Ovulated 4-5 days early????

snuggles82

Reaction score
I actually ovulated already. So confused. I usually ovulate around cd 17 or 18, with the earliest being cd15.

But they yesterday at cd13 I was having really bad ovulation pains in the afternoon and took an OPK which was almost positive (very close though). I took an opk in the morning which was clearly neg. because i had a ton of ewcm (to be honest we bd'd the day before and i wasn't really sure if it was ewcm or left over "stuff".) sorry for the TMI. I took another opk this morning because my cm had already gone to creamy and the opk was negative. I'm only cd14 today!! so now i'm confused. I think i ovulated but just not sure why i did so early.

Another thing to obsess about because there isn't enough in the 2ww is that I got up to use the bathroom after we bd'd, because i wasn't expecting to ovulate early. :dohh: Hubby is gone on a work trip and we were supposed to miss ovulation, but now being that we bd'd early and the day before ovulation it gives me hope. Only a little though because we only bd'd one time and i got up right away afterwards to use the potty.

Anybody have experience with ovulating early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->