Ovulated before Clomid, first round 50mg, should I expect lots of pain?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Monday I will finish my first round of 50mg Clomid days 3-7. I know one of the side effects is horrible ovulation pains but I was just wondering if that's usually for those that weren't ovulating normally before Clomid? Ive had some painful ovulation pains for years now and even a cyst burst last cycle which was brutal so I was just wondering if I should be prepared or if I will most likely think its not so bad? Any advice or personal experiences for those that are on it and were ovulating before even if it was irregular would be great. Thanks!!

hi hun
i dont kno if dis wuld b helpful,but i dont actually kno if i never ovulated after cuming off contraceptives,but i kno der wer sum months dat i didnt ovulate.wen i finished my 1st round of clomid,i was ok for sumtyms,but starting approx 12 DPO i started getting severe ovulation pain like stabbing,it affects sum of yur usual activities as u cnt concentrate much,but it shuldnt b bad enough to get u to scream,dis month on my 2nd cycle (im 12DPO today) the pain is there but not as bad as last month,so hang in there if the pain doz occur,keep tinkin dat at least it shows d clomid is doing its job.

Monday I will finish my first round of 50mg Clomid days 3-7. I know one of the side effects is horrible ovulation pains but I was just wondering if that's usually for those that weren't ovulating normally before Clomid? Ive had some painful ovulation pains for years now and even a cyst burst last cycle which was brutal so I was just wondering if I should be prepared or if I will most likely think its not so bad? Any advice or personal experiences for those that are on it and were ovulating before even if it was irregular would be great. Thanks!!

Hi! Ive had ovulation pain for years as well! Hard to describe really. Not cramps, just kind of a tenderness, a heaviness to my organs when I walk. I am currently about 2DPO and I definitely had an increase in pain. It was the same familiar pain, just amplified. How are you doing? Did you make it thru? Babydust to you dear!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...oin-us-we-have-ladies-all-over-place-361.html

I GOT MY BFP!!! YAY FOR CLOMID!!! scroll down to bottom of page if interested!!

Hi hun-I was just about to say no I didnt have bad ovulation pains when saw you have your BFP!! Congrats-what were you on clomid for? How long had you been ttc? I am in 2ww of my first no symptoms whatsoever at 8 dpo hmmm....only symptom is lack of sore boobs which I always have by now-can that be a symptom lol! X xx

first cycle of clomid at 50mg from CD 3-7.....LMP was Jan 18...ovulation was at 11pm Jan 31st..
Implantation was Jan 4th around 6pm

trying since August and had an early MC first of September

diagnosed with PCOS early October

Good luck!!

Wow!!! Congratulations!!! I hope my pain is as good of a sign as your pain was!!!

Me too!!! good luck hun!! i felt both ovulation and implantation!! first one was much worse than the second lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->