Overweight or obese and TTC?

I might have O'd lol...lots of controversy in my house about this but yeh I think I did. hope we caught the egg :happydance:

Fingers crossed you caught the egg :D
If you did...any chance you could catch another and throw the sod my way lol

I hope you are well

xXx

Fingers crossed you caught the egg :D
If you did...any chance you could catch another and throw the sod my way lol

I hope you are well

xXx

hehehe I wish!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey girls, 2lb loss this week and AF should be here sometime, really want her to come so I can book my HSG!! FX'd I can get an appointment and can get back to the FS ASAP!

xx

Hey girls, 2lb loss this week and AF should be here sometime, really want her to come so I can book my HSG!! FX'd I can get an appointment and can get back to the FS ASAP!

xx

I have 5 days left of Provera and then AF should arrive. After she arrives I'm supposed to call the doctor to schedule my HSG... nervous but ready to get it underway! She also warned me AF would be horrible because I haven't had one for a year. :dohh:

I'm not so bothered about the HSG, I just want it done so I can be told what the plan of action is next.

I'm so used to being poked and prodded, its coming upto 3 years of gynae problems now. :(

xxx

have been struggling today ladies. my little dog is sick and i am too worried to care about losing weight. iv been smoking again too. I gotta get my head out my ass here... its just that 70 lbs is a lot to lose. grrr argh !

Sorry to hear your doggy is poorly, whats up with him? I hope he gets better soon.

I'd be the same if mine were poorly... hes my baby...

xxx

hi ladies

I was wondering if i could join your thread. I am overweight i am trying to conceive #2. I have not been on BCP for 6 years we have been careful because we were not in the correct financial state to have another but now we are and guess what i am still TTC. I know it takes time but like some of the others on this thread with my first i caught in the first month, i come of BCP and got pregnant straight away. I don't know what to do. I have had lots of tests and been checked for poly cystic ovaries and all my progesterone, oestrogen checked and these were fine. I need to loose weight but i find it very hard. I have been on all the weight loss tablets even the ones withdrawn from the market. The only diet that i seem to able to lose weight on is the Atkins diet and then i have to stay in stage 1 forever which is extremely unhealthy for your body. Would be nice to have some buddies to go through this whole experience with.

Thanks

Gem

Hey girls. How is everyone????
I'm cd 15 and am so so close to ovulating. My lines are getting dark. I'm on cd 15 today!!!!!
Omg! I did soy this cycle. I only ovulate half the time and last cycle I ovulated on cd 26!!
So I think I will most likely ovulate cd 17 or 18. Oh God I hope so
My PCOS makes me have multiple surges without actually ovulating!
But I have a good feeling about July :)

Wish me luck sweet girls!!!

Goodluck!!!! :::Fingers toes and eyes crossed ::::

Sorry to hear your doggy is poorly, whats up with him? I hope he gets better soon.

xxx

he's been urinating blood and the vet is shut till 2moro :(

xxx

he's been urinating blood and the vet is shut till 2moro :(

That's awful, can you not take him to the emergency vet?

Is he still drinking? Try and make sure he drinks lots of water. If it's a water infection may help him clear it out.

I used to help out in a vets, did 2 months work experience and I worked in a petshop for a while too so I am pretty good with stuff like that.

xxx

I think my AF came today... (light light light spotting) but will most likely get heavier... So depressed and upset I can't even tell you because now that I had a 9 day late cycle my ovulation time will be off. My sperm donor was planning on coming when I ovulate all next week (rare he can get a whole week to come see me) and now i'm all screwed up. :( I really thought this was my month for a BFP!! Now i know this whole next cycle is out too because of SD not being able to get here and me not knowing when i'm gonna ovulate anyway. I'm so sad I could cry... actually i just might. :(

Aw Angel im sorry darlin that sucks, theres next month though....although i doubt thats very consoling right now *huge hugs* keep your chin up sweety :)

Caity, has your dog swallowed something he shouldnt? Is it a 'he' by the way lol? It sounds like Magpies is right with a water infection....although if its a dude and his man bits are swollen too it could be a prostate infection. Let us know how he/she is :)

How is everyone this evening?

I hope you are well

xXx

i'll be at vets in the mornin,and i'll update then :) thanks for u words girls xxxxxx

Angel

Thank you. That's so sweet!
How are you feeling today?

Cauty86

Weird!!! My dogs sick too!!
Is yours okay?

Don't be discouraged. No one is perfect. It's one day at a time :) were here for ya

Ahhhhhh ANGEL
I just read your last text. Crap. Hugs!!!!
TTC sucks. It really does. So hard sad painful. But one day you WILL have a baby and it Wont even matter how long it took. Hugs. Were here for you!!!
Right guys??

AMB23

Good luck!!! Let us know if you got pregnant!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->