Overweight or obese and TTC?

Hey GEM
Atkins works well for me also. But not for long periods of time!!!!

So sorry to hear that angeltk! There will be other opportunities and you WILL be a mom!

Atkins...not for me: vegetarian, lactose intolerant (though i take pills to eat dairy) and allergic to eggs. Yeah, I'm a hot mess when it comes to food. :)

So my temp spiked today, cd17!! I'm so excited! I hope it stays up!
I had right side pain yesterday that may have been ovulation! But today is my darkest OPK stick yet...so I'm not sure what's going on.
I really hope I ovulated and we caught it! :happydance:

hi ladies

I was wondering if i could join your thread. I am overweight i am trying to conceive #2. I have not been on BCP for 6 years we have been careful because we were not in the correct financial state to have another but now we are and guess what i am still TTC. I know it takes time but like some of the others on this thread with my first i caught in the first month, i come of BCP and got pregnant straight away. I don't know what to do. I have had lots of tests and been checked for poly cystic ovaries and all my progesterone, oestrogen checked and these were fine. I need to loose weight but i find it very hard. I have been on all the weight loss tablets even the ones withdrawn from the market. The only diet that i seem to able to lose weight on is the Atkins diet and then i have to stay in stage 1 forever which is extremely unhealthy for your body. Would be nice to have some buddies to go through this whole experience with.

Thanks

Gem

Welcome Gem!! :hug: You will find that his group is very warm and loving. Good luck and I can't wait til you get your :bfp:

So sorry to hear that angeltk! There will be other opportunities and you WILL be a mom!

Atkins...not for me: vegetarian, lactose intolerant (though i take pills to eat dairy) and allergic to eggs. Yeah, I'm a hot mess when it comes to food. :)

So my temp spiked today, cd17!! I'm so excited! I hope it stays up!
I had right side pain yesterday that may have been ovulation! But today is my darkest OPK stick yet...so I'm not sure what's going on.
I really hope I ovulated and we caught it! :happydance:

I'm praying for a sticky bean for you and your OH!!! Good Luck!! :thumbup:

Happy cloud!!! Hurray!!!!
My temp spiked today too! Let's hope we both caught that eggy!!!!
When will you test?!?!

Ahhhhhh ANGEL
I just read your last text. Crap. Hugs!!!!
TTC sucks. It really does. So hard sad painful. But one day you WILL have a baby and it Wont even matter how long it took. Hugs. Were here for you!!!
Right guys??

Angel,

We are definitely here for you!!! Let us know how it goes.

When will you test?!?!

Yay temp spikes!!!!

Well, I'll test progesterone via lab draw on Saturday. Then, I'll try not to test too early...if my temp stays up, then my understanding from Taking Charge of Your Fertility is that you test after 18 high temps. That puts me at like day 32. So I've told myself I could test on July 31. But I may do one test earlier like July 25 (my anniversary!) :winkwink:

When will you test?!?!

When will you test?!?!

Yay temp spikes!!!!

Well, I'll test progesterone via lab draw on Saturday. Then, I'll try not to test too early...if my temp stays up, then my understanding from Taking Charge of Your Fertility is that you test after 18 high temps. That puts me at like day 32. So I've told myself I could test on July 31. But I may do one test earlier like July 25 (my anniversary!) :winkwink:
I hope both of you get your :bfp:'s this cycle! That would be great! :dust: Keep in mind that you'd be testing early on your anni... but wouldn't that be a great surprise!!!

Hello ladies! I've been ttc #2 for a year now, I was very overweight when I got pregnant with my daughter (who took me 7 years to concieve) and I'm still very overweight now.
I'm hoping it won't take me as long seeing as I've been pregnant once now and I have heard once you have been pregnant it's supposed to be easier.. but we'll see, it's hard to believe that considering I'm at a year ttc already.

I'm 30, my hubby is 38 and our daughter is 18 months now and we live in British Columbia, Canada.

How are you all doing? :hugs:

A lil good news for me today i lost 5 pounds im so happy this journey isnt easy cause i recently been hungry more to the point i have to eat via cause of stomach pains my period is still not here i dont know if its a good or bad sign but on my earlier post some one said i should be tested for thyoid n prog problems due to recurrent m/cs i did the thyiod test they were normal n i cant get a doctor to do a prog test eary enough to try n save the pregnancy even tho i am high risk they wont test or see me earlier but how are u ladies doing today or in my case early morning i been havein some BAD insomia ummmm

Well done on the 5lbs!

My AF came today!!! YEeeeeeeeey!! So I can book my HSG! Whoop.

xx

Hi china girl

Doing good. How are you?????

Oh no!!!!
Hugs. I'm so sorry!!!!!

No it's a good thing for me, it means I can book my HSG and move on to the next step, one step closer to my IVF referal!

I can't concieve naturally anyway. It would be a 1 in 10000000000000000000000 chance of me falling naturally with a healthy pregnancy.

xxx

yay Happy cloud!
Hope you got that eggy. :) great anniversary gift right??? To both of you!
How long ya been married?

I had three days of positives Opk
Negative this morning and tonight
They are almost positive again
Does this mean my body is having trouble ovulating?
I'm kinda sad and confused...

Magpies!!!
Then this is great news!!!! How long will you have to wait for ivf?

Thank you babymaybe

What CD are you on?? When will you test?

Magpies!!!
Then this is great news!!!! How long will you have to wait for ivf?

Need to get this HSG done and then see my FS, hopefully they will refer me there and then, so hoping for start before xmas.

That's if they don't want to do more surgery and remove or clip my remaining tube.

xxx

Christmas!!! What are the chances of conceiving/Implanting? For Ivf?
Hope it goes by fast for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"