overweight and ttc

hopefully we have some xmas presents for you two :3

all the presents are wrapped i havent bought any cards yet though which is frustrating! and matt has to buy my ticket to get to my parents tonight. so i can go in 3 days :happydance:

Magic: yay! 5 days till the scan! I made Christmas cards this year need to write them out though.

SPERM UPDATE
Good and bad news, bad news it's still abnormal and my doctor is on holiday till after New year now so won't refer me till then.
Good news, hubby sperm has improved by 1% (big improvement in sperm talk) just from taking maca and vitamin c for 3 weeks!

X

that is good news :D
at least you will finally get refered hun even if you have to wait until new year

In 3 weeks that's a brilliant improvement comet, just imagine what it could improve by when ov turns up for you.

:hugs: gutted about having to wait until new year to be referred though xx

Yeah I feel better, improvement is improvement even if it's small :)!

Xx

Yeah I feel better, improvement is improvement even if it's small :)!

Xx

I really hope it continues to improve, and remember it only takes one little sperm to get through and get you a bfp (really sorry if that sounds patronising) xxx

No I read it fine :) I keep telling hubby that so he doesn't get too upset xx

((hugs)) to everyone with inlaw drama! I know more about that than I'd wish on anyone.

Good to hear that opks aren't reliable for everyone: I'm feeling like I'm ovulating right now and still negative opks .. We've just BDed though, and I stuck my legs in the air for five mins (I know people say there's no point, but it makes me feel like I'm doing something!!). We're doing the "sperm meets egg plan" of having sex every 2 days until a positive opk when you have sex several days in a row. Really would love to get my bfp straight away (obviously, right!?) My TWW will be over Christmas day: how do you all get through it?? :-o

Comet - the 1% improvement is flipping fantastic!!!! If just the supplements can cause that, then if you find other things that can help too, it should be shooting up in no time!! :happydance:

Oswin: I'm not a pee on a stick addict so I just wait till af is really really late because I can never predict when af is due ( stupid pcos). However, I drive myself crazy secretly symptom spotting! I have given up this cycle because the tww is never ending. Are you a symptom spotter or poas addict? Haha.
I also put my legs in the air after, it really does give you the satisfaction of controlling something :). Hubby laughs lots!

I really do recommend herbal supplements and vitamins, especially now I have seen the difference!
X

i never tracked ovulation

i also used to put my hips in the air afterwards - matt used to prop me up with pillows and put stuff on youtube for me to watch :haha:

im not a poas adict - i was a week late before i tested :haha:

Comet - what do you recommend? We're both taking vitamins etc.

i also used to put my hips in the air afterwards - matt used to prop me up with pillows and put stuff on youtube for me to watch :haha:
This is too sweet!!!

I'm definitely a poas addict methinks: I did like 2 a day with my son!!

I'm a huge poasaholic, whether it's opks or pregnancy tests :rofl: so I'm quite looking forward to ov this cycle as I've got lots of tests in to satisfy me :haha:

I recommend vitamin e , maca, folic acid for both of us because they all improve sperm mobility, DNA integrity and count. For me they help egg creation, sex drive and hair/nail growth.
Vitamin d and magnesium for me because the vit d helps hormone production and magnesium is usually deficient in most people ( helps stop snacking on chocolate as most people crave it when lacking magnesium) also helps hormone balance.
Vitamin c and zinc for hubby as it helps sperm count , mobility and formation.
I also take more herbal supplements and spices and teas but they are for pcos specific hormones imbalances and blood sugar control xx

Magnesium deficiency also causes cramping in the pelvic area which causes over production of certain hormones leading to an imbalance x

:hi: I was having a looksy on the ttc#1 forum and saw the link to this group and was hoping to pop in and get to know you all before we start ttc as of next month, I don't think I can be faffed with the whole ntnp like my ticker says lol, I just want to give it our best shot and go for it.

I'm Emily, very overweight, but I'm on slimming world at the moment and have lost 17lb so far since our wedding in July, this coupled with agnus castus actually got me my first af in 5-6 months a couple of weeks ago :happydance: I'm somewhere around cd 15 I think

So the plan is to keep the weight going down, carry on with the agnus castus, regulate my cycles and hopefully get a bfp.

:hi:

hi dear well am overweight as well with one block tube and pcos, am so stress and worried the dr told me that i have to loose at least 30kilo for them to take me into consideration for an IVF. i have been trying for 8 years and 119 kilo and 1m82 tall so i really dont know anymore what to do to loose weight can you advise me as i can see you are doing well by losing weight.
:thumbup:

Comet...that's great that there's was an increase!! And you can get your referral now right? Wow I feel like I should look into those supplements you mentioned...we just take two...even two is struggle with hubby sometimes...

I have been known to put my feet up after...I definitely try to stay in bed or vertical for at least 30 min afterwards...it is prolly pointless but it makes.me feel like I'm doing something to help...:shrug:

A cousin. Of mine announced she is having a baby girl...that makes two of my cousins having girl's in a couple months...I'm praying to add my name to the list but I'm feeling unsure about our timing this month...although I thought we had good timing last month an :dohh:...so who knows...

Belleval: hello and welcome!

Alex: unfortunately my doctor went on holiday until after Christmas now and she didn't think to start processing my referral before she left. So again I'm pushed back at least two weeks.

Sorry to hear so many pregnancies around you atm :(, it's such a hard situation to be in.
Keep positive :)!

X

Feeling a bit weird :nope:

Found out last night that my nan has cancer and they don't expect her to last the month. Not really sure how I feel as there's always been an issue with her, whether it was her not liking my mum, or her numerous suicide attempts. At the moment (I know it probably sounds really selfish of me) but I'm more worried about her dying on my birthday at the beginning of January :dohh:

Cycle wise, af has almost finished :happydance: So we can get to properly trying for the first time since before we got married :yipee:

Bemused. Still not gotten any +ves on opks, and my temperature hasn't gone up at all, but my cm has gone from watery/little ew to creamy/verging on sticky. Have I OVed or what!?

Alex ((hugs)) you're time is coming!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->