I'm going to make myself start tackling the christmas presents today as I've been putting them off for ages. But I think there's a good possibility I might need more wrapping paper than I currently have :dohh:

Comet...I would be nervous about them bursting too I'm hoping your right that since your not in pain maybe they went away!!

I've been feeling Christmassy too...I got half of my presents wrapped.last weekend...hopefully the rest this weekend...still waiting on a few in the mail...

We are having his mom and brother and my mom over Christmas eve (and maybe my brother and his family if they ever decided on what their plans are for that night) and we will spend Christmas morning with my mom and later on I don't know...we are having Christmas with hubby nephew the weekend before because his brothers custody agreement is every other weekend and his weekend falls on the weekend before Christmas...

How about you comet?

Currently surrounded by wrapping paper and am bored already, I've only wrapped 9 presents so far :argh: :rofl:

Emmy: that sounds lovely! Nice to spend time with both families. Haha I love wrapping presents, I even wrap my ones from hubby as long as they are in boxes so I can't see what they are.. he cannot wrap to save his life!

Alex: it's worrying!
Wow a busy Christmas period for you! Lots of fun though seeing everyone, hopefully your family can decide so you can organize in advance :).

I'm having my mother and her partner and my brother over ours for Christmas day and night. Then boxing day afternoon going over to my mother's for a meal with the rest of my family. My husband's dad will be coming down from Newcastle to see him this weekend to swap presents. It's all a long story about his family but his mother doesn't like me and stops his sister and brother, niece's and nephew from coming down... shame really but we have tried everything we could to reason with her. Upsets hubby though :( .
Xx

we are off to my parents for christmas, we do it every other year one year at his parents one at mine

Comet that's horrible :-( what a witch. Such a pity they all listen to her!?

Magic: that's a good system to have! :)

Emmy and Oswin: she is a strange one, when hubby completed his military training they have a big ceremony called passing out, it was the day before his mother's 50th. She was throwing her own birthday party and told him she wouldn't come because she had to get balloons and her cake. He was devastated, his biggest moment in life missed. Also when his sister got divorced his mother took two weeks off because she could not cope. His sister carried on like normal. She obviously LOVES drama

X

I can't believe she missed her own son's passing out :wacko: my cousin was in the army and her mother made the trip all the way down to London to see it.

:hugs: that must be so hard on both of you guys xx

Oh comet! That must be so tough...I don't understand people like that...why would the siblings let her stop them from coming tho...that is sad...

That's funny that you wrap your own presents...sounds like you will have a busy holiday as well...

Emmy...did you finish the wrapping or did the boredom get to you? I am no the biggest fan of wrapping either...I try to do it in batches...and put music on and sing along like a mad woman...hubby thinks it's funny

So I'm sure I missed the O on the opks...hopefully we still had some good timing tho...Oh well I guess we shall wait and see...I guess I'm in the TWW:shrug:

Alex - fingers crossed for you guys. Hopefully even if you did miss it on the opks you still managed to catch it

Oh yes, the boredom definitely got to me and I gave up about a third of the way through. The good thing though is that I've got a week to get the ones sorted to take to Cheshire as next weekend my cousin is getting married, so we're going to try and take the pressies then as that's less that we have to remember on xmas day :rofl:

We have each other and my family makes up for his being missing :) so he has a lot of love and support.

Alex: haha I just imagined the singing and wrapping! Best way to do it! Hoping you caught the egg, will you be testing around Christmas day/eve?

Emmy: wow a wedding so close to Christmas that must be magical for them! Are they doing a snowy winter theme?

Oswin: how are you doing?
Xx

I think she's gone with a red colour scheme as far as I'm aware. I'm so excited for her as she's been through a lot this year and the guy she's marrying, although dopey, he's a decent guy <3

Emmy...great idea taking the presents early! Maybe you can wrap a lil each night to help subdue the boredom....Christmas weddings can be so beautiful!!

Comet...I understand the whole family drama scene my hubby grandparents didn't want us getting married because he had been married before because "obviously his first marriage didn't work out so do you think this one will" and they refused to come to our wedding then they got into a huge fight with him and his mom and they haven't talked since...

AF should be showing up around the 25th so if she doesn't that would be an awesome Christmas gift!! That's what I'm praying for anyway :happydance:

:happydance: omg Alex, that would be an amazing christmas pressie <3

My xmas pressie according to ff will be to ovulate :rofl:

Emmy: aw! How lovely :). Oooo conceived on Christmas day hehe!

Alex: oh dear, you can't tarnish everything with the same brush! The first marriage didn't work for a reason and you came in his life for a reason. Every cloud has a silver lining and being older and wiser they should know that. Big hugs!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"