Ovulated Oct. 4th Buddies?

Todmommy i like the look of your test-i had one very similar on tuesday morn (9dpo)with fmu and did a frer about lunchtime with clear bfp. I know blue dyes give rotgen evaps but honestly they're off-centre and prncil thin and take a few hours to come up. In my experience a faint but chunky line within a half hour or even an hour has always been the beginnings of a bfp for me. As for me....So far so good i think. I had betas done thurs but no result til mon-ill put up pics when im home of my frers they seem to be progressing nicely. Did a cb digi weeks indicator this morn and got 1-2, am dying to see a 2-3 as anytime ive ever seen that ive got a full-term baby and any time its stayed stuck at 1-2 iv had a chemical. It was this day two weeks ago i got my solid smiley-i think im 12dpo so a little early. Ill do another on tues!

Yay sdc so happy to hear that everything is going well!

I posted my test on countdown to pregnancy and had quite a few votes if evap. I was like :saywhat: it was within 10 minutes :haha: but with my temp drop this morning I am still feeling pretty out.

Really? Aww hope its not. Have you tried a frer. Anytime iv had a questionable blue dye a frer has given me right answer. But i can get blue dyes way cheaper where i live so i use em until i see something.

I've taken a couple FRER's last week and they were BFN's:( However I'm late and havent taken any other tests yet (I'm waiting for my IC's to arrive in the mail).
Whenever I'm pregnant I usually get my BFP around 12 DPO...so maybe I am pregnant and it didnt implant till later. I don't know. The waiting it killing me this time LOL!
I'm ok with not being pregnant this month, but just want AF to show up or the test to show a BFP...feel like im in limbo LOL

Hoping it was just a late implant Jen :flower:

I have been getting lines on every blue dye I take but with my temp drop this morning I didn't bother testing. Even if I had a late implanter that is just showing HCG now it is clearly failing so just waiting for AF to arrive

Todmommy heres a pic of my dodgy blue dye on 9dpo-out of the casing it looked like yours. Also what do you make of frer progression. The lines are better than iv ever had with a chem but my digi still says 1-2...im 14 dpo today.

Sorry forgot pics...

Attachments

• 20151013_124903_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20151013_124903_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20151018_172738.jpg
    20151018_172738.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 8
The lines are definitely progressing. I don't think I would worry just yet since you could have started out with a very low hcg level such as 1 which would make the doubling process go slower. Will you see your doc this week since you are getting positives??

Get a digi with week indicator . I got one and feel way more At ease x

Yes i saw him thursday and had betas done but i dont have results yet-tomorrow i should....he'll repeat them every week for a few weeks just to make sure things are headed in the right direction......any sign of af yet? Could there be any other reason for temp drop?

She hasn't shown yet, just been a little crampy. Nothing has been different so I don't think I can make excuses for the temp drop :haha: I have accepted it at this point so just hoping she shows soon. Now I have to completely switch gears haha, I am going to temp during our break for NFP and hope to avoid pregnancy :dohh: seems so silly.

I am excited to see what your beta was, how are you feeling about it?

Oh i didnt know u wetr taking a break?! Hard to wrap your head around! I have like zero symptoms-just veiny boobs....feel so normal i keep thinking iv lost it already and only the cyclogest keeping af away but the tests are darker snd just an hour ago i got a cb digi 2-3 weeks. Ive never had that with my chems and from what i can see hcg has to be over 200 to get that result. Im really much more positive now. Last wks betas wont tell me much on their own but they'll be repeated wednesday and when i have both numbers i can get an idea of how well its rising.

That's great sdc.

Tod- sorry you will have to take a break but it will be for a good reason. I started my internship when ds was 6 weeks old. It was super hard for me.

AF just arrived and I am already trying to talk myself out of this break for this month. Edd would be July 24th which would only give me a month home before starting my internship but I have family and friends where I am doing my internship so I know I would have people to take care of the babes. Just not sure if I only want to give myself 4-6 weeks before basically going back to work? And 6 weeks would be on the long end with me probably missing the first couple weeks of my internship. As I type this I know I really should and probably need to follow through with this break but I so badly want to give it one more month :cry:

So I consulted my stepmother since her input is super important to me and she helped me come to a decision that I really love! We aren't going to take a break. She pointed out that I wouldn't be the first person in the history of internships to give birth during an internship and that it can all be worked out even if I need to take an extension to finish the internship hours. She also pointed out that if I take 7 months off and then it takes a year after that to get pregnant I will be a basket case, which is so true! Basically at this point I am putting my faith in God (and hoping I don't offend anyone, what has this world come too) and trusting that if I keep trying it will happen at the right time, when it is supposed to.

I believe it will happen at the right time too. My faith helps me stay sane. When we first started ttc #2 I was a basketcase. All my fears and emotions from ltttc ds came back. But now I am just trusting he will get a sibling when the time is right.

I think thats a fantastic plan. I had 'surprise' ds1 in uni when i was 20 and with lots of support i managed to get my degree, wouldnt change it for the world. Good luck hun x

Hi ladies, I was commenting on here earlier on, thinking I was totally out this month after two neg HPT's. Well my period is 2 days late and I got my BFP!! Just tested this afternoon! Baby #4 arriving in June! I'm still in shock!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->