Ovulated Oct. 4th Buddies?

On a random note your son is flippin adorable! Your profile pic makes my ovaries feel like they should be in overdrive so I can get another one :haha:

We are both going to get a BFP, I am feeling determined about this right now! haha

Aww! Thanks. We sure do wanna make another one just as adorable.

Aww you will definitely make another one just as cute, im sure of it! Did you have a temp drop this morning?

I can not figure why my temp just keeps climbing and I'm not getting any sure positives. My line eye is back with a vengeance so I am not going to comment on this mornings tests :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 9
Oh yea mine dove almost to the coverline. I suspect af is on her way. But I am taking a few ic to work to keep my urges to pee on things at bay.

Tested again today with a cheapie and...

https://i57.tinypic.com/os4g1j.jpg

Thanks guys, really excited/nervous! Sending you all good vibes for a BFP!

Sorry proud :hugs: there is still time though!

Here are my tests from this morning. I am starting to feel like my beautiful chart this month is just playing tricks on me, ugh.

Waiting really is the pits, it is so hard. A couple more days and we will all know one way or the other!

Here is SMU, so glad my OH is out of town and isn't seeing how many FRER's I am using :haha:

I see a shadow on your SMU and your internet cheapie. FX! :thumbup:

Okay so clearly I took this out of the casing which is a no no but I thought I could see a line and wasn't sure. It was exposed to the air for about 30 seconds before the picture was taken and since it has been out the line hasn't gotten darker or changing at all so I'm hoping its true :haha: I am planning on taking another one in about 3 hours so we will see!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 12
Morning ladies. How is everyone doing?

I had a pretty steep temp drop yesterday but it came up a bit today. Still getting bfn. Af is due tomorrow.

Krissie - glad that your temp has recovered a little

Afm had a temp drop this morning and I am very crampy, I was fully expecting AF by the time I got out if bed but she hasn't shown yet

Oh tod! Between your chart and recent tests I was super hopeful this was your bfp.

Well the witch has arrived ladies. Good luck to anyone left waiting.

AF has showed for me today too! Good luck to anyone left waiting and H&H 9 months to those with BFPs!

Sorry ladies good luck for next month ❤️❤️❤️ X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"