overweight and ttc

Oswin I have to promise naughty things to hubby if I ever want to dtd more than every other night around ov time :dohh:

i know right! :haha: "last time i swear then i will leae you alone" worked wonders for me :haha:

Alex: yeah fibro is very similar. I know how you feel about getting teary :(.

Mandy: hello and welcome! Do you have pcos because you said you`re on metformin?

Oswin: aw that's so cute! Luckily hubby is more than happy to dtd when we need too, spice things up ( whipped cream, chocolate, a nice outfit) and he should be more than willing ;) haha.

Emmy: ahhh the joys of packing!! Have a great time :)

Xx

SO glad im not the only one who has to convince my Mr to dtd.... sometimes gets me down how much i have to ask. ha

its nothing personal - matt admited he felt like i was just after his sperm sometimes

you cant win :rofl:

Magic: haha made me laugh with the sperm comment, funny thing is that is ALL I want x

:wohoo: *does groovy dance* :cloud9:I managed to get sexy time two days in a row! wahoo! only managed to stay with my legs up for 5 mins this time though, uber annoying, as I then had a speedwalk to an appointment - not ideal, kinda fighting gravity. blah!! If luck is on my side I should should should get my bfp this month: have bded on two most fertile days, and will *attempt* to tomorrow too, though I think, as Magic says, hubby may feel too much like a sperm machine to acquiesce!! :dohh:
MrsLemon - it is depressing isn't it when you have to practically beg for it! :hugs2:

:dust: :dust: to us all!

SO glad im not the only one who has to convince my Mr to dtd.... sometimes gets me down how much i have to ask. ha

:hugs: I totally get how you feel, my hubby hasn't got a very high sex drive so it's horrible trying to persuade him sometimes, even when we weren't ttc :dohh:

we know its for the sperm

it seems they just cant think that :haha:

yeah we dont have a high sex drive either a couple of times a month is fine for us... poor matt got made to bd waaay more for ttc :rofl:

We don't have high sex drives either, but it has been nice to be so intimate for ttc :) x

Oswin...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay I've got my everything crossed for you...

Emmy...did you get packed? Did you get all your present wrapped?

Oh girls...I thought it was only my hubby that gets funny about dtd...i always thought guys would want it whenever anytime they could....it's not that we don't have a high sex drive we usually are about twice a week...but it's almost like if he knows we are dtd specifically to make a baby he freaks out and says it's too much pressure...but if he thinks I'm just in the mood he is more then happy to dtd...does that even make sense? It drives me crazy...

We went to the mall tonight and hubby and I split up because he wanted to buy me a present and later I saw him walking in the mall and I snuck up behind him and pinched his bum:haha: he said I gave him a scare cuz he thought some random person was pinching his bum :rofl:

:rofl: thats funny

nope men are just strange creatures in general :haha:

however matt does keep telling me he has super sperm so they are sure proud when you get pregnant :rofl:

:rofl: Alex, just imagine if you'd done it on someone who looked like him :argh:

Brilliant, I'm coming with some sort of bug. I'm switching between the sniffles and a stuffy nose and I can feel something at the back of my throat. So not too sure how it stands with regards to me seeing my nan tomorrow :wacko:

Am all packed though apart from my nail polishes, but other than that it's all good and I'm all sorted :happydance:

Sounds like all our men are the same when it comes to ttc sex! Good to know!

Have just had a sharp pain where I guess my right ovary is, then cramps ...googled and apparently when you feel 'ovulation pain' it can actually be pre, during, or post ovulation! Helpful :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->